Where are all the 10/12 Western Magic cruisers??

I've been trying to ignore Kyle but he just won't go away. I hope he doesn't spoil our sail-away!:( :( :(

I'm glad to hear that other cats sense when you are leaving. I was beginning to think we had weird cats!!!

Paul

I believe Kyle will fizzle out. Gee, I hope so.

I hope that everything is packed. Sitting here waiting for my sister to pick me up to head to the airport.

Have a safe trip everyone. Maybe I will see you all on board.

Vicki

Am I the only one still here??? :confused:

Cannot wait to cruise. Tim and I worked on packing last night, but we still have a ton to do. We get our new furniture tomorrow, so we got to get the family room cleared out.

Is it Friday yet??
Anyone...anyone.....are you there?????

Kamy:p

I am still here. We have been running around like mad trying to get everything together to bringKaleigh Anne home.
We will start packing today.

Go away Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Denine!!! Glad to hear from you and glad to see you picked a name! it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

See you soon!

Kamy

I am still here too!

Beautiful name Denine.

Great Headlines from weather.com "KYLE TOO POOPED TO POP"
It works for me.weather.com - Index

We are partially packed. The clothes get packed tomorrow.
I hope kyle continues to fizzle out!
Tomorrow is my last posting day. We are leaving around 4:30 Friday morning.

Did I say that Jerry's mom had her surgery today and everything went well?

I guess Beano hasn't found a place to post yet. Either that or he has forgotten about us already!

I'm still here and waiting to pack at the last minute. (This drives Pam crazy). We leave on Friday around 10:30am. Only one more day of work!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Paul

Good morning everyone!

This is going to be a very busy day to say the least.

I will check in one more time tonight.

Hey everybody!! I am still here in COLD Michigan! :)
We don't fly in till Saturday morning, so I have to get through work today and tomorrow. Luckily I am in a 1/2 day today (our new furniture is coming!) :)

We packed up almost everything last night. Still have to get a few things together and pick up Nikki & Stacy tomorrow after work.
I am getting so excited and hoping Kyle goes away soon!

Everyone be safe and see you all soon!

Kamy

I don't think Kyle is much of a threat at this point.

I will pack some tonight but mostly tomorrow.

If I don't talk to ya all. BONVOYAGE and I will see you on deck.

This is my last post before we leave.

Everyone travel safely and we will see you all on Saturday!!!!!!

This will be my last post too. I hope everyone has a safe trip and we are looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday or if you are still around the pool at the Raddison at 11PM tomorrow, I'll see you then!

Paul

Well, here I am at work on Friday! The last day before our cruise!
I am pretty sure I am the only one still working! LOL!

Cannot wait to get there and meet everyone!
Safe trip wishes to all of you and see you on deck!

Kamy

Its Friday AM and Kyle is heading north...Hurray!!! and we are heading South!!!! Word has it it is supposed to snow this weekend in Minnesota (can you believe that?).

We should arrive at the radison by 9:30 to hang out pool side... Hope all have a pleasant flight...

Doug

Oh my gosh!!! Someone is still here besides me!! LOL!! :)

Have a safe trip Doug.....and it's supposed to snow in upper Michigan this weekend too! Bring it on! I won't be here! :)

Kamy

I am still here too! Since we live in FL it will only take us an hour to drive to port canaveral. So I will be here myself. Off from work today doing laundry and packing.

Everybody have a safe trip. BONVOAGE!!!!!!!

It looks pretty clear weather wise in the carribean.

LET'S HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

I just couldn't leave without checking in. We are out the door in an hour. I don't want you guys to feel lonely! See you later!

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter