• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #20

:cloud9:
Thank you, Sundial!! You can put an umbrella hat on me anytime... On a plane heading down to my "Happy Place"... Cannot wait. :cloud9:

As Jeff would say when I say there is a 2 1/2 hour drive in my future for a DIS meet "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

How long will you be up there?

Are you heading down to the "Happy Place" soon or did you go already? You'll have to post your picture on WITW #21 and I'll send Ed a text to get that umbrella hat on you! He can tell you the "story" behind the umbrella hats....:rolleyes1.

Here's a picture of some of us "appearing regularly" on WITW...this was from a small DisMeet in the fall of 2013...I'm in front of Ed (SunDial), then PrincessIn Oz (an occasional visitor here) and Denise (dhorner).

IMG_6147_zps4ba3bf5e.jpg
:tink:
Thank you for the photo. So nice to meet you all. My family & I are down at Saratoga Springs at this very moment. Overcast, but it's going to be a wonderful day!! :flower1:

As Jeff would say when I say there is a 2 1/2 hour drive in my future for a DIS meet "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

How long will you be up there?
We are here until Wed. Night. Wish we were in driving distance. We would be here more frequently!!

Just like last year...it's dance recital day and we're having severe weather. :rolleyes: Didn't need an alarm this morning, thunder was LOUD and kept hearing the "roaring sound" :scared: but no wind blowing. :confused3 Kept checking every window in the house and couldn't spot a tornado...guess it was raining so hard it sounded like a roar. :confused3 Flashlights are going with us to the recital venue this afternoon in case we loose power (no windows in the high school) along with raincoats and umbrellas. :umbrella: Hoping for a break in this mess later. In the meantime...still waiting for this to get solved so I can get over to #21 :dance3::

6cd5a636-425d-4835-b6d8-d78501dd4810_zpspjtwsgie.jpg

Disney Springs shop...not the Disney Store, Art of Disney, Design A Tee or Pin Traders. (I think I've names all that have been asked about.) It's carpet. :tink:

Just like last year...it's dance recital day and we're having severe weather. :rolleyes: Didn't need an alarm this morning, thunder was LOUD and kept hearing the "roaring sound" :scared: but no wind blowing. :confused3 Kept checking every window in the house and couldn't spot a tornado...guess it was raining so hard it sounded like a roar. :confused3 Flashlights are going with us to the recital venue this afternoon in case we loose power (no windows in the high school) along with raincoats and umbrellas. :umbrella: Hoping for a break in this mess later. In the meantime...still waiting for this to get solved so I can get over to #21 :dance3::

Disney Springs shop...not the Disney Store, Art of Disney, Design A Tee or Pin Traders. (I think I've names all that have been asked about.) It's carpet. :tink:
Arribas Brothers, Days of Christmas or Basin?

Enjoy your trip! We are heading to Animal Kingdom tomorrow. We live about 45 minutes away from WDW and are annual passholders.
We just left AK. It wasn't horribly crowded. Manageable. Didn't get soaked on KRR... :worried::upsidedow Enjoy AK. Coming down just for the day?

Tren-D ? Lego Store?

Enjoy your trip! We are heading to Animal Kingdom tomorrow. We live about 45 minutes away from WDW and are annual passholders.

We just left AK. It wasn't horribly crowded. Manageable. Didn't get soaked on KRR... :worried::upsidedow Enjoy AK. Coming down just for the day?

Did either of you get to see the night time water show at AK? Heard it was The Jungle Book until they get Rivers of Light figured out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter