What's your favorite. . . ?

Gaoli beef bun from lotus house a few years back. Few years back but wow we used snack credits on those!

Favorite ice cream sundae on property?

Last edited:
Though I’ve never had the privilege of trying it, my favorite sundae is the legen-dairy (get it?) kitchen sink from Beaches in Cream. My boyfriend isn’t big on sweets and sugar, so I couldn’t spend that much money just for me to (try to) eat it. It sure does look delicious!

What’s your favorite buffet on property?

Though I’ve never had the privilege of trying it, my favorite sundae is the legen-dairy (get it?) kitchen sink from Beaches in Cream. My boyfriend isn’t big on sweets and sugar, so I couldn’t spend that much money just for me to (try to) eat it. It sure does look delicious!

What’s your favorite buffet on property?
Crystal Palace breakfast- Pooh's puffed french toast:-)
What's your favourite ride in any park? (not food, I know, but so many good things have been asked and I couldn't think of a food related question:-))

Crystal Palace breakfast- Pooh's puffed french toast:-)
What's your favourite ride in any park? (not food, I know, but so many good things have been asked and I couldn't think of a food related question:-))
Omg Crystal Palace is my favorite too! And I dream about the puffed French toast.

My favorite ride is a tie between Splash Mountain and Rock n Roller Coaster!

What’s your favorite sweet treat from the flower and garden festival?

Never been, but I'll say the honey cheesecake based on pictures/reviews!

What's your favorite Mickey treat?

Favorite restaurant in Disney Springs, hands down Raglan Road, great ambiance, food, dessert (Aunt Ger’s Bread & Butter pudding) music and dancing and :drinking1

What’s your favorite QS at HS, goodness knows I’ve never found one?

Favorite restaurant in Disney Springs, hands down Raglan Road, great ambiance, food, dessert (Aunt Ger’s Bread & Butter pudding) music and dancing and :drinking1

What’s your favorite QS at HS, goodness knows I’ve never found one?
Since I think it counts and sometimes it keeps me happy until I can eat elsewhere, I pick the popcorn cart!

What's your favorite snack/treat from World Showcase/Country?

Since I think it counts and sometimes it keeps me happy until I can eat elsewhere, I pick the popcorn cart!

What's your favorite snack/treat from World Showcase/Country?

Karamel Kuche -a square with shortbread bottom (actually anything from Karamel Kuche :-)) However, my daughter's would say kaki gori from Japan.
Caramel-Shortbread-cross-section.jpg

What's your favourite cookie at WDW?

Karamel Kuche -a square with shortbread bottom (actually anything from Karamel Kuche :-)) However, my daughter's would say kaki gori from Japan.
Caramel-Shortbread-cross-section.jpg

What's your favourite cookie at WDW?
I love shortbread, how have I missed this....

and my fellow Canadian, you must ask a question to keep the thread going?

I love shortbread, how have I missed this....

and my fellow Canadian, you must ask a question to keep the thread going?

Another canuck on the Disboards :-) What gave it away? My avatar or spelling favourite with a 'u' lol!
I did ask 'what's your favourite cookie' but maybe the picture covered it up?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter