Where are the BEST CRABCAKES in the WDW Area or I Drive area?

Yes, you can get a good crabcake but you have to go to the Crab House on Palm Parkway. It is off property but not far from DD. They have wonderful crabcakes (mostly lump crabmeat with very little filler). They also have steamed crabs and a really good cold seafood bufett.

Tarheel Tink-I use just about the same recipe as you but instead of frying I broil them with a squirt of lemon on top. Yum Yum!

I made the mistake of ordering steamed shrimp in FL once. It came out naked! No Old Bay. Yuck

tltjet- the broiling sounds good! How long do you broil them?

I'm the same way about shrimp too, LOL! I went to the Cape May Buffet that most seem to love at the BC and could not stand it- no Old Bay, nothing! Won't make that mistake again (although the desserts were great). Around here we buy direct from the shrimpers and have a freezer full for the winter ready. Ever had Frogmore Stew/Low Country Boil?

Tarheel Tink-

I put a little cooking spray on a cookie sheet and place under the broiler. Make sure you adjust the rack in the oven about mid way. Check the internal temp. I take them out at about 150 - 160 and let them sit for a few minutes. I am getting hungry just typing about them.

I got Margaritaville crabcakes at Costco today.....

Yummy!!!!!

(a poor substitute for their Jammin' Jamaican Jerk shrimp which they no longer carry:mad: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter