• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Nice grade:eek::thumbsup2

Park, resort or other?

Her grades amaze me :faint:! Sure hope it continues to be easy for her...she's got some tough courses ahead of her in Meteorology!

i-ccC8v3R-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

Yes, I do have that same picture, not sure why it didn't come to me sooner :confused3

:goodvibes So glad I'm not the only one that does that! :rotfl: But, I did purposely make my crop hard to figure out simply because I'd seen the picture you posted and thought Diane might have photographed the carvings as well. ::yes:: :tink:

Well...as they say in the theater..."that's a wrap" on the Astros baseball season. :sad1: DIANE'S Red Sox's are making them stay home instead of playing in the World Series for a repeat! :rolleyes1 That "non-home run" call last night pretty much did the team and the fans in :headache:; that poor guy in the stands who was called for interference said he purposely sat BACK in his seat when he saw the ball coming 'cause he didn't want to be called for interference...and his seat was well beyond the fence. Felt so sorry for him...he's an Astros fan living in Atlanta and flew to Houston for that "once in a lifetime" chance to see his team in the playoffs and now he's famous. :rolleyes: Congratulations Diane; good luck in the World Series! Bring home a win for the League! party: :tink:

Well...as they say in the theater..."that's a wrap" on the Astros baseball season. :sad1: DIANE'S Red Sox's are making them stay home instead of playing in the World Series for a repeat! :rolleyes1 That "non-home run" call last night pretty much did the team and the fans in :headache:; that poor guy in the stands who was called for interference said he purposely sat BACK in his seat when he saw the ball coming 'cause he didn't want to be called for interference...and his seat was well beyond the fence. Felt so sorry for him...he's an Astros fan living in Atlanta and flew to Houston for that "once in a lifetime" chance to see his team in the playoffs and now he's famous. :rolleyes: Congratulations Diane; good luck in the World Series! Bring home a win for the League! party: :tink:

:cheer2::cheer2:GO RED SOX:cheer2::cheer2: Have to be honest the series did not go how I thought it would.:crazy: I didn't watch the whole game last night, I turned it on after How to Get Away With Murder so I missed the "non home run call"

Had to put the flip flops away and break out the sweaters.:( It was 28 degrees on my way to work this morning.:cold: Yesterday was a high of 41.

:cheer2::cheer2:GO RED SOX:cheer2::cheer2: Have to be honest the series did not go how I thought it would.:crazy: I didn't watch the whole game last night, I turned it on after How to Get Away With Murder so I missed the "non home run call"

We've seen it 100 times! :rotfl: CLEARLY the ball cleared the wall; busted the bubble of everyone along with some other poor calls by that same umpire the rest of the evening. There were "WANTED" posters all over Facebook yesterday for "robbery". :rotfl2: It is what it is and wishing your team luck the rest of the season! :cheer2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter