Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it in the front area or the back area? Is it some sort of tool or recreational object like a sled or something?

Is this there all the time, or just during an event like Food and Wine or the Flower and Garden Fest?

DVC kiosk?

Feeling a little "under the weather" today but had an appointment with the foot doctor that I struggled through. Now that I'm back home, I'm going back to bed! :faint: We've got a little tummy virus spreading misery around but also had my Shingles vaccination yesterday; not sure what's going on but being cold and rainy...it's a good day for an afternoon nap!

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This is in the front area but not the DVC kiosk. It's a tool and not connected to F/W or FG show...took the photo in July. :tink:

Feeling a little "under the weather" today but had an appointment with the foot doctor that I struggled through. Now that I'm back home, I'm going back to bed! :faint: We've got a little tummy virus spreading misery around but also had my Shingles vaccination yesterday; not sure what's going on but being cold and rainy...it's a good day for an afternoon nap!

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This is in the front area but not the DVC kiosk. It's a tool and not connected to F/W or FG show...took the photo in July. :tink:

Is it a saw? Hope you're feeling better.

Is it a saw? Hope you're feeling better.

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

Slept a couple hours but still yucky feeling :guilty:; glad soccer got cancelled! We had 2" of rain last night but nothing like Central Texas...DANG...was not expecting all those flood pictures when I turned the TV on! :eek:

No Ma'am, this is not a saw. :tink:

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

Slept a couple hours but still yucky feeling :guilty:; glad soccer got cancelled! We had 2" of rain last night but nothing like Central Texas...DANG...was not expecting all those flood pictures when I turned the TV on! :eek:

No Ma'am, this is not a saw. :tink:

We had a lot of rain last night too and strong winds. There were a lot of tree branches down and a lot of power outages.

Is it a yard tool or a tool for building?

We had a lot of rain last night too and strong winds. There were a lot of tree branches down and a lot of power outages.

Is it a yard tool or a tool for building?

We lost our internet, phone and cable about 11:15 (of course, I was in the middle of a project on Snapfish :headache:...at least an earlier part got saved :headache:) and DD said the south side of Bellville lost power from about 11 until 5 AM. I heard it raining hard a few times; didn't sleep well either last night...the left arm where they gave me the shingles vaccination hurt BAD plus the body aches and headache (side effects of vaccine). DH said the Brazos River was close to flood stage when he went to work this morning too! Stormy weather all over last night!

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This is a tool but not a yard tool or one used for building. :scratchin :tink:

We lost our internet, phone and cable about 11:15 (of course, I was in the middle of a project on Snapfish :headache:...at least an earlier part got saved :headache:) and DD said the south side of Bellville lost power from about 11 until 5 AM. I heard it raining hard a few times; didn't sleep well either last night...the left arm where they gave me the shingles vaccination hurt BAD plus the body aches and headache (side effects of vaccine). DH said the Brazos River was close to flood stage when he went to work this morning too! Stormy weather all over last night!

i-p2Zx2sn-Th.jpg

This is a tool but not a yard tool or one used for building. :scratchin :tink:

Is this part of a display? Something from Kidcot? Part of the stage area?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter