Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:sad1: As much of a shock as the helicopter crash was. It's very strange; seems like these things happen in groups of "3's" around here and we're all keeping our loved ones close. Same thing happened when DD first moved to Houston to finish her last 2 years at the University of Houston. A young lady from Bellville was murdered 3 BLOCKS from her apartment. :scared: That "boyfriend" was a coward and went on the run; he's now rotting away in prison. :sad2:

HOLY COW! That's unbelievable! Hope our Disney loving friends on their annual Thanksgiving trip aren't going nuts in that kind of crowd! :rotfl: There was a Weather Channel guy reporting from New Hampshire this morning...Nashua, NH to be exact...showing the snow, snow, snow! Also saying your temperature would be COLD tomorrow :cold:; hope you're in your nice, warm house preparing for Thanksgiving! Is Stephanie home from school this week? Our kiddos are enjoying their Thanksgiving break and REDSTORM passed her driver's test yesterday :car::car::car:! She's "official" now but still not wanting to drive! :headache: :faint: :confused3 :tink:

:crazy: I wouldn't wait ONE hour never mind four.:crazy: We still had school today.:crazy: It's been snowing all day. It is supposed to get real cold tomorrow and Thursday. Thursday high in the teens.:cold: Stephanie is home for break, Don picked her up this morning. She had a morning lecture and was out at 11. We both get Wed, Thurs and Fri off.

i-Jp78KpK-Th.jpg

This will be in the Columbia Harbour House on the wall on something...not a sign. :goodvibes :tink:

Menu?

:crazy: I wouldn't wait ONE hour never mind four.:crazy: We still had school today.:crazy: It's been snowing all day. It is supposed to get real cold tomorrow and Thursday. Thursday high in the teens.:cold: Stephanie is home for break, Don picked her up this morning. She had a morning lecture and was out at 11. We both get Wed, Thurs and Fri off.

Sounds like you just need to hibernate in your warm home the next few days!:cold: BBBBRRRR! Bet y'all will all enjoy the 5 day "weekend"! :yay: We're in the mid-60's Thanksgiving Day; maybe a little Friday but weather looks pretty good here in Texas.

I wouldn't wait an hour either; the queue is fun and interesting but not THAT much time needs to be spent there! o_O :tink:

FINALLY have 3 out of the 7 things "on my Tuesday list" done :faint: but dang...the other 4 will take forever! :faint: One of them is a cranberry cheesecake :rolleyes:...new recipe and THAT makes me nervous! :rotfl2:

i-wBx8m6N-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

MK?

I have a lot of baking to do tomorrow. Cranberry cheesecake sounds good.

MK?

I have a lot of baking to do tomorrow. Cranberry cheesecake sounds good.

DD showed me the recipe a few weeks ago and said it sounded good; I told her to make it but she doesn't have a springboard pan and bakes her traditional Texas Bourbon Pecan Pie :cloud9: for Thanksgiving. They are to DIE FOR :cloud9: and I certainly didn't want her to NOT bake them. I'm surprising her; I'm not a huge fan of cheesecakes but Redstorm LOVES them...and she loves cranberries so I'm giving it a try for her. :lovestruc The cranberry topping is made and the cake is "baked" but it needs to set in a warm oven for 2 hours after baking and then cool before I can add the topping. :faint: It won't be ready to come out of the oven until around midnight (got a late start this evening on "constructing" it :rolleyes:) and then cooling time. MAY get it finished around 1 AM :faint:...:rotfl:. I've finished 4 of 6 items on my "Tuesday list" and DH says if I were a major league baseball player I'd be "batting 600" so I guess I'm doing okay. :rotfl: Wanted to get my Buttermilk Pecan Pie done today but it will have to wait until tomorrow!

i-wBx8m6N-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the MK. :tink:

DD showed me the recipe a few weeks ago and said it sounded good; I told her to make it but she doesn't have a springboard pan and bakes her traditional Texas Bourbon Pecan Pie :cloud9: for Thanksgiving. They are to DIE FOR :cloud9: and I certainly didn't want her to NOT bake them. I'm surprising her; I'm not a huge fan of cheesecakes but Redstorm LOVES them...and she loves cranberries so I'm giving it a try for her. :lovestruc The cranberry topping is made and the cake is "baked" but it needs to set in a warm oven for 2 hours after baking and then cool before I can add the topping. :faint: It won't be ready to come out of the oven until around midnight (got a late start this evening on "constructing" it :rolleyes:) and then cooling time. MAY get it finished around 1 AM :faint:...:rotfl:. I've finished 4 of 6 items on my "Tuesday list" and DH says if I were a major league baseball player I'd be "batting 600" so I guess I'm doing okay. :rotfl: Wanted to get my Buttermilk Pecan Pie done today but it will have to wait until tomorrow!

i-wBx8m6N-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the MK. :tink:

I'll go with Epcot next?

The cheesecake sounds like it takes a long time to make.
Stephanie wants apple pie and making cupcakes for Nick because he doesn't like pie.:upsidedow Probably will make a pumpkin pie at some point this weekend but I'm the only one who likes that. Don wanted chocolate cream but he'll have to wait til Christmas for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter