Where? Who? How? Photography? Help! Triplets take on the World!

They are so lucky to have each other!!! Siblings can be a pain in the rear but also such a valuable part of your life!!!........now I miss my brothers ;)

They really are. I am still trying to figure out the dynamic of their Language? it's unspoken..

I have got to learn to stop drinking my coffee when you post anything. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I need a sticker! Beware of hot drinks and this post..

Chocolate is definitely not good for dogs. Cookie (all 14 pounds of her) got into the food cabinet and spied a King Size Hershey Bar which she proceeded to eat the whole thing, including the wrapper. I, being the good mommy, call the vet immediately and they tell me to give her a teaspoon of peroxide until she throws up. Well, my dog never threw up. I called back and they said to keep an eye on her through the night for seizures. Yep, never happened. I was up all night and the dog was fine and she's still here.

Yes i am very aware of the peroxide trick. since i have had to do this SEVERAL times to the goat dog who has eaten objects that WOULD kill him. worse then a corn cob.. it works instantaneously for us! i am surprised it didn't work for Cookie?!?! She must have a iron stomach!!! Oh that poor Cookie has gone threw some of her own tragedies!!
I have also given it to the other knuckles heads because they cleaned up whatever goat dog left behind... :headache:
Oh the stories of my home... Wanna come over???

I give to Give the Kids the World every year. One of my very first DIS friends and a poster on my threads, has a daughter who was diagnosed with cancer when she was one-year old. She has now been cancer free for six years. :yay::yay::yay: But she lost a kidney and did chemo, etc. She was able to spend a Disney vacation at Give the Kids the World and, in her honor, I donate every year. It is a great organization.

This is an amazing charity!!! How is the little girl now? Poor baby. Poor Mommy! I hope and pray everyone is OK. glad she was able to go to Disney, really hope she had the magical trip of her life. and many more!
Somewhere on the dis i saw they are having an event in Indy?? did you see that?

You know, they say electronic forms of communication are so one dimensional and it's hard to decipher "feelings" using such media. Apparently "they" have never read one of your updates!!

AWWW thank you!!! Means a lot. :hug:

From beginning to end, your words fairly vibrated from the page! You have such a gift of storytelling and of course more than enough subject matter! I get such enjoyment out of your predicaments since you take them with a grain of salt (as well as a little alcohol:rotfl:) and in the end, everything seems to work out. Yes, a book would be in order I think!::yes::

again thank you SO So much! i really do take it with a grain of salt.. I may get a little :crazy: during whatever is going on at the moment but you have to let it go. everything ALWAYS turns out fine. just fun to sit back ans watch it all unravel.

Life lesson i have learned from the kids: you may have an argument or i just yelled at them. They forget in the matter of minutes and back to giving hugs or talking like nothing happened. I have learned to do the same.. whats the point of holding onto ill feelings? let it go.
as for the adult altercations? Karma will take care of all that. I have seen that happen too... it's not my job!!! life is way too short to worry over little things. Enjoy it now or you WILL miss it then you will be regretting it later. I will not regret.

Okay, now I'm going to get something done. I've spent all morning on the DIS and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet! Is there a 12 step program for the DIS? Especially PTRs and TRs of great people??? I need help!:rolleyes1

Well i'm glad you learned NOT to drink while reading my craziness.. I have been trying to tell Kathy that for a while now! :rotfl2:

honestly no one was the wiser in the psycho who was running rapt an hour earlier!
:rotfl2:

thank goodness. I don't want people talking! :lmao: :cool2:

:eek: No SD card??? Bummer but it sounds like a great party and the kid had a blast I am sure.

Ya know THIS is something i am still angry about!

That Lex is a stinker. Poor Walter.

OH NO WAY Lex is NOT getting my WALTER!!!

I love the pictures of the kids all geared up for the games, especially the funny faces. They look so much older compared to the pictures you post from your most recent trip.

i know.. they grow so dang fast.. the last trip we took was in 2011.. 2 years later they are HUGE! i want to measure them soon too to see where Peanut is at. PRAY she is 48' for Rockin rollercoaster next year.. Otherwise i WILL be buying her lifts for her shoes...

Your trip to Target sounds memorable. :rotfl: No pictures???
I hope you have a great weekend.

NO WAY! I know for a fact target people were watching us because we were so silly we needed to be watched! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
I hope you have a great weekend!

**If you all can add someone to the prayer group? My mentor and good friend had a stroke on Saturday. if you could keep him in your prayers i would really appreciate it!**

I have a head cold that is kicking my back side pretty bad! :crazy2: why haven't they come up with a cure for the common cold YET?!?! geesh.
busy weekend! Training tonight, tomorrow work and Sunday GAME DAY!

remember:

GO BEARS!!!!

wanna picture? OK...

Stitch eating Meg UP!

OK i have thoughts on a reveal as well.. I just hope to make a movie!

have a wonderful weekend!!!

Have a great weekend Mo... Feel better!

Peanut and Stitch look so cute together!

D~

That little girl is doing great! She now has a younger brother and a brand new baby sister. Juliana is now in 2nd grade and feels great. She is actually going to Disney next month with her family and they always stop at GTKW to help out.

GO BEARS!!!!

And love the picture of that horrid Stitch gobbling up your peanut.

I think I'm in love with your Lex. T (our slightly smaller than a real newfie Newfoundland looking mixed bread) has nothing on him, although he has a habit of wanting onion laced food - to the point of trying to lick plates.

Yeah for your team! I am, of course, referring to the midget's team. We tolerate the Bears in our house because we have family in Illinois who we love and they are mighty fond of the Bears.

Thoughts and prayers for your mentor.

If you had a typical weekend (for you), you got absolutely no rest. Am I right?? But I do hope your cold is better. Those things can be nasty!

I love that pic! I really does look like he's devouring your little one!! So cute.

Have a great weekend Mo... Feel better!

Peanut and Stitch look so cute together!

D~

BLAH.... :scared: i still feel like poop... i need to get better because i really don't have the time to rest and get better!!!

Stitch was one of the BEST character interactions we ever had.

That little girl is doing great! She now has a younger brother and a brand new baby sister. Juliana is now in 2nd grade and feels great. She is actually going to Disney next month with her family and they always stop at GTKW to help out.

GO BEARS!!!!

And love the picture of that horrid Stitch gobbling up your peanut.

Oh good! glad to hear she is doing wonderful!!!! :cheer2:

BEARS PULL IT OUT WITH 10 SECONDS!!! honestly what is that about??? they will give me a heat attack one day.

:lmao: yes i know your not a stitch fan. i will say his interactions with the kids were TOPS!!!

I think I'm in love with your Lex. T (our slightly smaller than a real newfie Newfoundland looking mixed bread) has nothing on him, although he has a habit of wanting onion laced food - to the point of trying to lick plates.
Yeah for your team! I am, of course, referring to the midget's team. We tolerate the Bears in our house because we have family in Illinois who we love and they are mighty fond of the Bears.
Thoughts and prayers for your mentor.

Good Grief that is a BIG DOG you have!!!
thank you for tolerating the bears... i think all of Chicago tolerates them as well. it's a love hate thing. :hippie:

If you had a typical weekend (for you), you got absolutely no rest. Am I right?? But I do hope your cold is better. Those things can be nasty!
I love that pic! I really does look like he's devouring your little one!! So cute.

Nope no rest for the wicked. i wanted to SO BADLY just no time.
yet it is an innocent hug but the way the picture is... well it looks like he is eating her! HA HA HA...

So :cheer2: BEARS WIN!!! :cheer2:

and the midgets lost. oh well they only lost by one and the boys were BEASTS on the field... because

I bribed them... ::yes:: yep i sure did. i told them if they do really well we will let them go to toys r us.

guess who went to toys r us... we ended up leaving with a LOT of toys. legos some cat named daisy (Fur real thing) which hasn't stopped meowing. i am sure Lex will fix it somehow. a new Belle doll some weird new disney princess animal things.. video games controllers etc.. there is a lot of stuff.

Today...
i have work pick up kids then you know what???

NOTHING​

Yes i have nothing tonight. :woohoo:
needless to say i am OVERJOYED.
this is all i am going to say because tomorrow i MAY have some big news.... :rolleyes1

so here have a picture to tie you over...

Meg over excited to give Donald a hug... Matt sat back.. thought he was too cool for it :cool2:...

Donald didn't think so..

the group:

the other two giblets in the picture is my friend Nicole (Nikki7660 i think is her name?) two boys.
Who by the way is IN Disney right now.. the snot.

I can totally relate to how exciting it is to have an evening or a weekend at home with nothing to do! Activities are so much fun...but sometimes we just need relaxation! :cloud9:

Exciting news tomorrow??? :surfweb:

Awww..what a great group shot with Donald :)

You need to get better. That is an order little lady!

Hey, wanted to tell you...I wore sneakers this weekend. Yep, first time in YEARS! They weren't as cool as your new ones, but I thought you would be proud of me :)

So....what's this big news?? You are running away and starting a circus??

Awww..what a great group shot with Donald :)

Hey, wanted to tell you...I wore sneakers this weekend. Yep, first time in YEARS! They weren't as cool as your new ones, but I thought you would be proud of me :)

Ummmm~ don't think she has to run away to start a circus. I think she has already done that in her own home. :rolleyes1 Three midgets, large beasts, small little cute animals... all of which do AMAZING tricks like hiding in a couch and eating large amounts of sweets.

Reading MO's posts are like tuning in to the craziest reality show ever! :happytv:

Hahaha... I hope Lex fixes that cat for you... Unfortunately - It may make him "meow"... LOL

Big news???? Ooooh - oooh --- ooooh... I know what it is... OK -maybe not...

D~

If the kids like him, that's what is important.

Another one with a cliffhanger???? Seriously, you people are killing me.

But then so are the Bears. :furious:

Love the picture with Donald.

Whew I caught up on yours now too.

What a PARTY!!!! Your life is so CRAZY busy I can't even begin to complain it just doesn't feel right after reading what you get done in a week/weekend.

I have been waking up at 3:45AM to walk at 4:45AM most every day TRY to get back into shape.

I can't keep up with any of my DISfriends now unless I can sneek in at work but that has been busy too.

Hope you have a more relaxing week/weekend this week.

Jane

I can totally relate to how exciting it is to have an evening or a weekend at home with nothing to do! Activities are so much fun...but sometimes we just need relaxation!

Exciting news tomorrow???

Oh it was SOOOOOOOOO NICE to be home.. took a nice long shower.. Gah that alone is so nice not to have to hurry that!

Awww..what a great group shot with Donald
Hey, wanted to tell you...I wore sneakers this weekend. Yep, first time in YEARS! They weren't as cool as your new ones, but I thought you would be proud of me

Ugh i wish i was feeling better this all just sucks!
How did you like your GYM SHOES??? mine are cute aren't they.. but the bottoms are already getting worn out! I am SO SO Proud of you! :woohoo:
Umm hate to tell you.. THIS IS THE CIRCUS!

Ummmm~ don't think she has to run away to start a circus. I think she has already done that in her own home. Three midgets, large beasts, small little cute animals... all of which do AMAZING tricks like hiding in a couch and eating large amounts of sweets.
Reading MO's posts are like tuning in to the craziest reality show ever!

your right! i do i should charge admission... :scratchin

Exciting news tomorrow!!!!
Why do you have to be such a tease!

I'm good at it.

:lmao: :rotfl2: and i love to keep you all around because........................

Hahaha... I hope Lex fixes that cat for you... Unfortunately - It may make him "meow"... LOL
Big news???? Ooooh - oooh --- ooooh... I know what it is... OK -maybe not...
D~

Nope i found the OFF switch on that DARN CAT!

If the kids like him, that's what is important.
Another one with a cliffhanger???? Seriously, you people are killing me.
But then so are the Bears.
Love the picture with Donald.

Thanks! I'm all about cliff hangers i thought you knew that already??? :rolleyes1

Whew I caught up on yours now too.
What a PARTY!!!! Your life is so CRAZY busy I can't even begin to complain it just doesn't feel right after reading what you get done in a week/weekend.
I have been waking up at 3:45AM to walk at 4:45AM most every day TRY to get back into shape.
I can't keep up with any of my DISfriends now unless I can sneek in at work but that has been busy too.
Hope you have a more relaxing week/weekend this week.
Jane

YAY JANE'S BACK! :yay:
Na. Complain away! Everyone's life is their own! make the world go round i say! popcorn::
Ohh my that's huge you walk every morning! i WISH i had the time to walk. Friday the evil sister is making me join the health club... :crazy2: so need to schedule time for that EVERYDAY... I need to get into shape because......

It's officially "tomorrow"! :woohoo:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

You right! Happy Tuesday!!!

The big news?
I called...
Guess who IS MOST DEFIANTLY GOING TO DISNEY NEXT YEAR?!?!
This one! and my entire family! yep even taking the husband, :rolleyes1

So my PTR name sticks! WHERE?!?!?! WHO?!?!?! HOW?!?! drop the photography i have that down. YES the TRIPLETS ARE TAKING ON THE WORLD ONCE MORE!

WHERE?
this is the BAD question.. BECAUSE have you seen what they are doing to my beloved poly?!?! they are tearing it APART! well the east side of it anyway. :sick: :crazy2: i am just sick over this..

WHO?
I can guarantee the 5 of us. YEP including the husband. are Jen and Chris coming with their awesome kids? I dunno i just emailed her with the pricing.

HOW? Yeah i am still confused in HOW i am I going to get there. I am pricing out air fights now... Which OF COURSE aren't out yet. :headache:

so i am waiting right now for Jen to get back to me and see what she thinks! :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

I am OVER JOYED i knew in my heart of hearts i was going to get my kids To Disney in 2014.. and now I AM!

we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney! we are going to Disney!

I hope they are ready...

they are 6 inches taller then the FIRST time we went. They are 3 years older then the FIRST time we went. This will be BIGGER, BETTER, and the BEST! i will kill myself to make this AMAZING for them!!! :dance3:
It has been 2 years since we have been there. Disney watch out because the planning, the making of surprises is about to commence!!!! who's with me!
Key in Epic music here....​

Mo, that is so awesome!!!! :dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Do we have exact dates? I know they are tearing up the Poly to make DVC villas. I'm not sure how I feel about it either. Although I can't afford the Poly anymore and the DVC's will probably be just as crazy in price. You really ought to consider renting a one-bedroom villa somewhere; they can be cheaper than the moderates and in line with the deluxes.

party:

So happy it is official. That is big news.

By the way, I thought you were going to drive :drive:

Can't wait to hear about all the details now that your trip is officially in planning mode.

A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

:banana:Absolutely, totally awesome that you are going to make it back in 2014!!!:banana:

I am ready to hear all the epic trip planning details...bring it on!!! :woohoo:

Yay! So happy for you. It is going to be AMAZING being there with the trips bdays and yours! Lots of free cupcakes :)

I think you should try the AoA suites. That place is awesome. Very "loud" with the decor, but lots of space to spread out in the room and just such a fun atmosphere for a birthday celebration! The kids would LOVE it!

Of course, I would think most of the construction at the Poly should be done by then. They are starting things sooner than they thought, so maybe they will be done sooner. Like I said the other day...you can always book it for the Poly then just see how it progresses.

Sure alot of people (me included) keep saying how horrible it will be and that those bungalos are going to ruin the view and all that. But honestly....Disney knows what it is doing. They wouldn't do it if it was gonna suck. They have thought it through.

Anyway....those are my words of wisdom from the Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter