Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it a piece of furniture? Table or chair?

Hope your weather clears up.

OMG...it was SO YUCK out there :faint:; round of fog drifted in about half way through the 2nd half that was really bad but it moved out about 3 minutes before the game ended but now we're at 3/4 mile visibility! :faint:

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a piece of furniture. :goodvibes

14-0 victory tonight :cheer2:! Redstorm had 3 goals in the first 8 minutes! :faint: Coach pulled her for awhile (field was really slick and had a couple of the other teams players go down with injury) so she only ended up with 4; she was "disappointed" but told her wasn't a "bad nights work"! :goodvibes

A little tailgating before the game...

i-jw5xVpb-S.jpg
... and then goal #1...
i-7GRLWMZ-S.jpg

#2...
i-Gf46GJq-S.jpg
... #3...
i-VC2k3v5-S.jpg

...and then she rested. :goodvibes :tink:

OMG...it was SO YUCK out there :faint:; round of fog drifted in about half way through the 2nd half that was really bad but it moved out about 3 minutes before the game ended but now we're at 3/4 mile visibility! :faint:

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a piece of furniture. :goodvibes

Is it part of the decor like a column or part of the building or is it something you can make?

Hope your ride home wasn't too bad. It's not fun driving in the fog.

14-0 victory tonight :cheer2:! Redstorm had 3 goals in the first 8 minutes! :faint: Coach pulled her for awhile (field was really slick and had a couple of the other teams players go down with injury) so she only ended up with 4; she was "disappointed" but told her wasn't a "bad nights work"! :goodvibes

A little tailgating before the game...

i-jw5xVpb-S.jpg
... and then goal #1...
i-7GRLWMZ-S.jpg

#2...
i-Gf46GJq-S.jpg
... #3...
i-VC2k3v5-S.jpg

...and then she rested. :goodvibes :tink:

4 goals is great. Would have been a good game to get a lot of goals but probably best to sit and avoid injury.

4 goals is great. Would have been a good game to get a lot of goals but probably best to sit and avoid injury.

That's exactly what I told her and she answered..."but I was being careful!" :headache: I told her you NEVER "plan" on having an accident :rotfl:...injuries happen WAY to fast, especially on a slick field! She could have scored all 14 goals if the coach would have let her in! I felt so bad for the other team; they tried and played hard but just couldn't keep up with our girls. Coach played EVERYONE tonight which was good for our non-starters. Gave them some game time and gets them ready for next year when our 6 seniors will be gone. :sad: :tink:

Is it part of the decor like a column or part of the building or is it something you can make?

Hope your ride home wasn't too bad. It's not fun driving in the fog.

We're only about a mile and a half/2 miles from the stadium and we travel through residential areas so wasn't bad at all. I made Redstorm text me when she got home since she was on the highway driving through this mess! She'll have to drive back to the high school early tomorrow morning to leave for UIL competition :headache: and I know the fog won't be cleared by then so I hope she's careful! She has "Math-letes" tomorrow. :rotfl: Instead of "athletes" they label this competition MATHletes. They compete against the clock to see how many math problems they can solve correctly in a set amount of time. She said it's a lot of fun.

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, it's not part of a column or building and it's not something you make. :goodvibes :tink:

We're only about a mile and a half/2 miles from the stadium and we travel through residential areas so wasn't bad at all. I made Redstorm text me when she got home since she was on the highway driving through this mess! She'll have to drive back to the high school early tomorrow morning to leave for UIL competition :headache: and I know the fog won't be cleared by then so I hope she's careful! She has "Math-letes" tomorrow. :rotfl: Instead of "athletes" they label this competition MATHletes. They compete against the clock to see how many math problems they can solve correctly in a set amount of time. She said it's a lot of fun.

i-Sx9vh2M-S.jpg

No Ma'am, it's not part of a column or building and it's not something you make. :goodvibes :tink:

Does it serve a purpose or is it just part of the decor?

Is the Jungle Trek the attraction that has the tigers...where you observe them from behind the glass? (I haven't walked through those areas in years!) :tink:

252a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Yes the Jungle Trek has the tigers but it's not in that area. I can't remember exactly what animal is in the area more looking for what this is on. You can see this in different places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter