What would your dating profile say?

The sharpest pencil in the box.
But only cause my eraser is missing and it's holder has been chewed to a razors edge.

Or
If this is still on your screen most likely your phone froze and as you guessed I am a nerd. So call me on a landline and let's get you up and running.

You'd get so many suitors wanting technical help. That's not an angle I've seen!

I did the online dating thing like a year and some change ago. I was on Plenty of Fish for a few days and it worked.

Best I can remember, it was something like. Divorced, longest relationship 10+ years. Pets: have a cat. I enjoy shopping, music, and wine. As far as the "perfect first date" or whatever part; spend some time talking and getting to know somebody. I posted a few pics where I thought I looked my best. I guess it worked :goodvibes

I know when I brought up the dating thing back in the spring of 2016 (having a "Carrie Bradshaw" moment), I seemed to be a bit off my rocker. I guess my behavior seemed a bit over the top, and perhaps somewhat disturbing. The being obsessed with the frequency of texts and stuff seems a bit silly now, but they were real issues for me at the time. I have a lot more confidence now in my relationship. We are engaged (with the date set), we live together and own a house together. I have been accepted into the family and circle of friends. I know people have said that infatuation fades, but almost after a year and a half together, I am just as "into" him as I was from the beginning and I still feel like I want to be a better person because of this relationship.

Mine would be "too old to date" because I had to look up the meaning of sapio sexual!!!

Lol, its a great word. Not only describes me, but among the online dating crowd, its a bit of a short hand term for "probably won't jump into bed with you on the first date."

seeking a sugar daddy. Who is okay with nothing physical and minimum communication. Must be able to provide 3 bank accounts info and must have a perfect credit score and a huge bonus if your a work.alcoholic lol lol lol

Goes to restart Tinder and Bumble...Lifts @Mizzoufan's suggestion...waits for sugar daddy...

I'll update you on how this goes.

I have actually had some weird, and legit, offers about this kind of thing. People are lonely.

Mine would very likely have something like "Actually just wants friends and someone to watch horror films with."

Lol, its a great word. Not only describes me, but among the online dating crowd, its a bit of a short hand term for "probably won't jump into bed with you on the first date."

If that was in a profile in my age group it would be another way of saying you're DIB. :idea:

OMG!!!!
If I were truthful, probably would be very lucky to get any hits!!!!

How about: Woman of-a-certain-age, but VERY young at heart!!!
And, maybe: Boys in mens bodies need not apply.... or Must be more fun than a root-canal.

For a while I did this weird rambling thing about zombies, Martin Luther, and being a ninja. I got tons of hits. Now I go for "just the facts." Its amazing how many men want to talk about zombies - and nailing stuff to doors.

I wish I could actually qualify the boys in mens bodies thing earlier - if you got any insight on that, I'd take it. Usually takes an actual date. Must be more fun than a root canal I can figure out early on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter