When did ToT become a Cell Phone Experience

Actually, that's not how the physics works. If someone is holding a cell phone and drops it during that type of ride, it isn't going to fly around and hit someone else.

Actually, ToT is accelerated downward at a rate higher than gravity, so it could go flying. Next time you are on the ride, set something on your knee and see if it stays there the whole time.

While riding GMR on Wednesday, our tour guide asked a woman THREE time and finally called her out by what row she was in and what she was wearing before she stopped flash photography.

it's funny but i'm pretty sure i was on that same ride with you. it seemed like the lady didn't understand English. it was pretty awkward.

the best experience i had with this situation on this trip was watching someone video Mickey's PhilharMagic. I just kept laughing to myself as i visualized her watching the video later and trying to figure out why it looked so bad and wasn't in 3D. :)

Actually, that's not how the physics works. If someone is holding a cell phone and drops it during that type of ride, it isn't going to fly around and hit someone else.
It could as the vehicle ride car is being pulled down at a rate greater than a normal gravity fall experience. Just as a rider 'floats' a bit up their seat (hangtime), loose objects can possibly not fall down for a few moments, as would be normally be expected.

it's funny but i'm pretty sure i was on that same ride with you. it seemed like the lady didn't understand English. it was pretty awkward.

the best experience i had with this situation on this trip was watching someone video Mickey's PhilharMagic. I just kept laughing to myself as i visualized her watching the video later and trying to figure out why it looked so bad and wasn't in 3D. :)
I think our tour guide's name was Previn? Or something like "Kevin" but not "Kevin"? He was getting MAD.

Apparently you missed my post early in this thread about the hat.

Also you are assuming when a cell phone gets loose there is no resulting horizontal force. Probably not a valid assumption.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter