What's On Your Mind? REDVINES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lp6odmD9b21r0fvkho1_400.jpg

:33333

crazy potterheads on tumblr are up at 3 40am for the next pottermore clue hahaha it's 8 40am here yeah man i got up at 7am for this damn pottermore clue i'm so tired i went to sleep at like, 2am if i don't get in today i will be so pissed

as predicted loads of crayzeeeeee people are like 'omg he's practically touching his crotch...'

LOL I DON'T CARE

Congratulations! You have found The Magical Quill
You now have the chance to register for early access to Pottermore. You need to submit your registration details before today’s registration closes. Not everyone will be able to register now, but don’t worry: if you can’t register today, you’ll have the chance to find The Magical Quill up until 6 August. You’ll also be able to register from 7 August for access in October, when the site will be open to all. Good luck.

now i'm selfish and i'm two in a million LOL

WAKA WAKA EH EH

think i'll give my second account to abbie if she wants it.

if she doesn't want it someone else can have it

Your Pottermore account
Welcome and thank you for registering for Pottermore by J.K. Rowling - the magical new online experience based around the Harry Potter books.

A million registrants are going to be granted early entry into Pottermore to help give it the finishing touches, and the exciting news is that if you validate your account quickly, you could be one of the lucky few selected. Please be quick because places are going to be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis*.

yeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyey

Congratulations!
You’ve successfully validated your early access Pottermore account. You will be one of the lucky few to shape the experience before the site opens to all in October.

You may have to wait a few weeks for your Welcome email to arrive as we can’t let everyone into the Beta site at the same time.

We look forward to seeing you.

luv lyfe

I got the clue right and I'm all registered!

Now to wait for the validation e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter