Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

party: The LAST of the Christmas decorations accessory is being carried to the storage shed! party: FINALLY done but still have a few Christmas related crops made....

i-J4m5GNm-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

😭 Okay...I just saw the Disney commercial "because they're only little once"...Daddy and daughter as she gets ready to leave for college 😭! I don't know if I can do this graduation thing...😢.

i-h4Xp2L2-M.jpg
i-FXJmVs6-M.jpg

😭 Okay...I just saw the Disney commercial "because they're only little once"...Daddy and daughter as she gets ready to leave for college 😭! I don't know if I can do this graduation thing...😢.

i-h4Xp2L2-M.jpg
i-FXJmVs6-M.jpg

Yes you will be :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:. It's all the stuff leading up to the big day. Like when she plays her last soccer game. Then all the graduation stuff that happens the week of graduation. :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Yes you will be :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:. It's all the stuff leading up to the big day. Like when she plays her last soccer game. Then all the graduation stuff that happens the week of graduation. :sad::sad::sad::sad:

I thought about you when I saw the commercial! :hug: Only 2 years ago but I remember how hard softball season was for you. After tonight we start the 2nd half of soccer season so the number of games get fewer and fewer 😢 and just heard some sad news about one of her senior soccer friends attending another school who is out for the season. My heart is breaking for her and her parents 💔. How can such a happy occasion be so hard to experience! 🥺:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter