Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Japan or UK?

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the UK, Japan...or Norway, China or France. :tink:

I like the added plants and greenery to what will be the new Epcot entrance...but I WISH they wouldn't change the fountain! That's my favorite fountain in all of DW! :(

eeb1029380498234234fi-624x352.jpg
:tink:

I like the added plants and greenery to what will be the new Epcot entrance...but I WISH they wouldn't change the fountain! That's my favorite fountain in all of DW! :(

eeb1029380498234234fi-624x352.jpg
:tink:

I saw this last night. I like the new look, I didn't really like the stone things (can't remember what they are called) they have now but I agree I wish they could keep the fountain or at least move it to another location.

I saw this last night. I like the new look, I didn't really like the stone things (can't remember what they are called) they have now but I agree I wish they could keep the fountain or at least move it to another location.

...and I liked the Leave a Legacy stones too; I like the "futuristic" look. They're going to move them to a newly redone area outside the entrance as I understand...like the bricks around the MK entrance. But I really love that fountain...think I have a picture of it from every trip! :rotfl: :tink:

Our weather today is SO GROSS! Heavy fog, some rain showers, cool temperature, nasty ENE winds :crazy:; not looking forward to sitting out in it for soccer this evening. :headache:
i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the AA Kidcot area; tell me what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a piece of furniture? Table or chair?

Hope your weather clears up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter