Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is behind the check out desk in the gift shop in Jambo House/AKL. ::yes::

I'll let it ride one more time to see if anyone can tell me the name of the gift shop.

I think there's only 2 so I'll start with Zawadi Marketplace? :tink:

Here's more depressing news about how DW is not going to have anymore entertainment. No parades. No fireworks. No entertainment. LONG lines for a dozen rides...... I guess I guess to have to keep re-evaluating why I go to DW. I hope they don't close the restaurants.

In Disneyland, they are opening up Buena Vista Street in California Adventure (like Hollywood Blvd in HS) and call it an extension of Downtown Disney. So they can open more shops and restaurants. They are allowed to have DTD but not the parks open.

HE IS SPOT ON and, as much as I hate to, I agree with him 100%. I'm all in for the #FireChapek; he's been taking our beloved DW in the wrong direction a long time. I'm furious; this "pandemic" is just an excuse for all these cost-cutting measures and they must think we are fools to believe otherwise. It's been evident for a few years that they're just trying to "milk" us fans, demanding more money for less services. Walt is "turning over in his grave". 😢 :tink:

Another "win" for the banana costume! 😆 Katie is the gorilla and her BFF is wearing the "banana"...I made that costume for AMANDA when she was 8 years old! :faint: It took some "doing" to find that sucker but Katie HAD to have it for their costume contest!

...and she decorates cookies too!

535485:tink:

I think there's only 2 so I'll start with Zawadi Marketplace? :tink:

And it's Zawadi for the win! party:

I think Walt would be upset too! I'm just glad I went to the Disney Parks as many times as I did. I will always remember it fondly evening a little more pixie dust disappears every time...... It's like we are paying to get into the parks that are just places to shop and buy food. :sad2:

BEAUTIFUL night for football in Texas! 🏈 A little emotional for our Katie Bug...always hard to say "goodbye" to the seniors...especially when you've danced with them since you were 3 YEARS OLD! 😊 We managed to secure a ticket for their dance teacher tonight too making it extra special for all the girls! 💞

P1080700-M.jpg
P1720904-M.jpg
P1080720-M.jpg
P1720977-M.jpg
P1730003-M.jpg
P1080798-M.jpg
P1080806-M.jpg
P1080804-M.jpg
P1720959-M.jpg
:tink:

Meanwhile...back at soccer practice...

Allie is "Donald Trump" and her roommate got permission 😆 from her parents to go as "Joe Biden" :rolleyes1! (My favorite is the male assistant coach as a NUN!):tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter