What would be nice in the kingdom

Arfy

Mouseketeer
We all love the kingdom but i bet we would all love more here are some of my ideas

~Some sort of new magic.. one that you can only get from winning in a staff game like how inferno was
~Black flips would be nice as well
~Different color inferno
~more stuff from Disney pixar movies( for ex. Mcween magic, mater magic, Turn in to Fish magic, some sort of toy Story chair)
~it would be nice if vmk had a secret revealing of green flips, green cargo pants, and maybe even green ears
~pink ears
~an MGM side of vmk
~ an actual Down town Disney of vmk where you could find all your favorite shops
~ some sort of music player.( would have to buy cd's)
~Some more orange items
~more sport uniforms( soccer, hockey, ect.)
~formal wear

well that is basicly all my ideas post to say if you like them or if you have more to add

PINK EARS i asked one of the QA's to mention that at the next meeting :thumbsup2

bride in the attic light
changing portrait posters-perhaps that could change?
stitch suit
fairy/angel wings(more for the girls i suppose)
turn into chocolate magic

Master Gracy said:
bride in the attic light
changing portrait posters-perhaps that could change?
stitch suit
fairy/angel wings(more for the girls i suppose)
turn into chocolate magic
nice ideas!!!! i want fairy wings!!!! elaborating on the stitch suit idea, disney character costumes. like a donald duck hat and suit, a goofy suit, a minnie mouse dress, etc. and it would be cool if the poster's eyes could follow you (then again, that would be hard if there were several people in the room).

Different cultures mixed into things.. not just U.S.A. all the time.

Ok everyone new ears are coming very soon yavn told me in his room :oh

id like disney suits, id wear a jack skellington and stich ones.

also

- a animal kingdom tree of life would be cool with some seats in it like vmk central just to hang
- id like more disney in the game, like when u buy a real pin at a disney park, u get that exact pin in vmk
- more friends list capacity
- lightning mcqueen couch, - a full car with 1 seat -
- that toy story ball, that as just a furnishing
- more hats( jack skellington head, woody hat, buzz head hat, zurg hat,)
- a captain nemo 20,000 leagues under the sea outfit( gotta love that movie)
- a semi truck from cars where u can get a bunch of the cars and put them in or out of the truck for style.
- as pirate knows, ive always wanted a blue dress, yes i like girls i just want one for attention.

ok i am LOVIN' the turn into chocolate idea! then i could eat myself!!!! :P

- turn into a banana magic!! :banana:
- definitly new ears colors
- a guys dress would be quite entertaining to watch... :rolleyes: :rotfl:
- a little more length in hair (maybe you choose how long you want it with an options scrool bar type of deal...)
- MORE EMOTICONS!!!!!
- a more "to this day" style of dancing! no more looking like your swimming in the Music Mix!!
- more hand and "body" movements. like someone shaking your hand or kicking your feet, like in a can can! :cheer2:
- purses for the ladies... :teeth:
- maybe we could literally roll on the floor laughing... *gets idea*
- more furniture, like a wooden chair and a clothless table
- a big comfy couch!
- more hats! my friend collects hats, so this would be her idea
- an upside down roller coaster piece? hmm....
- different rooms (like maybe a cars room?)
- MGM and EPCOT!
- more public rooms

ill conjer up s'more l8r! :wizard:

@GREEN@

or kicking your feet, like in a can can!
:rotfl:
no more looking like your swimming in the Music Mix!!
:rotfl:
how about invisible supports, that would make building things so much easier.
more dance options.
more disney disney.
bat staunchion rope deviders(like in the haunted mansion!)
doombuggy ride pieces, and pirates ride pieces(as in little boats)
its a small world doll thingys(those would both scare me and make me laugh)
a big moon like in hsm(I dont know why...)
to be able to take short video clips, like you can take pictures

Toy Story Month, ive been waiting for that ever since i joined.

Think about it a big Al's toy Barn, Andy's Room, or Pizza Planet Room, that would be awesome. Also you would have all the characters including Mr.Potato Head and you might have to buy different pieces for him. I would also like A Buzz costume and a little statue of Woody that says stuff when you click on him. Oh yeah and a car with all the barbies in it. :rotfl2:

I agree with milkabum. We need more stuff besides for USA items. What about a Candian Leaf pin? Or something from the UK?

StitchfansJr said:
I agree with milkabum. We need more stuff besides for USA items. What about a Candian Leaf pin? Or something from the UK?

I don't know what they would think about that because VMK is an American company

PurpleDucky said:
I don't know what they would think about that because VMK is an American company
Yeah... I wouldn't expect anything from different countries from VMK. They think the majority of the players are in the USA, and yes they are an American company, so obviously, all of the themes they have with holidays and such will be American ones.

Great ideas so far... i do think maybe some international stuff should come out.. like the countries at Epcot. I actually have a real pins of all the countries so that would be nice on vmk... I also think there should be some more sports like soccer and especially hockey. they could even do an Anehiem Mighty Ducks thing seeing as the Disney company owned the team at one time.. keep the ideas coming!! :D ( for all hockey fans out there i am not an Anehiem fan) :oP

Arfy said:
We all love the kingdom but i bet we would all love more here are some of my ideas

~Some sort of new magic.. one that you can only get from winning in a staff game like how inferno was
~Different color inferno
~more stuff from Disney pixar movies( for ex. Mcween magic, mater magic, Turn in to Fish magic, some sort of toy Story chair)
~it would be nice if vmk had a secret revealing of green flips, green cargo pants, and maybe even green ears
~pink ears
~an MGM side of vmk
~ an actual Down town Disney of vmk where you could find all your favorite shops
~Some more orange items
~formal wear

well that is basicly all my ideas post to say if you like them or if you have more to add

my vote is most definately different colored inferno (not that i have any) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Arfy said:

~Different color inferno
~pink ears
~an MGM side of vmk
~Some more orange items
~formal wear

my vote is most definately different colored inferno (not that i have any) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter