Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Muppet area?

i-bjWcBtp-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Muppet area is correct...give me the shop for the solve! :goodvibes :tink:

Diane...looking like snow for you this evening while we have rain and 50 degrees. Cool, nasty Sunday but good football games on! Here's a new crop for the afternoon...

i-ddkzqwW-Th.jpg
:tink:

Diane...looking like snow for you this evening while we have rain and 50 degrees. Cool, nasty Sunday but good football games on! Here's a new crop for the afternoon...

i-ddkzqwW-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other? Is that the big globe they use for Illuminations?

Yup more snow tonight into tomorrow morning and then more on Tuesday. Your Cowboys made me a little nervous today. :faint:

Yup more snow tonight into tomorrow morning and then more on Tuesday. Your Cowboys made me a little nervous today. :faint:

They made me A LOT NERVOUS! :scared: I have NO confidence in our kicker :headache: but he pulled it out today! :faint: Not sure what to advice on the Thanksgiving Day game against the Redskins. Houston injured the Redskins quarterback but the replacement, Colt McKoy (I think that's his name) is just as good as the starter and he's FROM TEXAS as well as one of the running backs. They'll have a LOT of fans at the game...and it's a Thanksgiving Day game. :oops: Those are never easy and always give me indigestion! :rotfl2: :tink:

Yup more snow tonight into tomorrow morning and then more on Tuesday.

Snow season has arrived :cold:; hoping you get a few more nice fall/winter days before the "blizzards" start! We're at 49 and have had 2 inches of rain :umbrella:...made DH start a fire in the fireplace after the game...nasty weather here! :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

I was always being left behind:rotfl:I was a little slow because of my foot and then stopping to take pictures. They learned they had to stop and wait for me to catch up.:rotfl:

They don't even MISS me until I'm "missing" :lmao:and then I get "yelled" at for not keeping up! :rolleyes1 I get more pictures if I can go off ALONE for 1-2 hours than I get in the rest of the day with my group! :crazy2:

i-Jp78KpK-Th.jpg

This is from a park food service. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter