Where Can We Get One of Those Whip Things? A Wine & Dine TR (Nov. 2019)

I've also been watching closely to see if Space 220 becomes available for ADR's.

I've been watching these for our May trip too!

ADR's: Terralina Italian (new for us), Akershus (new), Sebastian's (new), Wine Bar George (new), Storybook Dining (new), Teppan Edo, and Sanaa (new). It will just be me and my cousin A on this trip.

I've never eaten at Terralina but I've eaten at the rest of them! We were surprised how much we loved Sebastian's in June and Wine Bar George was amazing too.

My dad was a little confused about why we were riding this again, since we did it a few days ago.

Aw dad :rotfl:

t was blazing hot outside today and I was still hobbling around so we decided to ride the Liberty Belle next. I’d never done it before and it was a nice ride to relax on (in the shade).

Still never rode this lol. It looks nice and peaceful though.

We also wandered through the gift shop to kill some time and there was an entire rack of aqua spirit jerseys!!

Oo awesome!

The food and service were amazing tonight,

The Wave is always on my list to try and it always seems to get cut for other meals but it looks great!

While we were waiting for the monorail, the sky opened up and it poured. And lightninged. And thundered.

Oo I remember that storm! We were in Epcot and ended up leaving to go to POFQ for beignets lol!

My final note for the days says “British stroller joker on bus”

:rotfl::rotfl:

The bag check line at MK was insane and it took forever to make it in the front gates.
I have such mixed feelings about this.
On the one hand... I hate doing it. And waiting through it.
On the other hand, I like feeling very safe once I'm through.

I guess I'll take the inconvenience, knowing that I'm safe.
The fingerprint scanners also hate my dad and it always takes multiple tries for him to get through.
Maybe your dad is a shape shifter!!!!
Our first FP was for Pirates at 9:25 and we made it without a problem. My dad was a little confused about why we were riding this again, since we did it a few days ago...apparently he only rides attractions once!
:laughing:
And I totally can see that!
we decided to ride the Liberty Belle next. I’d never done it before and it was a nice ride to relax on (in the shade).
I have yet to do that. I've done it in DL, but not MK.
Our second FP was for Peter Pan at 11, so our timing and distance to walk was perfect. I thought my dad would enjoy the nostalgia factor here and he said it was cute. Oh well, I tried!
Oh, well. I think you have to do that as a kid to get the full nostalgia thing going.
We walked over to Tomorrowland next and headed in to the Carousel of Progress. I think I dozed off but my dad enjoyed it.
Not surprised. :)
Dad really wanted to do Buzz Lightyear again. The wait time said 50 minutes and it was at least that long. He beat me this time, 155k to 120k.
Did he gloat? As a father, I totally gloat when I beat one of my kids.
Unfortunately, the Peoplemover was broken and they had all the tunnel lights on for this ride. He didn’t mind but I was sad he didn’t get to experience it the way it was meant to be.
Too bad. But glad he finally got to go on it.
Afterwards, I wanted to check the shops on Main Street for the Arendelle Aqua spirit jersey. I’m not a huge Frozen fan but I loved the color and the sparkles.
Good reason. :)
As we entered Adventure Land, my dad said isn’t this where we get those whip things?
:laughing: Yes! Yes it is!
These were pretty good but I think the Peter Pan was better.
You're the second person that's said that, recently.
We also wandered through the gift shop to kill some time and there was an entire rack of aqua spirit jerseys!!
Okay...
I think this is an issue.
I know that CMs aren't allowed to say "I don't know"... so I think when they do, to get around that, they say things that are not necessarily correct. They might think it is... but they really don't know so they guess. It's easier than trying to actually find out for sure.
My final note for the days says “British stroller joker on bus” but I can’t for the life of me remember what that meant.
Too bad. Sounds interesting. :)

I swore I'd commented here but alas I did not! Catching up now :)

ADR's: Terralina Italian (new for us), Akershus (new), Sebastian's (new), Wine Bar George (new), Storybook Dining (new), Teppan Edo, and Sanaa (new). It will just be me and my cousin A on this trip.
These sound great! We've never done Terralina but I've heard good things and same for Sebastian's. Our friends LOVE WBG, we were planning to go last month but ended up just sticking with our go-to Jock Lindsay's. We'll get there though! Sanaa is also a fave.
The food and service were amazing tonight, and we had the same server, Joseph, that I had last time.
We've done the Wave for breakfast but I keep hesitating for dinner. The reviews seem to go back and forth, good/bad? Your food looks really good though!

How did FP day go?

These sound great! We've never done Terralina but I've heard good things and same for Sebastian's. Our friends LOVE WBG, we were planning to go last month but ended up just sticking with our go-to Jock Lindsay's. We'll get there though! Sanaa is also a fave.
I'm excited for all of our dining (except maybe Akershus? but we're watching for Space 220 ADR's to become available). Terralina seems like a safe choice on the night before running and later in the week we are being more adventurous!

We've done the Wave for breakfast but I keep hesitating for dinner. The reviews seem to go back and forth, good/bad? Your food looks really good though!

How did FP day go?
I've always enjoyed my dinners at The Wave and the service has been excellent. FP day went super smooth! We got Runaway Railway, FoP on 2 days, Slinky Dog, and everything else we wanted without an issue!

54 days until Disney!!! I cannot wait to take a break from the MN winter :rotfl: Our Fastpasses are all booked and I had no problem getting Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog, or any of the other headliners, so my cousin and I are now super excited and debating whether or not it's too early to start packing! I mostly don't want to have to keep my cat out of my luggage so I'm waiting (Impatiently).

In other exciting news: The virtual charity running club I'm a member of became a charity for the runDisney Wine & Dine weekend this year, so I purchased bibs and I'll be back again in November! My cousin has already said she wants to go with and we'd like to find another person to share our room and split the costs too. I just started looking at room prices and they are a little steep for that weekend. I'd love to bring my mom with this year but she's also my pet sitter, so we'll see lol. I guess we'll both be renewing our annual passes too, since we'll definitely want to come back in 2021. Now I'd better get this TR finished up!

Wednesday, November 6th

Our last full day at WDW :( Our Magical Express letter was hanging on the door this morning and that’s always a sad way to start the day. We headed over to Sassagoula’s to get another coffee cake this morning, plus coffee for me and juice for my dad. It may not be the best use of snack credits but it made us happy and that’s all that matters! I had changed our FP’s from Epcot to Animal Kingdom for today since we’d missed out on some big attractions at AK. I managed to get Up! The Great Bird Adventure, Dinosaur, and Everest but no Na’vi so I was hoping to score one later. We also had a fireworks time ADR at La Hacienda later tonight. We grabbed a bus to AK and just wandered around taking some pictures until the first bird show.
qPf3WWM.jpg
k14d6Wz.jpg
p1QwS6W.jpg
RBZV2A8.jpg

My dad and I both love birds and I’d seen the original Up! Show last year and enjoyed it. Unfortunately, this version was much worse and had way too much Up characters and too little bird info. Oh well. At least we got some nice pictures 😁
RM4JrCw.jpg
Wq2EPOE.jpg
dw8eGlW.jpg

We walked the tiger trail again afterwards and saw some of the animals again. We decided to stop at the Yak and Yeti QS window for lunch and each got the honey chicken. It was very good! The lines were super long and it was incredibly hot again today.
slA6KeX.jpg

Our Dinosaur FP was at 1pm so that was our next stop. I love this ride and my dad really enjoyed it too, more his style instead of up and down!!
ga2p0qE.jpg

We wandered over to It’s Tough to Be a Bug next to enjoy some air conditioning, plus it’s a cute show. We still had a while until our Everest FP so we took the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch, which I’d never done before. There wasn’t much happening there but we watched the petting zoo animals for a while. On the train back, we saw the backside of the rhino barn where we had our tour!
WcR8OsO.jpg
7BXBmkC.jpg
sasAehg.jpg

It was time for Everest, which is my favorite ride! My dad said it was fun but he didn’t love it, heights are really not his thing. At least I got to ride it once this trip.
ZMXyoKi.jpg

We were hot and ready for a snack, and my dad immediately asked if we could get a whip thing at this park :) We headed over to get a dole whip float and they were super disappointing. The pineapple soda was almost hot and the actual whip just dissolved. Boo.
shF35Qn.jpg
mvEjdpv.jpg

While we were sucking down these as fast as possible before they got worse, I managed to keep refreshing at get a Na’vi FP for less than an hour away! Since my dad really likes Avatar I wanted to make sure we did both rides. We headed over to Pandora and enjoyed the sights until it was time to ride.
EQtn6Yn.jpg
X6An9lb.jpg
S7ODjXd.jpg

There was still a bit of a line and the family in front of us had 2 little kids with magic bands that kept falling off. The mom was complaining about what a pain they are (the bands, not the kids) and I mentioned that you can peel off the gray part to make them smaller. She couldn’t believe they hadn’t figured that out and was so grateful. She was also laughing because it was the last day of their 2 week vacation and it barely mattered anymore. The ride was beautiful and we both had fun. I actually like this ride but I don’t always waste a FP on it.
KubJyaS.jpg

We needed to head to Epcot next and started the trek towards the buses. The line was super long and the bus took forever to come. We all loaded up (standing room only) and the bus driver said “not again”. We were towards the front and he mentioned that the check engine light was on and he needed to restart the bus. He turned it off and then it wouldn’t come back on. He tried a few things and then radioed in that we were down for the count. He told everyone to exit the bus and another bus would come shortly. Pandemonium ensued and the line outside got even worse. We stood there for a bit and then I saw a Hollywood Studios bus pulling up with about 4 people in line- I told my dad to move over a line and we’d go to Epcot from HS. We got to sit on this bus but another family got on who had 6 kids with absolutely zero manners. They were running up and down the aisle, crashing in to people, and screaming non stop. I am NOT a fan of children and I couldn’t wait to get off that bus. When we finally arrived at HS the Skyliner line wasn’t very long so we decided to try it out to get to Epcot.
5FfB4Xc.jpg

Our ride was super smooth and there were only 2 gentlemen in our cabin with us. Turns out one of them had just run the NY marathon and he was wondering about all the people wearing medals so we told him about the runDisney weekend. He had no idea you could run at Disney and they started making plans for their next trip. A much nicer ride than the crazy bus!

I grabbed us a FP for Spaceship Earth when we arrived and afterwards we walked through the Epcot Experience to waste some time. This was really pretty and I'm so excited about the Epcot changes!
Uwomrkl.jpg

The crowds were terrible at Epcot and you could hardly move. We checked in to dinner at La Hacienda a bit early and only had to wait a few minutes to be seated. I’d had dinner here in September and it was delicious. I ordered the braised beef and my dad went for the steak with cheese and veggies.

CctZkgn.jpg
vPOIRYa.jpg
wUMM4VO.jpg

Unfortunately, they brought our food just as Epcot Forever was starting and then they turned off all the lights. Our booth had a terrible view of the windows so we had to stand up to see the show. Epcot Forever was very disappointing and super short, like 10 minutes.
e4yh2Xa.jpg
dsQvC25.jpg
5qETG0i.jpg

Both our dinners were very greasy and my potatoes had a film of oil over them by the time we got to eat. My beef was mostly fat and not very tasty. I got the emandana dessert and my dad got the lava cake. Mine was fine but his was full of rock hard, cold chocolate in the middle. They offered to replace it but we were tired and done. I don’t think this will be a place we head to again anytime soon. At least our walk out of the park was nice and quiet and we finished packing when we got back to our room. We only have a half day left at Disney.

I cannot wait to take a break from the MN winter :rotfl:
They just seem to get longer, don't they? At least this winter has been milder than most.
Our Fastpasses are all booked and I had no problem getting Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog, or any of the other headliners
Whoa! Nice!
The virtual charity running club I'm a member of became a charity for the runDisney Wine & Dine weekend this year, so I purchased bibs and I'll be back again in November!
Yay!
Our last full day at WDW :(
The worst... Well... 2nd worst.
Our Magical Express letter was hanging on the door this morning and that’s always a sad way to start the day.
Ugh. It's like they add insult to injury.
We grabbed a bus to AK and just wandered around taking some pictures until the first bird show.
qPf3WWM.jpg
I see what you did there. ;)
Unfortunately, this version was much worse and had way too much Up characters and too little bird info
:( Too bad. I've not heard positive reviews of the new bird show.
We decided to stop at the Yak and Yeti QS window for lunch and each got the honey chicken. It was very good!
On my list. I got the chicken fried rice last time and liked it.
my dad immediately asked if we could get a whip thing at this park :)
:laughing: He's hooked!
We headed over to get a dole whip float and they were super disappointing. The pineapple soda was almost hot and the actual whip just dissolved. Boo.
shF35Qn.jpg
Yeah, that just looks sad.
I managed to keep refreshing at get a Na’vi FP for less than an hour away!
Woot!
The mom was complaining about what a pain they are (the bands, not the kids) and I mentioned that you can peel off the gray part to make them smaller. She couldn’t believe they hadn’t figured that out and was so grateful.
Nice of you. But... the instructions are right on the box you get them with I believe. Oh well.
We all loaded up (standing room only) and the bus driver said “not again”.
uh oh...
We were towards the front and he mentioned that the check engine light was on and he needed to restart the bus. He turned it off and then it wouldn’t come back on.
Nooooo...
I told my dad to move over a line and we’d go to Epcot from HS.
Not a bad idea!
We got to sit on this bus but another family got on who had 6 kids with absolutely zero manners. They were running up and down the aisle, crashing in to people, and screaming non stop.
:sad2:
Some people shouldn't be allowed to parent. Since they obviously don't.
When we finally arrived at HS the Skyliner line wasn’t very long so we decided to try it out to get to Epcot.
Cool!
Turns out one of them had just run the NY marathon and he was wondering about all the people wearing medals so we told him about the runDisney weekend. He had no idea you could run at Disney and they started making plans for their next trip.
I love how DISers help people. It's fun to get extra perks with the knowledge that we glean, but... helping others is a perk, too. :)
Unfortunately, they brought our food just as Epcot Forever was starting and then they turned off all the lights. Our booth had a terrible view of the windows so we had to stand up to see the show.
Not the greatest timing.
Epcot Forever was very disappointing and super short, like 10 minutes.
Good thing it's not lasting forever.
Both our dinners were very greasy and my potatoes had a film of oil over them by the time we got to eat. My beef was mostly fat and not very tasty.
ew. Gross.

Glad the FPs went well! With WIne and Dine being Villain themed, I'm dying to do it but I'm not sure how to fit it in since our big fall trip is 2 weeks in California lol.

Sounds like a great day in AK.

Sorry dinner wasn't great though.

The buses can be so annoying!
AK is such a fun park! We always do NRJ at least once a trip. It is easy to get on first thing in the morning if you don’t have a FP
We had a nice meal at La Hacienda the 1x we have been. I’m sorry yours was disappointing this time!
Yay to more Disney trips in your future!

Joining in even though you're almost done! I'm not going to lie, it was the picture of your orange cat that got me.

Wow about the races! I don't run unless I'm being chased and even then it's questionable. I can't believe you got up at 3am, ran a race, and then had a full day at a park 3 days in a row! Impressive!

Love the rhino tour. I didn't know that was a thing, but I just looked it up and it's fairly reasonably priced and our kids could go too. We may have to do that on our September trip.

Sorry you're at the end of your trip already. :(

Sounds like a nice day! I'm sorry your meal at Epcot + the view of the the fireworks wasn't great :(
It was a great day! The dinner was disappointing but we really were lucky with everything else on this trip and it wasn't the end of the world.

Glad the FPs went well! With WIne and Dine being Villain themed, I'm dying to do it but I'm not sure how to fit it in since our big fall trip is 2 weeks in California lol.
I'm hoping they do the Villians theme again! It makes more sense being right after Halloween too.

The buses can be so annoying!
AK is such a fun park! We always do NRJ at least once a trip. It is easy to get on first thing in the morning if you don’t have a FP
We had a nice meal at La Hacienda the 1x we have been. I’m sorry yours was disappointing this time!
Yay to more Disney trips in your future!
We are purposely trying to book all future trips at skyliner resorts just to avoid some of the buses! My previous meal at La Hacienda was incredible, maybe they just had an off night.

Joining in even though you're almost done! I'm not going to lie, it was the picture of your orange cat that got me.
Welcome! Weasley the cat is glad he was able to draw you in! 😁

Wow about the races! I don't run unless I'm being chased and even then it's questionable. I can't believe you got up at 3am, ran a race, and then had a full day at a park 3 days in a row! Impressive!
I have not been a runner very long and the Disney races were my main motivation to start. The park days weren't too bad until day 3, I really felt it that day!

Love the rhino tour. I didn't know that was a thing, but I just looked it up and it's fairly reasonably priced and our kids could go too. We may have to do that on our September trip.

Sorry you're at the end of your trip already. :(
The rhino tour is great, I highly recommend it! This trip is almost over but at least I'm heading back in April!

They just seem to get longer, don't they? At least this winter has been milder than most.
We've got an entire week of 40+ degree weather coming up, so I guess I should stop complaining!

:( Too bad. I've not heard positive reviews of the new bird show.
It's on my "Don't Do" list now

:laughing: He's hooked!
So hooked! I really didn't expect it to be that popular with him!

Yeah, that just looks sad.
It was like drinking hot pineapple foam

Nice of you. But... the instructions are right on the box you get them with I believe. Oh well.
Who reads instructions?! :rotfl:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to parent. Since they obviously don't.
It was awful.

I love how DISers help people. It's fun to get extra perks with the knowledge that we glean, but... helping others is a perk, too. :)
It was a great conversation starter too, and they were really fun to chat with.

Good thing it's not lasting forever.
Fingers crossed that Harmonious is much better!

We've got an entire week of 40+ degree weather coming up, so I guess I should stop complaining!
We've got a week of just above freezing here too. Come on Spring! (Yes I know it's still February. I can dream, can't I?)
So hooked! I really didn't expect it to be that popular with him!
Yay!
It was like drinking hot pineapple foam
Ew...
Who reads instructions?! :rotfl:
:lmao:

Our Fastpasses are all booked and I had no problem getting Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog, or any of the other headliners,
Excellent! It always feels like the accomplishment of the year to get all the headliners you want lol.
I guess we'll both be renewing our annual passes too, since we'll definitely want to come back in 2021.
It's a hardship lots of us Disney's fans have to deal with, those annual passes year after year...................
Unfortunately, this version was much worse and had way too much Up characters and too little bird info. Oh well. At least we got some nice pictures 😁
I don't think I've heard any real positive reviews of this show :( We saw the previous version a few times and enjoyed it but I don't feel it was a show that needed characters. I do kind of want to see the new version but it never seems to fit in our schedule.
We wandered over to It’s Tough to Be a Bug next to enjoy some air conditioning, plus it’s a cute show. We still had a while until our Everest FP so we took the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch, which I’d never done before. There wasn’t much happening there
I love doing the drawing class here now that they have it! Without small kids its not a hotbed of excitement but the drawing class is cool, maybe try it if you have time in April :)
I am NOT a fan of children and I couldn’t wait to get off that bus.
:laughing: Not that the kids were running but your comment lol. Of course I have children and grandchildren but completely understand those that prefer not to be around kids. And with our kids older and free of public behavior issues my tolerance of being around kids WITH behavior issues (ones that can easily be stopped by parents) is getting WAY lower. Being the ages that Steve and I are we're also from a time when our parents did not hesitate at all to correct our behavior in public lol and nobody would say anything because they were correcting their kids behavior the same way! If our kids had run up and down yelling on Disney buses - and when they did misbehave in restaurants or stores anywhere - I removed them. Steve would have not hesitated on that bus to grab them by their shirts and tell them exactly what would happen if they didn't stop and they would have stopped because it worked!! No idea what the heck goes through parents' heads these days regarding discipline.
Epcot Experience to waste some time. This was really pretty and I'm so excited about the Epcot changes!
I agree so pretty, informative and just plain nice to have something else to see if only for a few minutes. The photo ops in there are cute too.

Boy La Hacienda sounds like a disappointing last night meal. We ate there once and it wasn't terrible but I do prefer San Angel although many I know prefer La Hacienda. I'm sure the fact that the food sat didn't help. Otherwise a good last "full" Disney day!

Excellent! It always feels like the accomplishment of the year to get all the headliners you want lol.
It's the thrill of the hunt! I really do enjoy all the planning too.

It's a hardship lots of us Disney's fans have to deal with, those annual passes year after year...................
Right?! I just talked to my cousin today and we both agreed we'll be back at least once in 2021 so more AP's for us

I love doing the drawing class here now that they have it! Without small kids its not a hotbed of excitement but the drawing class is cool, maybe try it if you have time in April :)
The drawing class does look fun! I'm a terrible artist but that might make it even more fun :rotfl:

Not that the kids were running but your comment lol. Of course I have children and grandchildren but completely understand those that prefer not to be around kids. And with our kids older and free of public behavior issues my tolerance of being around kids WITH behavior issues (ones that can easily be stopped by parents) is getting WAY lower. Being the ages that Steve and I are we're also from a time when our parents did not hesitate at all to correct our behavior in public lol and nobody would say anything because they were correcting their kids behavior the same way! If our kids had run up and down yelling on Disney buses - and when they did misbehave in restaurants or stores anywhere - I removed them. Steve would have not hesitated on that bus to grab them by their shirts and tell them exactly what would happen if they didn't stop and they would have stopped because it worked!! No idea what the heck goes through parents' heads these days regarding discipline.
Exactly! My parent would never have tolerated behavior like that and I think that's why it annoys me. I have no problem chatting or hanging around well behaved children or even children that are cranky for a reason, but this was ridiculous

Boy La Hacienda sounds like a disappointing last night meal. We ate there once and it wasn't terrible but I do prefer San Angel although many I know prefer La Hacienda. I'm sure the fact that the food sat didn't help. Otherwise a good last "full" Disney day!
Haha I originally booked this as San Angel, maybe that will be one to try! It was a great day

Future trips update! I think everything is set for our April trip now, except packing. My friend, Kitty, is trying to get her family plus us in to a Behind the Seeds tour too! I'm working on our November trip, my cousin is coming with and our friend from my Hurricane Dorian TR also wants to come. They decided they really want to run the 5k with me too, so I spent the past few days contacting TA's to see if I could book our trip with their bibs. No one got back to me before the TA allotment was gone so I'm hoping I can be quick enough to get some on general registration day. I did book our room today, a Lion King Suite at AoA, plus the new dining + package! Our ADR booking day will be shortly after we return from the April trip, so that should keep me going ☺

Thursday, November 7th - Departure Day

Our plan for today was to spend the morning at Hollywood Studios and then catch the tragical express to the airport. I’d made FP’s but they weren’t great due to the terrible tiers at HS, but I really wanted my dad to get to ride Toy Story Mania.

I was up first and showered, then ran down to get some chocolate muffins and juice for breakfast. I brought it all back to the room and set up breakfast on our table while my dad was showering. He finally came out and said we’d better hurry up if we wanted breakfast. *facepalm* Breakfast was literally 4 feet in front of him.
sUSoasV.jpg

We dropped our checked bags off and got our boarding passes before heading to the busses. The HS bus took forever to come and I was starting to get concerned about our first FP, which was Toy Story Mania. We finally made it to Hollywood Studios and for the first time this trip, my dad’s fingerprint worked on the first try! Better late than never, I guess.
oSCoyym.jpg
CpSEKNJ.jpg
2qIxA6v.jpg

We did not realize they were filming the Christmas special right up the center of Hollywood Studios today and we were routed backstage to enter near Tower of Terror. We booked it to Toy Story Land and made our FP with about 10 minutes (plus the grace time) to spare. We had a lot of fun riding but I didn’t record our scores, oops!
ufNwLqd.jpg
xhTApQS.jpg
OI6fKRD.jpg

The park was horribly busy so we wandered to the Incredibles area and I got a frozen cappuccino with my last snack credit. We had fun watching the characters wander and interact with people. Mrs. Incredible kept picking on anyone using their phone. :rotfl2:
XCF2afg.jpg

Our next FP was for Star Tours and we still waited almost 20 minutes. The standby line was out the door. This was definitely the wrong park to be at that day but it wasn’t worth park hopping when we only had a few hours. We enjoyed our flight anyway!

We headed into Voyage of the Little Mermaid next but they barely let us in the theater, we got the last 2 seats. The queue outside was still full too. Crazy!

STvXXIM.jpg

Lunch was up next and we headed into the ABC Commissary. I got the bacon cheeseburger and my dad went for the chicken sandwich. Nothing mind blowing but not bad either. We paid for this meal out of pocket because our meal credits were gone.
hVL6Alr.jpg

Our last FP was for the Indiana Jones show, which I knew would be a big hit with my dad (and it was!) It was nice to just sit and relax for a while too!
gbIMLC9.jpg
V8xscUz.jpg
CwNfdoM.jpg

This entire trip I had been pushing my dad to get himself a souvenir but he wouldn’t do it. Of course, now he decides he wants a fleece jacket to bring home to MN. We’d seen some at the Emporium but now we were in the wrong park. We tried to get through the shops but the filming was still going on and moving through that area was almost impossible. He decided to skip it and wanted...a dole whip. Well, I looked in MDE and couldn’t find anywhere in HS with dole whips listed. Time was running short and he settled for a lemonade slushie lol. This was his last snack credit too, another dining plan completed!

We caught the bus back to POFQ and had a few minutes to check their gift shop but no fleeces there either. The tragical express came and it was time to go :( We had a 50 minute wait at MCO just to reach the TSA agent that checks your ID, then another 40 minutes to get through security. We had some dinner at Burger King before our flight and arrived back at Minneapolis around 10pm. Goodbye Disney, until April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter