Where should we send Bob next?

Send Bob to NYC during baseball's All-Star Week to historic Yankee Stadium. Even though I am a die hard Met Fan and usually can care less about the yanks..they will be knocking down Yankee & Shea Stadium at the end of the 2008 season! I still can't believe they are doing this to Yankee Stadium it is a part of baseball & Nyc Culture.

You can tie in some Disney activities during that week as well.

1. Billy Joel will be doing the last concert at Shea Stadium that week.
2. You can send Bob to see Disney on Broadway Show's such as The Little Mermaid, Lion King
3. You can send Bob to The World of Disney store on 5th avenue for a review
4. and lastly Bob can get some great NYC Pizza that all you guys have been craving & missing out on down in Orlando.

I would like to see the different hard ticket events such as the P&P, Halloween, and Christmas parties so we know which ones are worth paying for. I didnt read through everything; sorry if this was already mentioned.

I think you should give Bob a microphone and send him to the differerent parks to interview cast members and visitors. Hearing reactions to Bob's use/misuse of the english language will funny to say the least.

It will be Pete's version of the Tonight Show's on scene reporter (or whatever they call that bit)

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter