• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Wow! You make it look (almost) like fun Ed! I hope you will post the rest of the metals. I can see them better on here than I can on my phone. Thanks for signing me up with the tracker so I could see you had started and finished each race!

Thank you Denise. Is it Christmas-based at all?

Is it a train under a Christmas tree?

Attraction, shop or food service? :tink:

This is from a shop in a park. This is not related to Christmas at all. It's always there.

Wow! You make it look (almost) like fun Ed! I hope you will post the rest of the metals. I can see them better on here than I can on my phone. Thanks for signing me up with the tracker so I could see you had started and finished each race!

lol still does not look like fun to me
run-for-fun.jpg

how ever I would love to sign up just for one of those medals I have seen a few in the past and they look awesome but then I am sure you actually have to run to be able to get one them lol you cant just pay, show up, grab a metal and go have lunch lol

This is from a shop in a park. This is not related to Christmas at all. It's always there.

is it a train?
do we know what park?
MK?

AK, MK, HS or Epcot?

Old German "wives tale"..."if it thunders in January we'll have a freeze in April". :eek: IT'S GONNA FREEZE IN APRIL if that's true :faint:...we just had one heck of a thunderstorm with thunder that shook the windows as well as a little hail! :faint: Guess our 70 degree weather today ( :o sorry Diane...I'm embarrassed to say that :o) met with the cooler air of a cool front and BAM. Wish I'd have felt energized by the nice weather but I'm trying to decide if I want to get a bad cold OR the flu. :guilty: I worked outside on dismantling decorations but took all afternoon to do what should have taken 2 hours at the most. :rotfl: Felt like the "little engine that could" but that engine gave up early and took a nap. Hope tomorrow is better...

In the meantime...let's give this one a try...don't think I've used IT before. :o

i-cdTxb8Z-Th.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

lol still does not look like fun to me
run-for-fun.jpg

:rotfl2: I'm with you on that Jeff! Hat's (or Mickey Ears :goodvibes) off to Ed on his accomplishment! As a Mimi connected to sports, I KNOW the dedication it takes to accomplish anything especially of this magnitude! A lot of hours went into that and it IS fun for Ed or he wouldn't do it. I often ask Redstorm WHY she puts up with the training she has to in order to make the team and do well...her answer...IT'S FUN. :lovestruc :tink:

how ever I would love to sign up just for one of those medals I have seen a few in the past and they look awesome but then I am sure you actually have to run to be able to get one them lol you cant just pay, show up, grab a metal and go have lunch lol

:rotfl2: Agree with you there too! :rotfl2: They're AWESOME! :tink:

Saturday's half marathon was a degree or 2 colder than Friday. The start was out on Epcot Dr. We ran to World Dr. Then thru the parking lot and the TTC. Back on to World Dr to the Contemporary and bus loop. This year we ran thru the main entrance and under the train station instead of backstage and entering alongside Tony's.

We went down Main Street, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, thru the castle, Liberty Square, Frontierland, and going backstage at Splash Mountain. Then past the Grand Floridian, Polynesian and back on World Dr to Epcot. Down Future World to lake and back out the front and exit via backstage to the finish line in the parking lot.

IMG_20180106_065527.jpg

wdw2018006906996922_8155886281_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg wdw2018006907635189_8156516868_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg wdw2018006907076185_8156679458_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

wdw2018006907411651_8156099293_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

Where is the finish line?

wdw2018006907578658_8156577969_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

wdw2018006907262429_8157098893_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg wdw2018006907499792_8156188023_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg IMG_20180106_180055.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter