Where? Who? How? Photography? Help! Triplets take on the World!

Ummmm~ don't think she has to run away to start a circus. I think she has already done that in her own home. :rolleyes1 Three midgets, large beasts, small little cute animals... all of which do AMAZING tricks like hiding in a couch and eating large amounts of sweets.

Reading MO's posts are like tuning in to the craziest reality show ever! :happytv:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Too True!!

So, I was trying to take a nap yesterday, when I heard such a racket I just had to open the window to see if I could tell what was going on. Turns out SOMEONE was yelling I'M GOING TO DISNEY!! over and over again. It was coming from the west of us. Don't know who it could have been...:rolleyes1

Seriously, so happy you are official!!!:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow: I know it will be a magical trip no matter where you decide to stay. Now your PTR is legit.

Also, glad you got a tad bit of rest. Hope you get more and shake that darn cold!:flower3:

Yay - Yay - yay - yay - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!

I cannot wait to hear whwere you are going to stay and what other fun things you have planned for the midgets!!!

I love ya Mo... Now - if we can just get our timing right... Sigh.

D~

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!
I am SO EXCITED for you, Mo! You and I have suffered through the "my trip got cancelled" blues together and now....

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!! and

WE ARE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!!

2014 is OUR year, friend! Cannot wait to live this with you!!! :hyper:

I am sooooooooo behind!!! I missed it, but YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

You're going to disney, I'm going to disney....life is good!!!

Mo, that is so awesome!!!!
Do we have exact dates? I know they are tearing up the Poly to make DVC villas. I'm not sure how I feel about it either. Although I can't afford the Poly anymore and the DVC's will probably be just as crazy in price. You really ought to consider renting a one-bedroom villa somewhere; they can be cheaper than the moderates and in line with the deluxes.

Nope not a thing, Still working it out with the other family.. If she doesn't get back to me by the weeks end she's out on her own... :thumbsup2

I WILL go back to the poly. things change things will get crazy rumors will start. I will keep an eye out. IF the place is in shreds when i get there i will ask to be transferred, that's all i can do the trip isn't until next year so!

So excited to see the planning begin.

Jane

:rotfl2:

ALL your ideas are soooo welcomed!!!

So happy it is official. That is big news.

By the way, I thought you were going to drive

Can't wait to hear about all the details now that your trip is officially in planning mode.

I KNOW!!! i am SO EXCITED!!!!
about driving.. i kinda don't wanna.... I would rather jump on a plane and be there in 2 hours rather then drive 16... BUT if i can't find a reasonable price we will be back to driving.

A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

Absolutely, totally awesome that you are going to make it back in 2014!!!

I am ready to hear all the epic trip planning details...bring it on!!! :woohoo:

Hey that's COOL! thank yoiu!!!
I am SOOOOOOO ready to start FRESH and get a move on to the most EPIC Disney trip EVER!!!

Yay! So happy for you. It is going to be AMAZING being there with the trips bdays and yours! Lots of free cupcakes

I forgot about those... Yes TONS of cupcakes.. I am going to try to keep a few of them for later consumption.. last time we had 3 everytime we had a sit down..

I think you should try the AoA suites. That place is awesome. Very "loud" with the decor, but lots of space to spread out in the room and just such a fun atmosphere for a birthday celebration! The kids would LOVE it!

don't you think it is a little TOO loud? it's a thought. ONLY because of the room it will give. I know the kids will love it. But i am not so sure about a lion staring at me all night...

Of course, I would think most of the construction at the Poly should be done by then. They are starting things sooner than they thought, so maybe they will be done sooner. Like I said the other day...you can always book it for the Poly then just see how it progresses.

only time can tell... and Tikiman too!!! i will book the poly i really need to sit down with the buildings and figure out WHAT is the best building.

Sure alot of people (me included) keep saying how horrible it will be and that those bungalos are going to ruin the view and all that. But honestly....Disney knows what it is doing. They wouldn't do it if it was gonna suck. They have thought it through.

you always have the wisdom! oh wise and smaaaat Suzi!

Anyway....those are my words of wisdom from the Island.

exactly..

I'm with you!!!! We'll also be celebrating my birthday while we are there!
Let the planning begin!

we will over lap right?

How exciting...glad it's official!

THANK YOU!

Too True!!
So, I was trying to take a nap yesterday, when I heard such a racket I just had to open the window to see if I could tell what was going on. Turns out SOMEONE was yelling I'M GOING TO DISNEY!! over and over again. It was coming from the west of us. Don't know who it could have been...

:rotfl2: :lmao: this is FUNNY!!!! but true.. i am sure you heard me.. I was quite loud.

Seriously, so happy you are official!!!I know it will be a magical trip no matter where you decide to stay. Now your PTR is legit.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Also, glad you got a tad bit of rest. Hope you get more and shake that darn cold!

then yesterday happened! NO SLEEP last night.

Yay - Yay - yay - yay - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!
I cannot wait to hear whwere you are going to stay and what other fun things you have planned for the midgets!!!
I love ya Mo... Now - if we can just get our timing right... Sigh.
D~

LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

This. IS. GOING. TO. ROCK!

Before i go ANY FURTHER. there has been some stuff on my mind and HOW i was going to go forward.
I know i have some followers who don't post. I am ok if you want to stay in the rafters.

I hope your enjoying everything! I hope you keep on reading!

YET! I also know there are people reading who I do not want to know my plans... and I tell you this... Leave, my trip, Alone.

With that said. I have been struggling in how i was going to proceed with the PTR.
Do i keep going on here? do i allow my trip dates to be public? do i make an alias? then i remembered something. I AM NOT THAT PERSON.
So I WILL proceed with a NEW PTR.
I need a fresh start I need this to be JOYFUL and the most AM.AZ.ING. trip ever.

Most importantly, I need ALL OF YOU. i WANT YOUR STORIES your thoughts or just HUMOR.

There is a list of things i am going to ask for. There will be TONS of things i will need advice or how-to DIY projects. I NEED YOU!

there will be impromptu meetings and side vacations.
I want you all to know I really have found some WONDERFUL people here on the dis and i want to KEEP the friendships i have formed. so with that said, I will be posting the NEW AND IMPROVED link to a BRAND NEW fresh start of a PRE-TRIP REPORT OF 2014!!!!

as soon as i get a chance to make it up...

got ideas for the NAME of a report?!?! I have a couple....

Well said Mo. I am so excited to see the new one!

And no...I don't think AoA is "too loud". For a romantic getaway with hubby...yes. Even maybe for an adult only girls trip...yes. But for a huge birthday celebration with 9 year old midgets....absolutely not! It would be so fun for them!

And the lion wont be staring at you all night. The queen bedrooms really arent thay bad. And you dont have to stay in the lion king section :)

More later...gotta eat lunch now ;)

:confused: You didn't respond to my comment...am I one of those people reading this that you DON'T want here??? :confused3

Well, if i am ...I DON'T CARE! When you start a new PTR I am just going to crash that party, sister!!! :rockband: :rotfl2:

Can't wait to follow along, can't wait to help you, can't wait to steal your DYI project ideas... popcorn::

As for title ideas...Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World Again!

Well said Mo. I am so excited to see the new one!

And no...I don't think AoA is "too loud". For a romantic getaway with hubby...yes. Even maybe for an adult only girls trip...yes. But for a huge birthday celebration with 9 year old midgets....absolutely not! It would be so fun for them!

And the lion wont be staring at you all night. The queen bedrooms really arent thay bad. And you dont have to stay in the lion king section :)

More later...gotta eat lunch now ;)

giddy giddy giddy!!!!! thank you!!! I a, rather excited to start the new one!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!
I am SO EXCITED for you, Mo! You and I have suffered through the "my trip got cancelled" blues together and now....

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!! and

WE ARE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!!

2014 is OUR year, friend! Cannot wait to live this with you!!! :hyper:

IT REALLY IS!!!! Oh Connie! FINALLY YOU AND I ARE GOING FOR THE MOUSE!!!!
just like i cannot wait to read along with you! I really need you and all your DIY projects!!!

I am sooooooooo behind!!! I missed it, but YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

You're going to disney, I'm going to disney....life is good!!!

Slacker... Total Slacker... Yes Life IS GREAT!

:confused: You didn't respond to my comment...am I one of those people reading this that you DON'T want here??? :confused3
Well, if i am ...I DON'T CARE! When you start a new PTR I am just going to crash that party, sister!!! :rockband: :rotfl2:
Can't wait to follow along, can't wait to help you, can't wait to steal your DYI project ideas... popcorn::
As for title ideas...Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World Again!

Umm Stop posting when i am writing my big LONG post then ok? :rotfl2: I honestly didn't see it until AFTER mine was posted.. smarty pants...
I have stolen MORE then enough of your ideas!!!

Ohhhh. I think we have a winner with the new PTR name!!! :worship: :cheer2:

Hi! One of the other triplet moms here... late to your PTR but sounds like you'll have a new PTR! How exciting!! :)

We are also planning a 2014 trip. I do have to agree that AoA is freaking loud but my kids LOVED it. They loved everything about it and have asked if we can stay there again.

Hi! One of the other triplet moms here... late to your PTR but sounds like you'll have a new PTR! How exciting!! :)

We are also planning a 2014 trip. I do have to agree that AoA is freaking loud but my kids LOVED it. They loved everything about it and have asked if we can stay there again.

Hi!!!! :wave2:
THANK You for coming over!!! yes i am going to start a new one.. Most likely tonight or tomorrow! :cool1:
YIKES! i just saw you have IDENTICAL triplets???
Nope not me i have the worst kind... Not even the same height..

So glad your here!!!

Ok, I'm guilty of following along and not posting often. :flower3: But Oopsi can tell you I'm ok. :rotfl: I'm just more on the shy side so I don't speak up in everyone's TR/PTR. I promise I'll try harder on the new PTR> :thumbsup2

I'm trying hard to keep up with a bunch of reports, so my comments are limited! I've got to quit subscribing to new reports (but I will make an exception for yours) :)

We walked over to the cars section of Art of Animation once (we were in a mermaid room) and it is amazing! Your kids would absolutely love it! The room is great.

Congratulations on going to Disney :cool1:

:cool1:Whoot! Go triplets!!! To Disney World AGAIN!!!

And T ain't real Newfie big...we only brush a terrier sized dog's worth of shed off him instead of an entire other Newfie.

Very well said Mo... I support your decision 100%.

A for the title... Seriously!!! OOpsi nailed it perfectly right on the head!!! Oopsi - you are Supa Smaat too!!!!!!!!!

I am always here - I am always following along... And more often than I like to admit - I miss the important posts... Love ya though - and can't wait to help you plan the Midget's birthday extravaganza!

D~

Count me in! and yes, we are going to overlap! I'm looking forward to meeting the midgets! Oh yeah, and you too. snicker, snicker.

I totally get the whole, not sure whether to put all my plans out there thing. But I love that you're going for it and will be starting a new thread. I don't even know how to start a thread. I've never done it here (or anywhere). And I do love Connie's idea for a title. It says so much...

I agree with Suzi about AoA and the kids. It would suit them completely. But I also understand your love of the Poly and after seeing the photos of Suzi's room that D~ posted, I have to say I would mind trying that one as well. I'm just too tight with my $ to spend so much on accommodations. Maybe I'll get over that.

Anyway, I'm still feeling your excitement and that is so fun! You've got one of the best PTRs I've ever read and I'm so glad you will be continuing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter