Where in the World #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the new thread?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe these threads are closed when they reach 250 pages and we are on page 249.

Maybe we can keep this thread going for one more page and see what happens.

Here's a big picture of us all leaving after a day of magic to fill up some space.

DSC03762.jpg

oh really did not know that why do they close after 250? isit just for space reasons

I don't know what happens so I'm kinda curious to get this to the 250th page and see what happens. Goopy told me they close it at 250 pages. I didn't know that myself.

Here is another big picture I took while leaving a park to fill up space. Has anyone got a picture of leaving HS or the AK?

DSC05173.jpg

I don't know what happens so I'm kinda curious to get this to the 250th page and see what happens. Goopy told me they close it at 250 pages. I didn't know that myself.

Here is another big picture I took while leaving a park to fill up space. Has anyone got a picture of leaving HS or the AK?

DSC05173.jpg

Sorry Denise I thought you had posted that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe these threads are closed when they reach 250 pages and we are on page 249.

Maybe we can keep this thread going for one more page and see what happens.

Here's a big picture of us all leaving after a day of magic to fill up some space.

DSC03762.jpg

I have some but will have to post from home.

:wave2: Hi guys...little "under the weather" here today but can spend a little time here off and on. 250 pages is THE limit for a thread. Searched technical but couldn't find "official" notification of that fact but did check back on a few other popular threads for verification. Posters on "Picture of the Day" (Theme parks) specifically state "250 limit" and start their new pages when P.250 is reached. :tink:

:wave2: Hi guys...little "under the weather" here today but can spend a little time here off and on. 250 pages is THE limit for a thread. Searched technical but couldn't find "official" notification of that fact but did check back on a few other popular threads for verification. Posters on "Picture of the Day" (Theme parks) specifically state "250 limit" and start their new pages when P.250 is reached. :tink:

There you are! :wave: I'm sorry to hear you are sick but, it was inevitable with everyone around you being sick! :sick:

Does a moderator come on or anything to tell you the thread is full? I'm just curious to see.

I have been through all of my pictures of Main St. and could not find it. Is it closer to the castle or closer to the train station?

We are almost out of pages here. Who wants to start a new thread?

I'm being "sneaky" on this one ;); it's not at the train station and I'd say probably equal distance to both the castle and the train station. :rolleyes1

Let's see which one of us can gets our puzzle solved here first and then we can start the new thread...OR ... if someone else has a new picture to post start WITW #4! :banana: :tink:

WaltDisneyWorld2012709-1.jpg

Anyone figure out the location of my window yet? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter