Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it in the gift shop or food service?

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the gift shop or a food service. :tink:

:rotfl: That tells me it's maybe at Ft. Wilderness :goodvibes. (Have some friends going in July and they're staying in the Cabins. Anxious to hear how they like them; DD tried to get her family to give it a try there but they wouldn't hear of it! :rotfl:) :tink:

084b by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Yes this is from Ft Wilderness.:rotfl:

I think Ft Wilderness I think camping not going on vacation at WDW. I would rather stay at a resort. Unless I lived in FL and could do what Terri does then I think I would be there every weekend.

I think Ft Wilderness I think camping not going on vacation at WDW. I would rather stay at a resort. Unless I lived in FL and could do what Terri does then I think I would be there every weekend.

Finally back on here after the last Disboards update.

Is your crop related to a shop or food service?

I stayed at Ft. Wilderness once. It was the best campground I have ever stayed in. I loved it and it has a great location. Only I was in a tent and it was too hot and humid to be in a tent. And nothing ever dried, like towels. One afternoon I left the tent windows open and it rained. I left the tent there and went to the Days Inn.

Ok, I stay at the Fort multiple times a year and I can't place this. Is it inside or outside.

Finally back on here after the last Disboards update.

Is your crop related to a shop or food service?

I stayed at Ft. Wilderness once. It was the best campground I have ever stayed in. I loved it and it has a great location. Only I was in a tent and it was too hot and humid to be in a tent. And nothing ever dried, like towels. One afternoon I left the tent windows open and it rained. I left the tent there and went to the Days Inn.
Ok, I stay at the Fort multiple times a year and I can't place this. Is it inside or outside.

This is from a food service and it's inside.

Jeff's picture says it all!:lmao: I just can't make it click in my brain that Ft. Wilderness is classified as a "resort"; it's a camp ground! :rotfl: And I'm with you Diane...if I'm on vacation at DW I want a RESORT. :goodvibes This is a family of 6 and they're thinking the cabins will give them a little more "elbow room"; I hope it works out for them! The girls range from ages 21 to 5...and the 5 year old is SO SUPER excited; all she could talk about at the soccer game was MICKEY! She's adorable. But the cabins in JULY...:tink:

Lobby area?
Is it behind glass? Clothing? Inside or outside?
Looks like a vintage dress or shirt. Is it in a display case?

A DAY OF ERRANDS :crazy2:...10 of them to be exact and one...warranty work on my car...took 3 HOURS :faint:! Glad to finally be home and can take it easy the rest of the week.

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

Getting close; this is inside clothing behind glass in a display case. It's not in the lobby but it is vintage. The resort it's located in should give you a clue as to what it is. :goodvibes:tink:

A DAY OF ERRANDS :crazy2:...10 of them to be exact and one...warranty work on my car...took 3 HOURS :faint:! Glad to finally be home and can take it easy the rest of the week.

i-RD292gN-Th.jpg

Getting close; this is inside clothing behind glass in a display case. It's not in the lobby but it is vintage. The resort it's located in should give you a clue as to what it is. :goodvibes:tink:
Is it a vintage bathing suit/dress? Is it in one of the hallways?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter