Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

They don't even MISS me until I'm "missing" :lmao:and then I get "yelled" at for not keeping up! :rolleyes1 I get more pictures if I can go off ALONE for 1-2 hours than I get in the rest of the day with my group! :crazy2:

i-Jp78KpK-Th.jpg

This is from a park food service. :tink:

Epcot? WS?

They don't even MISS me until I'm "missing" :lmao:and then I get "yelled" at for not keeping up! :rolleyes1 I get more pictures if I can go off ALONE for 1-2 hours than I get in the rest of the day with my group! :crazy2:

i-Jp78KpK-Th.jpg

This is from a park food service. :tink:
MK, Columbia House?

:crazy: My personal advice...unless it's an EMERGENCY stay home until next week :crazy:...it's "dangerous" in Walmart and the grocery stores these few days before Thanksgiving! :crazy2::crazy:o_O Thankful to be safely back home in one piece...it's been a LONG day! :lmao: :tink:

Another tragedy has struck our little community involving a young person :sad1:. A disadvantage of living in a small town and knowing...or knowing of...everyone. One of our Jr. High teachers and a coach in our private school (the private school was founded and is supported by the parents/grandparents of the young man who died in the helicopter crash on the night of his wedding a couple of weeks ago) lost their daughter Saturday night in a murder/suicide. The young lady's boyfriend killed her and then killed himself :sad1:. She was 20 years old and was scheduled to graduate from Sam Houston (the same college the newlyweds attended) this spring. She was a member of the Brahmanette volleyball team during her high school years. :tink:

Another tragedy has struck our little community involving a young person :sad1:. A disadvantage of living in a small town and knowing...or knowing of...everyone. One of our Jr. High teachers and a coach in our private school (the private school was founded and is supported by the parents/grandparents of the young man who died in the helicopter crash on the night of his wedding a couple of weeks ago) lost their daughter Saturday night in a murder/suicide. The young lady's boyfriend killed her and then killed himself :sad1:. She was 20 years old and was scheduled to graduate from Sam Houston (the same college the newlyweds attended) this spring. She was a member of the Brahmanette volleyball team during her high school years. :tink:

Thats so sad

Thats so sad

:sad1: As much of a shock as the helicopter crash was. It's very strange; seems like these things happen in groups of "3's" around here and we're all keeping our loved ones close. Same thing happened when DD first moved to Houston to finish her last 2 years at the University of Houston. A young lady from Bellville was murdered 3 BLOCKS from her apartment. :scared: That "boyfriend" was a coward and went on the run; he's now rotting away in prison. :sad2:

FoP has a 4 hour wait time this morning :scared1:

HOLY COW! That's unbelievable! Hope our Disney loving friends on their annual Thanksgiving trip aren't going nuts in that kind of crowd! :rotfl: There was a Weather Channel guy reporting from New Hampshire this morning...Nashua, NH to be exact...showing the snow, snow, snow! Also saying your temperature would be COLD tomorrow :cold:; hope you're in your nice, warm house preparing for Thanksgiving! Is Stephanie home from school this week? Our kiddos are enjoying their Thanksgiving break and REDSTORM passed her driver's test yesterday :car::car::car:! She's "official" now but still not wanting to drive! :headache: :faint: :confused3 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter