Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

:scratchin Keep thinking; guess it's time for a clue...it's not a drinking fountain or trash can but there IS one of these in every park. :tink:

DVC? Guest Services? Map?

MY SON IS NOW A COLLEGE GRADUATE party:

IMG_2512 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2507 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2501a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

We get to the graduation and both my camera batteries are dead. :headache::headache: Had to use my phone.:sad2: Not sure how that happened I always keep them both charged.:headache::headache:

party:party:party: HOW AWESOME IS THAT! LOVE that smile!party:party:party:

One down; 1 to go! :dancer: Congratulations to him! I'll bet he's glad he's done and ready to get to work! At least your phone takes GOOD pictures! I've had that happen to me more than once and it makes me SO angry...and then DH yells at me for not paying attention to my my battery power. :rolleyes1 Missed the whole 2nd half of a soccer game once! If I have to change batteries during a game now I start putting my spare one in my coat or pants pocket. That's my "clue" that I need to recharge it when I get home! :tink:

park, resort or other?

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

Memorial Day weekend soccer tournaments for both girls this weekend. We're going to "make a day of it" Saturday before returning home for the last graduation party and then get the pool totally ready on Sunday. Temperatures will be in mid-90's with heat index approaching 100 :sunny:...here we go with summertime in Texas! o_O This will be from a resort.:tink:

Last edited:
Seems like I "spent the day" at the Jr. High with the Princess but wasn't quite that bad...did get a haircut, picked up dog food and made a trip to the bank in between 7th grade activities! Awards this morning (UIL and Athletics for her) and the "Wax Museum" this afternoon. Each 7th grade student is assigned a "person in history"; they research that person, write a short paper (or speech) and dress like that person. She was Nancy Kerrigan (complete with bandage knee!) and her 2 friends were Mary Lou Retton and a famous ballerina whose name I forgot! :rolleyes:

i-QcgxCtV-M.jpg
i-8VHrPNd-M.jpg

i-B7krfW9-L.jpg
:tink:

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

Memorial Day weekend soccer tournaments for both girls this weekend. We're going to "make a day of it" Saturday before returning home for the last graduation party and then get the pool totally ready on Sunday. Temperatures will be in mid-90's with heat index approaching 100 :sunny:...here we go with summertime in Texas! o_O This will be from a resort.:tink:

Is it clothing or a CM costume?

We are heading to Maine today, it's only supposed to be high in the low 60's and low of 50 at night. We really should stay home and do things around the house. My TV stand came in and it's in pieces scattered around the living room.:crazy:

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

Moderate, deluxe or budget?

We are heading to Maine today, it's only supposed to be high in the low 60's and low of 50 at night. We really should stay home and do things around the house. My TV stand came in and it's in pieces scattered around the living room.:crazy:

Day of soccer yesterday!:goodvibes A little warm for the girls but nice breeze blowing so we weren't TOO miserable from the sidelines. Redstorms team having a good tournament and playing in the Championship game this afternoon but we decided we needed to stay home today and get some yard work done. Not an easy task since heat index is approaching 105 :eek: this afternoon so lots of indoor breaks to watch the Star Wars Marathon on TNT! :chewy: :darth: The Princess and her friend couldn't WAIT to get home yesterday to cool off in the pool! :beach: I thought you might make your annual Memorial Day weekend trip to Maine...little cool yet but nice to have a family get-a-way to celebrate the college graduation! :dance3: TV stand will still be in pieces when you get home and you'll get to it all in due time...ENJOY the weekend!

Nice attack and goal in the first few minutes of the game! :lmao: Showed this to the Brahmanette coach at the graduation party and she was VERY pleased! :goodvibes

i-H4fQLzF-M.jpg
i-K3p259Z-M.jpg

i-bzDXJDt-L.jpg
i-wpp9NPR-M.jpg
i-hbvVDGn-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter