Where In The World #20

6cd5a636-425d-4835-b6d8-d78501dd4810_zpspjtwsgie.jpg

This is somewhere in the Disney's Days of Christmas shop...Terri found the shop yesterday. Tell me which section this is in for the solve. :tink:
I think it's in the small section of the store - to the left of the main store... I think it used to sell items from Nightmare Before Christmas (I think)...

I think it's in the small section of the store - to the left of the main store... I think it used to sell items from Nightmare Before Christmas (I think)...

:jumping1: ... and now it's the "everything FROZEN" area :dance3: ... had a hard time not spending a fortune in that section! :rotfl: And you have your 1st "solve" in the Where In The World's games :worship:...

P1020600_zps3kjzzhed.jpg
:tink:

...and another "that's a wrap" for me on WITW #20...I'm moving over to #21...Ed's on the verge of solving my first one now so will be adding another shortly...

:jumping1: ... and now it's the "everything FROZEN" area :dance3: ... had a hard time not spending a fortune in that section! :rotfl: And you have your 1st "solve" in the Where In The World's games :worship:...

P1020600_zps3kjzzhed.jpg

...and another "that's a wrap" for me on WITW #20...I'm moving over to #21...Ed's on the verge of solving my first one now so will be adding another shortly...
Yes, because nothing says Frozen like a cosmic carpet. Hehe. :love:

:cloud9:
Thank you, Sundial!! You can put an umbrella hat on me anytime... On a plane heading down to my "Happy Place"... Cannot wait. :cloud9:

Are you heading down to the "Happy Place" soon or did you go already? You'll have to post your picture on WITW #21 and I'll send Ed a text to get that umbrella hat on you! He can tell you the "story" behind the umbrella hats....:rolleyes1.

Here's a picture of some of us "appearing regularly" on WITW...this was from a small DisMeet in the fall of 2013...I'm in front of Ed (SunDial), then PrincessIn Oz (an occasional visitor here) and Denise (dhorner).

IMG_6147_zps4ba3bf5e.jpg

Ed has posted the "infamous" umbrella hat on Pick & Share...pg. 120. He was at DW for one of his marathon runs; it was raining yet he found these "crazy tourists" in the pool at the POP...with umbrella hats protecting their hair/heads. We've all asked for umbrella hats to label us as some of those "crazy tourists"....:tink:

Did either of you get to see the night time water show at AK? Heard it was The Jungle Book until they get Rivers of Light figured out.

No, first show is this Friday, May 27th. Yes, it is the Jungle book. We are going on Sunday to see it. I couldn't get fast passes, but hoping to still get a stand by seat, if not, will stand along the walkway or bridge to watch. Will let you know how it is. They are also doing some light show on the Tree of Life, similar to the Castle light show and are also adding some other night time entertainment.

We just left AK. It wasn't horribly crowded. Manageable. Didn't get soaked on KRR... :worried::upsidedow Enjoy AK. Coming down just for the day?

Yes, we met my sister and her family (also pass holders) and had a nice day. It was hot, but the breeze was nice and the humidity was not unbearable. We try to hit a park at least once a month except summer (June - early Aug) and AK is our favorite park. We are planning to go back this Sunday evening to see the new nighttime stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter