Where should we send Bob next?

Well I've never heard it refered to as his "accident" before, but that works! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Very funny. I was VERY tired when I wrote that. Our two year old woke up screaming and would not go back to sleep. So, I plopped him on the couch to watch cartoons and I hopped on the DISboards. :surfweb:

BTW - Why does Bob continue to call Innoventions, Interventions. It is very funny to listen to. :rotfl: He stops and thinks before he says it, but still says the wrong word. :rotfl2: He is a hoot! We love Bob. Did anyone hear his review on the trash truck at "Interventions"? I'd have to see it to totally understand what the heck he was talking about. Has anyone seen it in person? :confused:

- Jennifer

Typing "accident" for "accent" is just soooo perfect in so many ways.
1)The word "accident" BEING an accident, of course.
Even funnier, though;
2)Referring to Bawb speak ("accent") and saying the word wrong without even trying. Just like Bawb!! I love this!! It's like holding a mirror up to a mirror.... sort of. :lmao:

Very funny. I think this should be an honorary Bawbism. Bawb speaks with an "accident." :lmao:

Bob (Bawb) should be sent on a series of Disney transportation (busses, boats, monorail) with his cart. He can then rate/review how the CM's treat someone with an assisted device. How much time it takes, etc.

The logistics of taking the cart from the parking lots and resorts into the parks.

I am a 100% recovered stroke survivor (36 years old) and work in the architectural design field. I have become very aware of all the mechanical logistical things which have been put in place by ADA, etc. It is the people side of it which is always the variable.

How do Disney's CM's respond especially with crowds?

I think you should send bawb and the rest of the crew on tower of terror and post the ride photo!!! I would love to see bawb's reaction or rock and roll!!!

I think you should send bawb and the rest of the crew on tower of terror and post the ride photo!!! I would love to see bawb's reaction or rock and roll!!!

Okay, DH and I had a "discussion" about this the other day. I said they DID have ride photos at the end of the ride, DH said they DIDN'T. Which is it? Do I win the argument? :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

Okay, DH and I had a "discussion" about this the other day. I said they DID have ride photos at the end of the ride, DH said they DIDN'T. Which is it? Do I win the argument? :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

You Win!!

Pictures at the end of both!!

Kimba

Having not read through the whole string, I'm not sure if it's been used, but can't we send Bob to Disneyland and do a segment from Club33? I realize the restaurant segment is typically a Kevin thing, but exclusive club and Bob just go hand in hand (or boot)! Have boot, will travel!

BTW - Bob is my favorite "character"!!!! He's a Sox fan, that's all that counts!

BTW - Bob is my favorite "character"!!!! He's a Sox fan, that's all that counts!

:thumbsup2 Don't you just love all the "closet" Red Sox fans that came out after they won the World Series. We were at WDW last year when they won (AGAIN in my lifetime! :woohoo:) and I just laughed when I saw people wearing "brand new" Red Sox gear. My pink "B" hat will NEVER be replaced. I even got DS7 a Sox hat when he was one. He still has it. :thumbsup2 It has been well worn and will never be replaced either.

I saw you live in CT. I was born in CT and raised in MA. I still remember the Hartford Whalers. The good old days. :cloud9:

:tinker: Jennifer

:thumbsup2 Don't you just love all the "closet" Red Sox fans that came out after they won the World Series. We were at WDW last year when they won (AGAIN in my lifetime! :woohoo:) and I just laughed when I saw people wearing "brand new" Red Sox gear. My pink "B" hat will NEVER be replaced. I even got DS7 a Sox hat when he was one. He still has it. :thumbsup2 It has been well worn and will never be replaced either.

I saw you live in CT. I was born in CT and raised in MA. I still remember the Hartford Whalers. The good old days. :cloud9:

:tinker: Jennifer

Oh yeah, well, it's tough where I live as it appears to be the Red Sox/Yankee DMZ, very much split between the two groups....If you can't get to the game between the teams it's just as good to watch at a bar in this area...just as tense!

Sox fan all my life thanks to my Grandfather (who was lucky enough to see them win twice in his lifetime prior to passing away this last December). I almost liked it better when they were loveable losers! (I keep editing this thing!....) You know you're a Sox fan when......you spend 16 hours on-line the day single game tickets go on sale!!!! Got tix to 3 games, woohoo!

Oh, and as for the Whalers....Well, you just can't be a fan unless you love "The Brass Bonanza" LOL

I have two suggestions, 1 mischievous suggestions & 1 really nice suggestion for a very good natured guy who takes a lot of abuse from everyone really well.

:rolleyes1Mischievous = How 'bout sending Bawb to the
Bibbity Bobbity Boutique! I guess we could send him with a deserving 8 yr. old girl if we had too!

:love:Really nice suggestion for a very good natured guy who takes a lot of abuse from everyone really well = How 'bout sending Bawb for a "spaw day" tour! Bawb could have appointments at each of the resorts that have spa services and then enjoy a relaxing "spaw day"! He could take a nap during his treatment and then come back really relaxed and be ready to face the world again. That would be an awesome review! Face it, Bawb deserves a "spaw day".

Okay, now hear me out before you guys go crazy on this one.

A potty patrol.

Seriously. Some of us have a "thing" about bathrooms having to be really clean and really accessible and it would be nice to know which is the best location, the cleanest, easiest to get a kaht in, blah blah blah. We would most definetly get our poop reference of the week in, and there's got to be an obvious tie in to the whole Waste Management thing from this week, right?

No?

Okay, now hear me out before you guys go crazy on this one.

A potty patrol.

Seriously. Some of us have a "thing" about bathrooms having to be really clean and really accessible and it would be nice to know which is the best location, the cleanest, easiest to get a kaht in, blah blah blah. We would most definetly get our poop reference of the week in, and there's got to be an obvious tie in to the whole Waste Management thing from this week, right?

No?

If you don't want to wait for Bawb's report, check out this site:
http://www.cassworld.ca/photosbathrooms.htm

not sure if it's been mentioned, but how about sending Bob to swim with the Dolphins at Sea World (or has this already been done by one of you guys?) Or, swim with the sharks over at Typhoon Lagoon? Not sure what Bob's "swimming" status is, but was a thought that popped into my head while surfing the sites.

That's right, almost forgot the Martin's did Discovery Cove! Brain fried! What about the sharks? :) Not that I want to throw Bob to the sharks, but this attraction sounds pretty darn cool to me and just not something I'll be able to get to in the next couple of trips.

Also, realizing how much of a "newb" I really am and how idiotic some of my responses will be due to not knowing all of the various nuances from the boards... I'm looking for you guys to simply post "NEWB!!!!" when I post an idiot question/response. Thanks!!

I haven't read the whole thread, so this may be there already, but how about sending Bawb for an Intervention. I mean, send him to Innoventions. Since he gave the report on the new trash exhibit/activity, it would be great to hear his take on all of the exhibits and activities at Innoventions. It is a great place to go in the heat or in the rain, and my family has found a few hidden gems there--it would be nice to know what else is fun.

Also, realizing how much of a "newb" I really am and how idiotic some of my responses will be due to not knowing all of the various nuances from the boards... I'm looking for you guys to simply post "NEWB!!!!" when I post an idiot question/response. Thanks!!

I promise I'll do that, if you promise to post "But where has all the rum gone?" when I post something stupid.

I promise I'll do that, if you promise to post "But where has all the rum gone?" when I post something stupid.

Isn't that "where have all the cowboys gone?" ;-) and, honestly, where HAS all the rum gone!

Thanks!

Off Topic:

Chris (cullec) - Are you THE "stroller boy" ? :rotfl: We (DH & I) listened to the Podcast last night. I have a stroller wheel that needs oiling. :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter