Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Saturday's half marathon was a degree or 2 colder than Friday. The start was out on Epcot Dr. We ran to World Dr. Then thru the parking lot and the TTC. Back on to World Dr to the Contemporary and bus loop. This year we ran thru the main entrance and under the train station instead of backstage and entering alongside Tony's.

We went down Main Street, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, thru the castle, Liberty Square, Frontierland, and going backstage at Splash Mountain. Then past the Grand Floridian, Polynesian and back on World Dr to Epcot. Down Future World to lake and back out the front and exit via backstage to the finish line in the parking lot.

View attachment 293224

View attachment 293225 View attachment 293226 View attachment 293227

View attachment 293232

Where is the finish line?

View attachment 293233

View attachment 293234 View attachment 293235 View attachment 293236

Great pictures Ed! Photo Pass I assume? Love the metals!!

i-Sjhk27S-L.jpg

Checked with DD today...it is an Expedition. She's still all smiles :goodvibes...said it "feels like home". :goodvibes :tink:

I have a 2004 Expedition. Rides great and very comfortable

Saturday's half marathon was a degree or 2 colder than Friday. The start was out on Epcot Dr. We ran to World Dr. Then thru the parking lot and the TTC. Back on to World Dr to the Contemporary and bus loop. This year we ran thru the main entrance and under the train station instead of backstage and entering alongside Tony's.

We went down Main Street, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, thru the castle, Liberty Square, Frontierland, and going backstage at Splash Mountain. Then past the Grand Floridian, Polynesian and back on World Dr to Epcot. Down Future World to lake and back out the front and exit via backstage to the finish line in the parking lot.

View attachment 293224

View attachment 293232

View attachment 293233

Nice pictures Ed! Did it warm up a lot during the race? Thinking it probably stayed on the cool side the entire time...at least that's the way it was here. It had to be FREEZING at the beginning though...before the sun came up! Looks clear though...it's those cloudy days that seem so much cooler! :tink:

I have a 2004 Expedition. Rides great and very comfortable

Can't wait for a road trip to try this one out but so far she's loving it. She had an Expedition before her last car but was beginning to have some problems with it and the alternator was "on it's last leg". They decided to downside then (can't remember what she bought) but hated it, especially in bad weather. Seemed to hydroplane a lot. Basically a "spur of the moment" decision between volleyball games Saturday but when SIL saw the car and stopped and checked on it and salesman said since it was the last 2017 on the lot they were knocking $20,000 off the sticker price they INSTANTLY said "we'll take it"! :goodvibes WAY to many "bells and whistle's" for me though...even has a "valet mode" where it won't go over 35 mph! :faint: And Redstorm's favorite "toy" is changing the light color on the console and dash...purples, yellows, greens :crazy:! Just give me a radio, AC and a "driver memory sitting" for the driver's side and I'm happy! :goodvibes :tink:

The 10K temps were in the mid 30's at the start of the run. The first half was run out on Epcot Dr. The back half was run thru Epcot and Boardwalk.

View attachment 293102

View attachment 293103

View attachment 293104

View attachment 293105

View attachment 293106

View attachment 293224

View attachment 293232

View attachment 293233

:cheer2::cheer2:Great job Ed. You still look cold.:cold: Glad you found time to take time out of the run pose in front of the Castle, pictures are great. Love the medals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter