Where? Who? How? Photography? Help! Triplets take on the World!

Oh my gosh oopsi.....love that title! Perfect for Mo's clan :)

it really is and that is the name of it!!! :banana:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a new PTR; count me in...I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I would be upset is you weren't there...

Ok, I'm guilty of following along and not posting often. :flower3: But Oopsi can tell you I'm ok. :rotfl: I'm just more on the shy side so I don't speak up in everyone's TR/PTR. I promise I'll try harder on the new PTR> :thumbsup2

Oopsie said otherwise...
:lmao: JUST KIDDING! don't have to be shy here we all all MAD HERE.
Be comfortable and jump in when you want!!! Just pleased your here!!! :yay:

I'm trying hard to keep up with a bunch of reports, so my comments are limited! I've got to quit subscribing to new reports (but I will make an exception for yours) :)

We walked over to the cars section of Art of Animation once (we were in a mermaid room) and it is amazing! Your kids would absolutely love it! The room is great.

Congratulations on going to Disney :cool1:

I'M SPECIAL!!!!!
FINALLY someone else notices besides my mommy... :lmao: I do like AOA..

:cool1:Whoot! Go triplets!!! To Disney World AGAIN!!!

And T ain't real Newfie big...we only brush a terrier sized dog's worth of shed off him instead of an entire other Newfie.

still it's enough! i'd love to see a picture of him!!!

Very well said Mo... I support your decision 100%.

A for the title... Seriously!!! OOpsi nailed it perfectly right on the head!!! Oopsi - you are Supa Smaat too!!!!!!!!!

I am always here - I am always following along... And more often than I like to admit - I miss the important posts... Love ya though - and can't wait to help you plan the Midget's birthday extravaganza!

D~

Why thank you! Yes Oopsi is really fantastic when it comes to naming reports. I still LOVE can't we just travel by map. ingenious!
SO happy to MAKE you help me...

Count me in! and yes, we are going to overlap! I'm looking forward to meeting the midgets! Oh yeah, and you too. snicker, snicker.

NO WAY!!!! HOW FUN!!! we get to play in Disney!!!!! OHHHH i am even more excited now!!! Eh the kids are way more fun then i am... :laughing:

I totally get the whole, not sure whether to put all my plans out there thing. But I love that you're going for it and will be starting a new thread. I don't even know how to start a thread. I've never done it here (or anywhere). And I do love Connie's idea for a title. It says so much...
I agree with Suzi about AoA and the kids. It would suit them completely. But I also understand your love of the Poly and after seeing the photos of Suzi's room that D~ posted, I have to say I would mind trying that one as well. I'm just too tight with my $ to spend so much on accommodations. Maybe I'll get over that.

Anyway, I'm still feeling your excitement and that is so fun! You've got one of the best PTRs I've ever read and I'm so glad you will be continuing.

YOU NEED a report.. Just sayin..
Yeah I do love AOA... but i really would like my First timers who ARE coming with to enjoy their trip at the deluxe!!
AH! i am STILL jumping up and down over this!!! i am SO SO HAPPY this is a REALITY!!! we are GOING!
HA! one of the best! This PTR is a crazy train with lots going on! i did love it...
Yes i am continuing no stopping me.
I HAVE to stay true to myself and this is me.

OK getting a few things done around here and off i go...

went to bed way early last night.. just when i was about to hit that REM sleep a very loud POP happen in the alley.. i mean LOUD POP happened.
then blackness.
Yep Lightening hit the pole outside. Get out of bed to 3 scared children and 3 even more scared dogs.
grrrr..
OK settle everyone down assure the kids that YES the power will come back on at some point No we are not going to live in the dark forever. :sad2:
cannot find flashlights because the kids of course were playing with them at some point. lit candles. (house smells good now) figured what's the point in staying up and sent everyone to bed.
Tom's cell alarm went off.. blackness... Still no power. throw everything into a bag and walk out. stop at Dunkin for 2 coffees because i am well aware i will be in NEED of this delicious caffeinated goodness today
Tom and kids are ALL OK, everyone off to school and work.
Call my parents (live 5 blocks away) to check on animals. Mom called me about 9:40 from my house and
IT'S BACK! :dance3: :cheer2: :yay:
Yep Comed came through and we have power again. I did not lie to my children about living in darkness for a while! I AM a good Mommie...

Alright need to go and get some stuff done and of course a NEW PTR and hopefully try to get Jen on board! :rolleyes1

Glad you got power back... Kind of sucky you had to get ready this morning with out it.

If it makes you feel any better - we have had 2 rounds of storms already this morning - lots of thunder and lightening... but we still have power. PHEW!!!

Text me when you start you new PTR... I want to be FIRST!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter