Where should we send Bob next?

Bawb's already done that and I have proof!

bawb-hannah1.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I think Disney could reach a whole new customer base if they used that photo in their advertising:rotfl2:

Since Bob is good with budget details, how about a $40 a day series from each park. (borrowing from Rachael Ray's show) With so much attention given to the dining plan it could be good information for those of us that don't want the dining plan.

Has anyone done any of the Adventures by Disney trips? I know there is one in Williamsburg/DC area which might be neat. Could Bob go to one of these to see if they are worth it with their "extra care to details?"

I like Hope's $40 a day idea too! I think that is great!

Have you thought about sending Bob to Sea World's new Aquatica water park? Sorry if this is a report of a prior request. I'm visiting in Mid april from Alaska and am headed there.

- I also like the $40/day idea from above, sounds great. I have the dining plan so it doesn't affect me much, but I like the idea.

:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Hanner Montaner?

:rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl: :laughing:
Has anyone done any of the Adventures by Disney trips? I know there is one in Williamsburg/DC area which might be neat. Could Bob go to one of these to see if they are worth it with their "extra care to details?"

I like Hope's $40 a day idea too! I think that is great!

And he could stop by and say "hi" while he's here!!

OT - I was at Great Wolf Lodge a while back and one of their cabanas was reserved for ABD. No one ever came to use it, though. I would've liked to have met the tour guide and talked to him/her.

Maybe Bob could check out disabled access in the parks and resports. He could ride round in his Kart and talk about any specific problems he comes up with. Crowds, small spaces, doors etc. Could be quite helpful to people coming in wheelchairs etc.

English pronunciation classes!

Just kidding Bawb ;)

Actually I quite like the breakfast idea... breakfast is an underrated meal, and not that easy if you want a good breakfast without characters or buffet...

Let's do Bawb's Best Breakfasts!

I don't know if they have already done this and I never heard it, but I would love to hear about Silver Springs Nature Park. I saw something about it on the Travel Channel, and being from California it looks really neat. I would love to hear Bob's review and if he think it is worth the drive out of Orlando.

I think we need to send Bob on a carriage ride at the different resorts and get his opinion on his favorite. My parents have done the one at Port Orleans, but I'd like to know if there are any that are better or how they compare.

2 more ideas..

I know WL has a resort tour..maybe Bawb can do that at WL and any other resorts that offer tours. I know someone else mentioned kind of a self-guided atmospheric tour..but since they have these and they are structured, they might be good because I know people ask about them. (They are also free I believe)

My 2nd idea is the re-dedication of Animal Kingdom and Earth Day activites on April 21.

I came up with another one, its cheap and easy.

Send Bob to film the Fountain Of Nations display at Epcot. On my first visit to Epcot (of only 2 visits) me and sister sat and watched this display and I thought it was wonderful but haven't found a video of it yet. I suppose with that, you could send him looking for out of the way things to do in Future World.:thumbsup2

:wave2: Hello All!

This is my very first post on the DIS Unplugged thread. I recently discovered DIS Unplugged from my DH(Bill). For the past few months, he'd put on his Zune before falling asleep (or sometimes it would put him to sleep ;) ). I thought he was listening to music all this time. Come to find out, he's been listening to y'all. So, now we have started a tradition to listen together. He gets one earplug and I get the other. What a way to bring a couple together. :hug:

The thread "Where Should We Send Bob Next?" caught my eye. BTW, I love Bob's accent. Being a native Bostonian myself, it reminds me of my old stomping grounds. :thumbsup2 After visiting WDW a few times, in our lovely DISgreen Disney shirts I must type :rolleyes: I've come up with a few ideas of my own:

1. Disney's Wilderness Back Trails Adventure. We are new DVC Members and just received our first issue of Disney Files Magazine. I received it yesterday and have already read it front to back a few times. The information on Disney's Wilderness Back Trail Adventure sound very interesting:

Guests can be a little more "Walt-like" with Disney's Wilderness Back Trail Adventure, a journey through rustic woods of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground on a cutting-edge Segway X2 Personal Transporter. (This off road model features deeply treaded tires and higher ground clearance than other Segway models.) . . . Specially trained Cast Members lead Guests in a brief orientation of the two-wheeled, self-balancing gizmos before guiding the adventurous pack on a gliding tour through the pristine Florida landscape in and around the resort.

We are staying in a Fort Wilderness cabin this upcoming April. I hope I don't see these Segways whizzing by our cabin. That might ruin the peace and quiet of being in the great outdoors.

2. Spaceship Earth (I'm a new listener. So, I don't know if you've been in it since the re-opening.)

We were at WDW this past early December before it re-opened. So, we saw it's beauty from afar. Later, we did find out it was open for a short period while we were there. But, we didn't find that out until the next day when we overheard others talking about it. :sad2:

3. Toy Story Mania (at Disney's Hollywood Studios)

I've heard rumors that there will be a "soft opening" the end of April. Having a two year old whose everyone other word is Woody or Buzz, this will be a much anticipated review. :rolleyes1

4. Sunrise or Sunset Safari (Disney's Animal Kingdom) (Again I am a new listener. So, I don't know if he has done this one yet.)

We keep going back and forth on whether we want to fork over the extra money for Concierge at Animal Kingdom Lodge in hopes of doing a sunrise or sunset safari. One, I am curious if concierge at this resort is worth it in itself for the extra money. Second, is the safari that much better than the park admission safari? A review on this would personally help DH(Bill) and I finally make a decision on our Fall WDW trip.

5. T-Rex (New Restaurant in Downtown Disney- opening Fall 2008)

We were at DTD this past December and saw the huge sign advertising this new dinosaur-themed restaurant. Now, I have a hard enough time keeping my kids from crying in the Rainforest Cafe with the gorillas making noise and lions roaring. I am curious how intense this restaurant is going to be with all the dinosaurs. I hope a review for this new restaurant in on your schedule.

Thank you for your time. More importantly, thank you for your Podcast. It is truly entertaining and informative at the same time. You all know your stuff. We plan to transfer an upcoming Disney Cruise (we rebooked onboard) to ya'll after getting great reviews from other DISers. Great job all around! :goodvibes

Warmest Regards,
Jennifer
(TheTXTaylors5)

PS - Please say "HI" to my DH Bill :love:. He is the one responsible for my DIS Addiction. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter