Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Had to put the flip flops away and break out the sweaters.:( It was 28 degrees on my way to work this morning.:cold: Yesterday was a high of 41.

:cold: BRRRR...yep...a little "chilly"! :goodvibes I've got my shorts back on today but was cool last night at the soccer game and bringing my coat to the football game tonight! HOPING we get through the football game without rain added to the cooler nighttime temperatures. High of 41 yesterday tells me your winter is arriving! :tink:

On the roof of one of the small "steam" transportation boats?

:yay: That would be correct! I love these little boats...unless I'm on them during a THUNDERSTORM with WIND! :scared1: SCARY ride under those conditions!

i-zD4jtNt-XL.jpg
:tink:

Long road trip; stormy night (had 2" of rain at home; not quite that much in Giddings); volleyball continues with it's unbeaten record; football team looses a heartbreaker in OT against the #1 team in the district and a little soccer on Thursday night. :cheer2: Ready for a quiet weekend:

i-WBpjJxP-S.jpg
i-g2mC8JN-S.jpg
i-HDrj4hk-S.jpg
i-Zk3NBpH-S.jpg
i-MrM2Bzt-S.jpg
i-7rwXD6R-S.jpg
i-rwm57Kf-S.jpg
i-n3mGsQw-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter