what's the worst thing you've eaten at wdw?

Sweet and sour chicken at Sunshine Seasons. The chicken was awful quality, full of gristle and all I could taste in the noodles was pepper.

Also cheese pizza from pretty much any CS place. The crust was horrible.

I don't know that it was the worst food, but we ate at Bluezoo in 2004 when it was pretty new. We were one of two or three couples there for dinner, place was empty. I remember not being impressed at all with the food or atmosphere for such an expensive, upscale, cutting edge restaurant.

Haha I was going to come here and say the rigatoni alfredo at Via Napoli because it was blander than bland! So gross...

But you guys have reminded me that Tony's was just terrible for both of us. I had the chicken parm (I think?) and he had the lasagna. Both were just gross and the food "hit" me as soon we left.

Hands down the worst thing I ever ate in my life...not just WDW...was Maya Grill at Coronado Springs. None of us were served edible food despite waiting over an hour for it to arrive. The prime rib was this hard cold slab of gray something; I can't even call it meat. I have never ordered prime rib anywhere again bc that place ruined me. Never again.

Usually, we enjoy the food at Disney World, but there are a few duds there.
Hollywood and Vine is bad. I will never again return.
The ABC Commissary is really, really nasty. I had a hamburger and it was vile. I am not really sure the meat was ground beef.
We used two meal tickets and went to Le Cellier in September and it was really, really bad. We ordered our steaks medium rare and they came to the table well done----really well done. We could not even chew the meat. The mash potoatoes, on the other hand, were not cooked enough. There were lumps of uncooked potatoes in the, ahem, mashed potatoes. The only thing that was good was the pretzel bread. My husband said that we were never eating there again.

Wow, this is an old post eh? My vote for worst thing I ever ate is the dessert at most CS's... the chocolate cake and carrot cake... the icing is just too sugary and fake.

However, there are alot of people hating on the Japanese CS formerly known as Yakitori House... that was my FAVORITE CS! I loved the Tonosama Platter. It came with Teryaki Chicken and Sukiyaki beef... freakin awesome!

Mine was the BLT soup at the Sci-fi dine in. I thought it looked interesting, but I love soup so I tried it. Strange tomato soup with bacon and shreaded iceberg lettuce on top (which wilted!). GROSS!!! Actually I or my family never had anything that good there except the milk shakes. I really don't understand why it is that popular! The movie clips stink too, IMO.:confused3

Dec '10 the DW and I ate at the Cape May seafood buffet one night for dinner. The crab legs were really skimpy. The peel & eat shrimp were over cooked and tough. There was literally no melted butter to be had. The dessert table had maybe 3-4 dessert plates and none of them looked very good. I won't say the food was horrible but it wasn't good. Wondering if we just caught them on an off night or even just an off hour. Every other dining experience we've ever had has been exceptional.

Oh, and I didn't eat this but it looked absolutely disgusting: the turkey leg. Yuck! Greasy and horrible.

Also the cupcake mum got at Crystal Palace for her birthday- she said it was wet/soggy and the icing was disgusting. Glad I didn't get one now! I didn't like Crystal Palace much, maybe we caught it on a off day. (ate there Valentines Day morning)

For those who wrote that the turket legs were horrible - at Disney I must agree. They are NOT cooked well enough for me. I love turkey legs everywhere I go (Six Flags & Universal) but the turkey legs in WDW are just - BAD.

The Celebrations cake we got at the Nine Dragons was awful. You know a cake is bad when a 10 year old won't eat it.

This was a few years back, but when Le Cellier was 1 credit I had the WORST meal there. I'm very sensitive to spice, but I can eat normally spiced foods. The Prime Rib was so covered in pepper that it was completely inedible. Every bite burnt my mouth. And I LOVE Prime Rib. The Chocolate Mouse only slightly made up for it. Then a year or so ago I tried the Cheddar Cheese soup at F&W, and once more it was too spicy to swallow.

I did get my revenge on Le Cellier for ruining my favorite cut of meat. That restaurant and every other restaurant that has given me issues or bad food (Tutto Italia comes to mind...) never ever got a recommendation from me when I was a Concierge. ...Okay, so not really revenge, but it made me feel better! :lmao:

Also, Chef Mickey's in general is awful. The food is just terrible. :crazy2:

Please don't stone me to death, but the worst thing I have had at Disney is a DOLE WHIP. I think they are super gross. :(

We had mostly excellent food when we were there in 2006...with one exception! The horrible buffet at Hollywood and Vine... my daughter spent an hour after the meal in the bathroom thinking she was going to throw up. blech.

One of the worst meals (and dining experiences) we have ever had in our entire lives was at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. We had "reservations" but still waited an hour (while paying a babysitter at the resort). Six of us were packed into a table for four. We were SO hungry by the time our food arrived. NO ONE in our party of six liked their food so we tried switching meals with each other, hoping we would find something edible. Nope. The entire meal was a disaster. And this was in October... not a time WDW was full by any means. We swore we would never go back to Planet Hollywood and we haven't, even though we've been to WDW numerous times since.

Whatever my sis and I had at La Cantina de San Angel. That combined with the birds= :crazy2:

Would have to be the chicken teriyaki at friars nook in MK . I ordered the kids nuggets and us the chicken teriyaki . When I got it back to the table there were 4 cartons of nuggets . 2 plain for the kids and the so called chicken teriyaki was nuggets with some foul sauce and these gross green deep fried wasabi balls. The absolute worst meal!:crazy2:

One of the worst meals (and dining experiences) we have ever had in our entire lives was at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. We had "reservations" but still waited an hour (while paying a babysitter at the resort). Six of us were packed into a table for four. We were SO hungry by the time our food arrived. NO ONE in our party of six liked their food so we tried switching meals with each other, hoping we would find something edible. Nope. The entire meal was a disaster. And this was in October... not a time WDW was full by any means. We swore we would never go back to Planet Hollywood and we haven't, even though we've been to WDW numerous times since.

The same thing happened to us years ago and we have not been back. Our food was horrible! My children wouldn't even eat their chicken fingers so we tried to swap food around between us but no one liked anything any of us had. We have no desire to go back.

Then there have been all of the times that we have tried to eat at San Angel Inn at Epcot. After the third time of bad service and bland food we have given up on it and moved on. It's a shame too because it's so pretty in there.

From our last trip this past May, the worst thing that I ordered was a sugar free cheese cake at Coral Reef. It was horrible!:crazy2:

We ate at Coral Reef last fall and it was awful, not to mention the crab cakes were the size of a quarter! Never again! April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter