• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the best Secret/Hidden snack at WDW?

Yep! I had one Monday from there! Yum!

I'm hoping to find an amazing cupcake before we are done Friday. All of the cupcake articles I find are older and maybe out of date :/ We went looking for a specific one today and didn't find it.
if you find one please let us know. the only cupcakes we had on our last trip were ones from the QS dessert menus. they were ok, but I'm sure there are better!!

The chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich at Sleepy Hollow in MK is one thing we always go for. It's definitely big enough to split.
I like this thread. I'm excited to try the dole whip with rum on our upcoming trip!

I can confirm that the pot roast mac and cheese is off the menu as of 4/18. I was super bummed when I went up looking for it. I did get the barbecue chicken mac and cheese which was an ok replacement, but it wasn't the same. :(

That is too bad, loved it when we were there in March.

Some of our favourites in World Showcase

Joy of Tea - China
Lucky Combo - Combination of a Pork Bun, a Chicken Pocket, and an Egg Roll with your choice of a Soft Drink and an Ice Cream - $9.98
Kabuki Cafe - Japan
Kakigori
- Japanese Shaved Ice available in Rainbow, Strawberry, Melon, Cherry, or Tangerine - $4.00
Via Napoli Pizza Window - Italy
Mini Cannoli Siciliani
- served with Ricotta, Candied Orange, and Chocolate - $5.00

Strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons-use to be my favorite breakfast at Epcot (no judging-it's vacation and it does have fruit :p)

if you find one please let us know. the only cupcakes we had on our last trip were ones from the QS dessert menus. they were ok, but I'm sure there are better!!
Starring rolls used to be my favorite- so sad they closed. I had some decent ones at AK from Kusafiri coffee shop-they had a chocolate one with coconut and a white choc elephant on top, don't know if they still make it

The chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich at Sleepy Hollow in MK is one thing we always go for. It's I definitely big enough to split.
I like this thread. I'm excited to try the dole whip with rum on our upcoming trip!

I had the dole whip with rum yesterday. It was seriously divine. I don't know that I can go back to eating them without it now. So awesome!

I had one (cream cheese pretzel) in February. I'm hoping they haven't gone away since then. Going back in June and looking forward to it. I was disappointed to find out they don't have the jalapeno pretzels any more in AK though.

I forgot about the giant German pretzel from the cart in Germany in Epcot. It's a fairly authentic German pretzel and way better than the regular WDW pretzels. Definitely worth the extra money.

This is my favorite WDW snack as well! It's simple, but yummy!! Pretzel & their grapefruit beer & I am a happy girl :)

Is the Germany pretzel considered a snack credit?

This is my favorite WDW snack as well! It's simple, but yummy!! Pretzel & their grapefruit beer & I am a happy girl :)

Is the Germany pretzel considered a snack credit?

I'm curious - I haven't really liked the pretzels at WDW - I find them too salty. What is the German pretzel like?

I'm curious - I haven't really liked the pretzels at WDW - I find them too salty. What is the German pretzel like?

It's just a typical German pretzel. It's different from the Disney pretzels, which I find sometimes to be gross. Here's a picture. It's in the bottom right corner. It's bigger than it seems, because those are giant German beers, not your typical pint. Real German pretzels have a lighter dough than Disney pretzels.

biergarten-beer-16x9.jpg

It's just a typical German pretzel. It's different from the Disney pretzels, which I find sometimes to be gross. Here's a picture. It's in the bottom right corner. It's bigger than it seems, because those are giant German beers, not your typical pint. Real German pretzels have a lighter dough than Disney pretzels.

biergarten-beer-16x9.jpg

I don't think I've ever had a German pretzel. I only like some varieties of Auntie Anne's (I'm definitely not a pretzel purist lol and just not a pretzel fan in general). I like the sound of lighter dough so might give this a go.

I don't think I've ever had a German pretzel. I only like some varieties of Auntie Anne's (I'm definitely not a pretzel purist lol and just not a pretzel fan in general). I like the sound of lighter dough so might give this a go.

It's easier to knock the salt off German pretzels too. The dough doesn't tend to be as salty; there's just rock salt on the outside.

Some of our favourites in World Showcase

Joy of Tea - China
Lucky Combo
- Combination of a Pork Bun, a Chicken Pocket, and an Egg Roll with your choice of a Soft Drink and an Ice Cream - $9.98
Kabuki Cafe - Japan
Kakigori
- Japanese Shaved Ice available in Rainbow, Strawberry, Melon, Cherry, or Tangerine - $4.00
Via Napoli Pizza Window - Italy
Mini Cannoli Siciliani
- served with Ricotta, Candied Orange, and Chocolate - $5.00
It's not Epcot WS to me without a cherry kakigori. Absolute heaven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter