What would be nice in the kingdom

AvastPirateBen said:
id like disney suits, id wear a jack skellington and stich ones.

also

- a animal kingdom tree of life would be cool with some seats in it like vmk central just to hang
- id like more disney in the game, like when u buy a real pin at a disney park, u get that exact pin in vmk
- more friends list capacity
- lightning mcqueen couch, - a full car with 1 seat -
- that toy story ball, that as just a furnishing
- more hats( jack skellington head, woody hat, buzz head hat, zurg hat,)
- a captain nemo 20,000 leagues under the sea outfit( gotta love that movie)
- a semi truck from cars where u can get a bunch of the cars and put them in or out of the truck for style.
- as pirate knows, ive always wanted a blue dress, yes i like girls i just want one for attention.

:rotfl2: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rotfl: oh man guys who do girly things for attention are hilarious.

all those ideas are great.......but some of them....although extremely cool.....would make the game slower..... (especially the music player thing, but its still a great idea) and it already takes me about 15 minutes just for vmk to load................

I think there should be a pixar month (expanding on the toy story month) with:
Buzz costume (unisex)
Woody costume (for the boys)
Mr Incredible costume (for the boys)
Mrs Incredible costume (for the girls)
Flik hat (for the boys)
Atta hat (for the girls)
Francis costume (unisex)
Bug wings (unisex)
Gypsy wings
Jessie costume (for the girls)
Boo costume
Sully costume?
Mike costume? (the characters are out of proportion of the vmk peeps sizes, so it might not look right)
Monsters Inc hard hat
Celia hair
Andy's bedroom room
Pizza planet room (which would also fit in nicely because there is a pizza planet in paris so im guessing there is one in the US parks)
Woody's roundup room
Boo's bedroom room
Mike and Sully's living room room
Finding Nemo room
Radiator springs room
Mr Potato head, that you could play with (buy the body and then buy seperate pieces to stick on him)
Rex statue
Bullseye sofa (sit on him as if you were riding)
Scream containers
Variety of cars chairs (shaped like the car)

And how about a variety of T-shirts with the movie logos and/or characters on them

I like that idea! Also a Violet and Dash Incredible Costume

but aren't the dash and voilet costume the same as mr and mrs incredibles?

ooooh.....just thought of some more:

The mask they wear.....not like the superhero one......
Frozones costume
Violet's hair (unless they already have it)

I would like to see more dance related things like...
-A ballet bar
-Ballet tutu
-Dance room
-Dance kiosk( make your own dance moves)
-Jazz shoes
-Tap shoes
-Jazz Coustume
-Tap coustume

i wish they would have...
kingdom hearts costumes
tinkerbell costumes
rainbow mickey ears
a girl pirate costume
a hotel in vmk
and like magic that can turn u into a skeleton or something or magic that can take u underground vmk! :banana:
Oh And vmk pets!!!

~sniper rifles.

On a more serious note...

QA's, Staff, or CL's becoming able to mute players who are annoying scamming/harrassing people/breaking VMK values. I've seen it done, and it works great. At least on other games.

Fire suits. So you can walk around on fire. I would laugh so hard if these were in the game. The second they came out I would get them and walk around VMK and make fire related jokes.

The ability to trade things other than furniture, posters, pins, and clothes without the use of Quest Machines (do you know how easy that would make getting things. No more of this "Find me -insert item here- and then I'll trade" stuff. Just cold hard credits.)

Numbers. Because, god forbid, they allow you to use numbers when they still have a rule stating that you can't give out personal info. Depressing.

Less lame bans for no apparent reason. As in, they actually LOOK at the reports before they press the ban button.

The ability to put pins somewhere other than on you where others can see it.

I have more, but I don't really care to post them right now.

astrodrummergirl said:
Andy's bedroom room
Boo's bedroom room

I like the rest of your ideas, but these are just begging for new levels of disgusting on VMK. If there's a way for some poeple to make things perverted, it will happen.

they need more disney stuff all together lol.. like actually stuff for and about Walt. like maybe a walt room and stuff that walt designed and though of during his like. I remember in Disney World seeing Walt's actual school desk with his named carved in it... that would be cool to have on vmk... also more Character things.. what happend to Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto?

those rooms weren't mensioned to be perverted, i'm not like that! I just think they are cute rooms. All the furniture wouldn't have to be in there anyway. You could make the beds sofas or something

I'd like to see garden pieces and bushes. There are lots of trees, but what about bushes and flowers? I'd love to see some pretty scenery released. Also, some nice accent pieces like bookshelves, end tables, maybe a wrap-around couch like a sectional, a computer desk and maybe a piano that actually makes noise when you double click it. or even better yet! Piano playing magic. :wizard:

Right now I'm content that you can turn off all other sound and play other music. Forget whatever the music is, there's so much other, better, music to listen to.

If there is ever going to be a Stitch costume you know I'd wear it! :stitch:

I wish Tommorowland would be more like WDW. Like a TTA or Stitch's great escape and make the land more like WDW.

I would like:

Tinkerbell costumes (to go with the farie wings)
A Pet (everybody could pick what kind of pet they want and it could follow them around)
That we lived in 1 of Disneys Hotels around Magic Kingdom. (Like if there were other kingdoms you could stay in 1 of the hotels around it.)
Cars (you could buy a car and drive it around and have little traffic jams (( that would be so fun)) Also with red lights so you would have to stop and go and slow down)
More movie rooms (Car, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, etc.)
((For a Finding Nemo Room you could be underwater and see the EAC in the background and the ' Jellies ' with the trench and everything and a coral reef. All that in the background.))
A Cinderellas Castle seat (that changes colors like the 1 at Disneyworld at night)
Animal Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon. (All those lands (( In Epcot it could have all the different countries and you would get to buy stuff from the stores.)).)
Different swimsuits.
Pajamas (that would be SO cute. like 1's with Disney charactors on them)
Ice Cream Stand (A stand where you could go and get free ice cream of your choice or any other kind of food, snack or drink. And you could see the food in your hand. ((Just like water and penny press))
Resturants (That would be cool)
More games
More clothes and costumes

Thats all i can think of for right now.
I'll be back to edit this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter