When to Go Next Year?

Thanks, everyone, for all the replies. We have decided to go during Thanksgiving next year. I am very excited about trying a new time!

Not to hijack the thread, but we are planning on going the 2nd week of December. Usually, is that a decent time to attend? I know Star Wars will change everything, but traditionally how are the first 2 weeks of December?

Just FYI Star Wars isn't likely to be opened yet in the time frame you're asking about, so no worries there :)

Has the timeline changed for Star Wars land? I thought they said late 2019?

It's been projected to be mid- to late- December for a while, though I've heard buzz on other sites/insider blogs that it might get pushed to January. We won't be able to really make educated guesses until we see when Cali opens, and they'll probably announce official opening about 3 months ahead of time.

All reports are still saying late fall. I'm not saying you're wrong but there isn't anything to say your right either.

If its not open when I go, I'll be pretty disappointed since I likely won't go again for 4-5 years.

We like late Oct., early Nov but avoid Columbus Day and the weekend prior CD is Oct 14 to 12, 13 and 14 WILL be more crowded than the days preceding and following.

Bill From PA

All reports are still saying late fall. I'm not saying you're wrong but there isn't anything to say your right either.

If its not open when I go, I'll be pretty disappointed since I likely won't go again for 4-5 years.

On the Disney calendar, middle of december is "late fall"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter