Where are all the 10/12 Western Magic cruisers??

Saw her, held her, fed her. I didn't want to give her back! She is absolutely perfect! We bought a crib and some outfits today.
I am exhausted and I have to work tomorrow.
Just wanted to check in.

Denine, Make sure you bring lots of pictures on the cruise to show her off. God Bless.

Denine - I have a feeling that the next several weeks will be ones you won't forget for a looooooong time!!! :) :) :)

That's awesome... See you next Saturday!!!!

Well I just came from Long's Drugs, cuz I have a cold and I am going to throw everything at it since we leave in less than 48 hours!!! Nasal spray, lozenges, even an antibiotic! Cold??? Bring it on!! Nothing is going to stop me from a great vacation.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, but I have today to pack and get ready so no big deal I guess.

Doug, let's hope your Twins bounce back today. It ain't over yet!
Go Angels, Go Cardinals and GOOOOOOOOO Braves!!!!

'Beano':cool:

We set up the crib today. The room is so cute!!!!!!!
We will have lots of pictures to show!
Beano: Get rid of that cold!!!! Have a very safe trip! I have to work tomorrow too! See you next week!

Well...

This will probably be my LAST POST to this thread before I see y'all! :) Unless I find internet access in WDW.

I am sitting here at work, finishing up on as many details as I can and leaving instructions for my employees. I am closing in about 5 hours and then I am outta here!!

We have our bags packed, newspaper stopped, mail stopped, etc. etc. etc. We leave at 4:30 A.M. tomorrow and we are READY.

Thanks to everyone for making the anticipation SO much fun! This thread and this great group of people have been a blast over the last several months. I can't wait to spend a week with you guys, having non-stop fun on the Disney Magic!!

We hope to see some of you at the Radisson, and everyone else in port on Saturday before we board. I have these really cheesy 'goody bags' with lime-green nametags for you so you HAVE to find me! ;)

See you all next weekend... Travel safely.

This is Beano signing off. :) :) :)

BonVoyage from the 10/19 ers! Don't wear out Denine and Jerry on your cruise so they can keep up with we nuts on the 19th!!

Enjoy your trip and leave the cold germs in the park so they don't make it on the ship!

Have fun!!!! I hope someone gets access on the ship and posts some reports!

Wehn you disembark on the 19 tell them to "lookout! The Dudettes are coming!"

See you Friday night Beano!

Twins win a nail biter!!!!!! Now I can relax for ant least a day and root for your Braves.

Hey everybody!!
Now, we are almost slipping to page 2! Just because Beano is gone, doesn't mean we need to slack! LOL! :)

Denine-Happy to hear you were able to see her! Can't wait to see pictures!

Only a few more days to go!! YAHOO!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Kamy:p

It's going to be lonely here without Beano.
We will be ready to leave very early on Friday. We are trying to get vacation stuff done as well as get ready for Baby Boo.
We are going to see her today at 4 PM. Jerry's parents are coming with us. I can't wait to hold her again.

Well Atlantis lifted as scheduled about 30 minutes ago. I saw the bright fire in the sky on my way home from work. Maybe Beano saw it from WDW.

Hey guys, we are really getting down to it now. Only 5 more days and we will be on the Magic. Is everyone as excited me?

Who is packed? I have a lot of stuff collected but nothing in suitcases yet. I think I will start tomorrow when I get off of work.

Can't wait to see your baby Denine.

I just happened upon this post and read the last couple of replies and noticed that Denine and her husband, Jerry, must have just found out they are adoptive parents! I am SO HAPPY for them!

You see, 16 years ago, we adopted our DD (Carly) from South Korea. I still can't believe, sometimes, that it's been that long. We received her at JFK Airport in 1986 when we lived in Rochester, NY. Now we've been in Florida (near Tampa) for 13 years, since she's been 3 years old.

News like yours just brings back all the wonderful emotions and feelings of 16 years ago. Carly's grown into such a beautiful and terrific kid! My husband, Stu, Carly and I have been on 2 Disney cruises so far and are looking forward to next May, when we go on the Western.

We're DVC members since 1993 and Carly's pretty much been brought up on Disney!

Even though one is usually sad when their cruise ends, I'm sure that you and your husband will have so much to look forward to when you get back. I can remember that feeling when the agency calls and says "she's coming"! We, too, were frantically getting last minute items like carseats, diapers, etc. Her nursery had been finished for about 1-1/2 yrs., since we waited 2 years from the time we filed the application.

Once again, God bless you all and if you're looking for a nice girl's name -- we think Carly is a pretty nice one, but then again, we're a little bit partial to that one -- lol.

VAL

I am happy for you Denine. What a great "gift".

I have gotten most of my packing done today. I leave Wednesday morning. Since I live in Central Maryland, I have been a mess because of the shootings. I hope that they catch the maniac soon.

Have a great evening everyone.

Vicki

We've got some stuff ready to go but not packed. The suitcases are out with nothing in them (except the cats). The cats always seem to know when we're going somewhere!

Paul

Paul - That is hilarious! Our cats do the same thing! They seem to know when we are leaving and they get more cuddly and more needy as the day approaches. I always miss them, but I have explained to them extensively that cats are not allowed to cruise. LOL!!! :)

I have a laundry basket I have been throwing clothes into as "potential" cruisewear. :) We gotta start packing soon! :)

I am so excited, I am bouncing off the walls. I cannot concentrate at work at all!!!!

Kamy:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I was at my Mom's over the weekend and forgot my good walking shoes......Had to go out and buy a new pair this morning. I can't believe it. I hated spending another $75 before the trip. But, my feet cannot do without them since we are doing Universal, IOA, and WDW.

Geesh.....at least Mom said that she would mail them to me.

I am all packed. I have to bowl tonight. 6 games to make up for one of the weeks that I won't be there. I need to have everything done this afternoon. I leave for BWI at around 6:00am tomorrow morning:)

I am getting so excited too......I can't even stand it.

Vicki

Vicki: See you on the cruise!

Our cats always know when we are leaving! But, this time, the house has been crazy so they haven't noticed as much. They will when we actually start packing!

Today was my last day at work. They had a surprise baby shower for me. I was speechless!

It looks like we might have to contend with Kyle on Saturday. It has been churning in the Atlantic for a month and chooses now to come ashore. It is supposed to hit the Bahamas on Friday and Cape Canaveral on Saturday. It is a tropical storm now, but could gain strength :( Hopefully, we won't get anything more than rain.

Vicki: See you on the cruise!

Our cats always know when we are leaving! But, this time, the house has been crazy so they haven't noticed as much. They will when we actually start packing!

Today was my last day at work. They had a surprise baby shower for me. I was speechless!

It looks like we might have to contend with Kyle on Saturday. It has been churning in the Atlantic for a month and chooses now to come ashore. It is supposed to hit the Bahamas on Friday and Cape Canaveral on Saturday. It is a tropical storm now, but could gain strength :( Hopefully, we won't get anything more than rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter