Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Got my stove and refrigerator yesterday :jumping1: This morning noticed a dent in one of the doors of the refrigerator part and a dent on the freezer door. >:( I wasn't home when they were delivered, Don was and of course he didn't check for defects and dents.:headache: Over an hour on the phone they are going to send someone out to replace the doors. They are supposed to call next week sometime to set up an appointment.

Yes, that's it. It's on a wall in Africa.

The wall of what?

It's near the Harambe Market entrance?

Got my stove and refrigerator yesterday :jumping1: This morning noticed a dent in one of the doors of the refrigerator part and a dent on the freezer door. >:( I wasn't home when they were delivered, Don was and of course he didn't check for defects and dents.:headache: Over an hour on the phone they are going to send someone out to replace the doors. They are supposed to call next week sometime to set up an appointment.

:dogdance: Good to know they're "making good" and replacing the doors! David and Bryan picked our fridge up Wednesday afternoon and finally got everything back where it's suppose to be Thursday evening! :dance3: He had some issues with the door too...seal wasn't "sealing" on the left side...so he fixed it himself. :goodvibes Only took about an hour but was easier than loading it back up and waiting for a replacement! Hope it doesn't take them TOO long to get your doors replaced next week! :tink:

:confused3 Didn't know it was a wall of anything :rotfl:. Fichwa means hidden or hard to find so it suppose to be a "hidden wall"? I've seen this wall listed as a "photo wall" also.:tink:

It's near the Harambe Market entrance?

Bingo! :dogdance: Yes, this Mickey is on the outside of the Harambe Market.

Got my stove and refrigerator yesterday :jumping1: This morning noticed a dent in one of the doors of the refrigerator part and a dent on the freezer door. 535685 I wasn't home when they were delivered, Don was and of course he didn't check for defects and dents.:headache: Over an hour on the phone they are going to send someone out to replace the doors. They are supposed to call next week sometime to set up an appointment.

Sorry Don didn't notice when they were delivered.... what a hassle.

Bingo! :dogdance: Yes, this Mickey is on the outside of the Harambe Market.

View attachment 535686

Sorry Don didn't notice when they were delivered.... what a hassle.

He said good thing I wasn't home they way they were bringing things in. They put a hole in the front door screen, not sure why they were trying to bring it through the front door. :sad2: They ended up bringing it in through the garage door into the mudroom but made huge marks on the wall getting it into the kitchen. Don said they seemed to be in a hurry to leave. Now I know why. When I called they said "You are supposed to inspect it when it's delivered and if it's damaged refuse delivery and they will bring another one." I had to explain that I wasn't home and my husband was there and didn't inspect them. She totally understood.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter