Where? Who? How? Photography? Help! Triplets take on the World!

OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Fwiw... I just renewed my subscripition at Touring Plans. :cool1:

D~

I was thinking of subscribing?!?! is it worth it?
I have on my phone:
Tinks tips
wdw hours
What to ride <-- not so good.
Trip advisor
WDW waits
undercover tourist (paid)
Disney Gift card <-- have NO idea in how to use this yet.
My Disney experience

don't forget my countdown!!

Speaking of.. Tried to make a ticker.. you can only have a DIS ticker on the boards?!?!

What happened to Liddy?!?!?!?

She is just busy with LIFE right now. She is in school, having a few health issues as is her DD. She misses the Dis, just doesn't have the time for it right now. She promises to pop in and say hi when she can get the chance. I actually had a Dismeet with her this past Saturday. You can read all about it and see a pic on my TR. <<<<<<<<<<< Shameless TR plug right there!!! :rotfl2:

I have on my phone:
Tinks tips
wdw hours
Trip advisor
WDW waits
My Disney experience

Speaking of.. Tried to make a ticker.. you can only have a DIS ticker on the boards?!?!

I used a smartphone for the first time in July. I had Touring Plans and Undercover Tourist. They never agreed on wait times! And I just found that I was spending way too much time getting my phone up and going (really slow service with all those people using their phones). By the time I saw the wait times...I could've just gone over and seen for myself. But I did really like TouringPlans for show times, parades, etc. And they also have a good feature that searched for food items in each park. For example....I had heard about those yummy sweet cream pretzels from everyone and just had to try them. I was in MK and brought up TP typed in "pretzel" and it told me where to find them. FYI: in MK they are in TomorrowLand under the Astro Orbiter at Lunching Pad and in Epcot they are at the Fife n Drum at the American Adventure.

So, I did like Touring Plans, and maybe during a less busy time, when I could walk and search my phone at the same time without running over poor innocent children....I would use it more. But there are lots of free ones out there. The Disney Mobile Magic worked well for me too.

About the ticker....I thought you could have any ticker you wanted. Just have to figure out what form of the code to copy?? I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere. Maybe its the HTTP code :confused3 I know I have used the Mickey Path ticker before so I had number of days instead of month/week/day thing.

Yes we LOVE red!

Do you guys realize how happy i am that your all here?!?!? Helping?!?!

Not sure if "helping" is the right word here. :stir:

Frozen Coke huh? Didn't know they had that!
By the end of last years trip i couldn't LOOK at another pretzel... I am now craving them!!! Haven't tried the sweet cream?!?!

Gotta try it...

I wanna know...

I am on my way out the door to work... I will share after I get home this weekend, promise.

with having all girls it's still Crystal Palace #1? no princess anything?

Yup... but my girls are teens - they are waaaay beyond the Princess thing. :crazy2:

What happened to Liddy?!?!?!?

Liddy is in between trips right now - so not lots of Dis time... However, we are hoping to have her back with us very soon :stir:

I have on my phone:
Tinks tips
wdw hours
Trip advisor
WDW waits
My Disney experience

Love TP... Used it last year - very accurate. Love the Lines app.

You don't have o use a ticker from The Dis... I get mine from mickeypath.

Gotta run! Have a great day! :)

D~

She is just busy with LIFE right now. She is in school, having a few health issues as is her DD. She misses the Dis, just doesn't have the time for it right now. She promises to pop in and say hi when she can get the chance. I actually had a Dismeet with her this past Saturday. You can read all about it and see a pic on my TR. <<<<<<<<<<< Shameless TR plug right there!!! :rotfl2:

Well guess who has a bit o reading to do... :coffee:
Just clicked on it! your guys are ADORABLE!!!
Be back in a bit i have reading to do...

And when you are done with Oopsis ptr, you can start mine. :P

D~

I actually had a Dismeet with her this past Saturday. You can read all about it and see a pic on my TR. <<<<<<<<<<< Shameless TR plug right there!!! :rotfl2:

I wish there was a smilie tapping on the screen....

HEY THERE AREN'T ANY PICTURES on your TR!!! How could you do this to me?!?!
Is it because of the pizza comment.. it is isn't it....

It states you either moved them or deleted them??

I wish there was a smilie tapping on the screen....

HEY THERE AREN'T ANY PICTURES on your TR!!! How could you do this to me?!?!
Is it because of the pizza comment.. it is isn't it....

It states you either moved them or deleted them??

Ummmm~ I have a TON of pictures on my TR!!! Not to mention a video of our surprise reveal. Are you looking at the TR or the PTR??? The TR is titled Food, SQUIRREL, and When we are Old... it is the first link in my siggie...

Ummmm~ I have a TON of pictures on my TR!!! Not to mention a video of our surprise reveal. Are you looking at the TR or the PTR??? The TR is titled Food, SQUIRREL, and When we are Old... it is the first link in my siggie...

That is what i am on! i want to know about the squirrel!
i cannot see the pictures...

I DID see the video and honestly teared up it was so sweet... I PRAY i have the same response from my kiddies when i am FINALLY able to spill the beans.

Good luck! I am hoping I can keep our next one a secret...but it's doubtful. I'm kinda a big mouth! Plus, we have so much fun making the countdown calendar and moving the Mickey head each day. In Feb, we started at 90 days....now that was a long countdown :crazy2:

Good luck! I am hoping I can keep our next one a secret...but it's doubtful. I'm kinda a big mouth! Plus, we have so much fun making the countdown calendar and moving the Mickey head each day. In Feb, we started at 90 days....now that was a long countdown :crazy2:

this is SO HARD keeping it a secret!! right now we are watching Lion King 1 1/2 I love this one!!!
and they are talking Disney.. I trying to keep busy reading D~ and Oopsi's reports!

Hey Mo! Thanks so much for the heads up on your trip report! I'm subbing and will be back shortly to catch up.

Triplets? :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yet you still come across as quite sane here! :rotfl: I'm impressed. I have 3 kids, but they didn't come as a package deal!

Oh, keeping that trip a secret was TORTURE! :crazy2: I will never attempt to do that again. :faint: But I must say, their reaction made it worth it! :lovestruc
I am not sure why you cannot see the pictures. :confused3 You are the first person I have heard from that couldn't see them. So sorry! :worried:

If you see a ticker you like in someone else's siggie, just click on it. It will take you to the site that they got the ticker from. You'll be able to create a new ticker just for you from their selection.

There are at least 3 or 4 sites that I've been to when I was last looking to make a ticker....and they all had plenty of choice.

Hey Mo! Thanks so much for the heads up on your trip report! I'm subbing and will be back shortly to catch up.

Triplets? :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yet you still come across as quite sane here! :rotfl: I'm impressed. I have 3 kids, but they didn't come as a package deal!

:welcome:
Thank you! They are awesome kids!! so glad you came!

Oh, keeping that trip a secret was TORTURE! :crazy2: I will never attempt to do that again. :faint: But I must say, their reaction made it worth it! :lovestruc
I am not sure why you cannot see the pictures. :confused3 You are the first person I have heard from that couldn't see them. So sorry! :worried:
This is awful... I am so stress about keeping this especially when Disney is daily topic. Never knew of other children who talk about Disney as much as these three do. IT'S SO HARD! Torture is the correct word.
I have NO idea why i can't see them and i have tried on three computers?!?!

If you see a ticker you like in someone else's siggie, just click on it. It will take you to the site that they got the ticker from. You'll be able to create a new ticker just for you from their selection.

There are at least 3 or 4 sites that I've been to when I was last looking to make a ticker....and they all had plenty of choice.

Im ON THAT!!! last time i tried i think it was from EASYWDW it gave an error about using the word easywdw?!? Trying it again today.

I think I tried 3 times to get the right code to copy and paste. The first one I did, I watched a short tutorial video on the DIS here, but then I couldn't find that again and just tried all the codes they offer until I got it right. Good luck! There are some cute ones out there!

Sorry I was away this weekend from all computers. Friday at work was a rough one.
Saturday i PROMISED myself i was staying home... yeah right!
and Sunday was a big game for us.

Saturday.. Promised myself to stay home. Took the kids to Church was caught outside by the President of the athletics league who wants me to be the volleyball liaison :rolleyes2m Ok Fine. I am such a SUCKER!!! It's the School's homecoming. they wanted to go BAD... Make Tom take em! :thumbsup2
So far so good I AM HOME. cleaned the house in the morning i had the couch by myself! well with the Golden retriever, great dane, and sheltie. I was SNUGGLIE!
THEN my friend called asked if i want to go shooting (camera) OH YES I DO!!!
So OFF the couch i go and played with fire:
fireandglow-24.jpg

fireandglow-19.jpg

Full Moon of course
fireandglow-48.jpg

and glow sticks!!!
fireandglow-169.jpg

I LOVED IT!
Then Sunday... we were playing against a guy i work with who is a total talker... SO i wanted the boys to DESTROY them!!!
Matt went head to head with his son...
Matt laid him on his ***... I was never so proud! :rotfl2:
we lost by 4 touchdowns. :sad:
BUT he couldn't say a word since the boys rocked it... I lost my voice from CHEERING!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
More to follow!!!

Those are some amazing pictures Mo!!!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter