Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Off to watch the championship tournament of club volleyball this afternoon :car:; not looking forward to driving an hour plus in this heat (hope AC is working properly :rolleyes:) but anxious to get a preview of the upcoming school volleyball season! :yay:

9dfda9de-3256-4a74-83dd-a4df4fa94bbd_zpsqwtxhz3t.jpg

No Ma'am, not from WL. :tink:

GF or Poly?

UPDATE!!!!
I GOT THE JOB!!!! :cool1::cheer2::banana::dance3::woohoo::jumping1:party::dancer:

It's part time 27 hours a week (I think) same hourly rate as I make now. I will end up making less money because I will only work when there is school and won't work in the summer. But that's OK I won't have to be miserable where I am and I will enjoy having time off. HR is supposed to call me next week with more details.

UPDATE!!!!
I GOT THE JOB!!!! :cool1::cheer2::banana::dance3::woohoo::jumping1:party::dancer:

It's part time 27 hours a week (I think) same hourly rate as I make now. I will end up making less money because I will only work when there is school and won't work in the summer. But that's OK I won't have to be miserable where I am and I will enjoy having time off. HR is supposed to call me next week with more details.

tenor.gif

Off to watch the championship tournament of club volleyball this afternoon :car:; not looking forward to driving an hour plus in this heat (hope AC is working properly :rolleyes:) but anxious to get a preview of the upcoming school volleyball season! :yay:

9dfda9de-3256-4a74-83dd-a4df4fa94bbd_zpsqwtxhz3t.jpg

No Ma'am, not from WL. :tink:

coronado springs?

UPDATE!!!!

classic-mickey2.png
congrats-clipart-1.jpg

What was the job again? Something at a school? So you will get snow days too!?!

So happy for you!!!! :yay: :banana: :yay:

UPDATE!!!!

Colorful-sparkling-congrats-to-you.gif

:jumping1:party::dancer::grouphug::jumping2::jumping3::Pinkbounc:sulley::dumbo::donald::goofy::mickeyjum

AWESOME! AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO FREEZE THIS WINTER...THERE WILL BE HEAT AT YOUR WORK PLACE! SOOOOOOO GLAD IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED FOR YOU! :hug: :tink:

FUN afternoon/evening...so good to see all the volleyball Mom's...and coaches again...and finally got to see/hear some RAIN! Like a TOTAL downpour complete with thunder/lightening/high winds and hail :eek:! One hell of a thunderstorm hit the Cypress area around 7:30; it rained so hard we couldn't see the shrubs on the other side of the sidewalk to the gym we were in! :scared1: Lights flickered once but power stayed on and they played on. Ended up loosing the Championship match 2 games to 1 :headache: but they lost to the National defending champions in fall Club volleyball so can't complain too much :rolleyes: and they "held their own" in the final games. Lost the first game by 2 points; won the 2nd one by 4 points and lost the final game by 5 points. Redstorm did great but had to leave in the middle of the 2nd game of the Championship match. ALL she wanted for her birthday was tickets to the International Champions Cup soccer game between the 2 teams from England...Manchester City/Manchester United. DD bought the tickets BEFORE today's volleyball schedule was posted but since they cost $$$ she told the Coach, "Sorry...but if we're not finished playing volleyball by 8 PM we'll have to leave for the soccer match". Coach was okay with it and wished her a Happy Birthday on her way off the court. Four days break before Summer Camp starts and then it's on to 2-a-days .... :tink:

Our local newspaper editor is so funny :goodvibes; his weekly Sidelines column this week was about his trip to Disney World. He and his wife; son, daughter-in-law and 3 grandchildren returned Monday...his first trip in 23 years! :faint: I'd "warned" him of ALL the changes ... AND ... about he and his wife DRIVING! "Bruce...we consider that the "trip to hell" driving 1-10 to Florida/Disney World; FLY...Magic Express will pick you up at the Airport and deposit you at the front door of Old Key West!" He answered..."No...we like to drive, it's relaxing for us and we plan on making it a 2 day drive so we'll be okay." WELL...he began his article:
"Driving long-distance is usually extremely relaxing for me. I've always felt that the trip is half the fun. We spent a week at Walt Disney World, and the second scariest ride was the drive east down Interstate 10. Oh my. The SCARIEST RIDE WAS THE DRIVE COMING BACK. :rotfl2: I WARNED HIM! :scared1: (He ended his article with...we will not wait another 23 years to go back...and next time WE'RE FLYING!)

I continued reading and was surprised with...
"I give props to my friend, "goopysolelady" who I think must own stock in Disney. As a Dallas Cowboy fan, she is very trusting and she gave me a lot of helpful pointers and hints as we prepared for our journey". Glad to hear he took all my FP suggestions...and meal reservation suggestions...."we had meals scheduled at various times each day, which was a great idea, and even though I walked 121,151 steps and 56.92 miles during the week, I STILL GAINED 4 POUNDS! Even listened when I told him to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours. He's hooked, like the rest of us; the last night they were there his grandson skipped back to their room singing IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL...in his words, all I could see was the joy on his face and in his voice...and that's what these trips are all about. :lovestruc :tink:

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!!

Congrats!!!

:banana:I just gave my notice and boy did it feel GOOD!!!!:banana:

My boss out out until next Wednesday so I had to e-mail her. I didn't want to do it by e-mail but I didn't want to wait that long. I wanted to have my notice effective today so I can be DONE. I know she reads her e-mails so I'm expecting a call real soon.:rolleyes1

"Driving long-distance is usually extremely relaxing for me. I've always felt that the trip is half the fun. We spent a week at Walt Disney World, and the second scariest ride was the drive east down Interstate 10. Oh my. The SCARIEST RIDE WAS THE DRIVE COMING BACK. :rotfl2: I WARNED HIM! :scared1: (He ended his article with...we will not wait another 23 years to go back...and next time WE'RE FLYING!)

:lovestruc :tink:

Too funny.:rotfl2:

:banana:I just gave my notice and boy did it feel GOOD!!!!:banana:

My boss out out until next Wednesday so I had to e-mail her. I didn't want to do it by e-mail but I didn't want to wait that long. I wanted to have my notice effective today so I can be DONE. I know she reads her e-mails so I'm expecting a call real soon.:rolleyes1

I wouldn't even answer the phone :rotfl:...unless she calls you at work but what can she say? There's no defense for the way she treats her employees and anything she'd use as an "excuse" would be shallow. :thumbsup2 Hope you go out and CELEBRATE tonight...make your family treat you to dinner! :mickeyjum :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter