Where's Kama?

Gee, thanks for that generous offer Sherry, but I think I'll leave him with Elaine, Todd and I do believe I can take Jodie up on her offer without any worries. YOU on the other hand, Sherry..... Ummm.... nope, don't think so m'dear. ;) I might've considered it, but that "extra special care" you mentioned has me rethinking the whole thing. :teeth:

Well, I'm out of here. Time to toss the suitcases in the car and go! :) I'll be checking in from Anaheim sometime tomorrow night! :bounce: Have a great Friday everybody!! :bounce:

:mad: Grrr.... I hate it when I post to a thread and it doesn't bump it back to page one. :mad:

I'm a very trustable person!! You could leave him with me!! My heart belongs to those two hotties below!

:wave: Bye Kim!!! Drive safe (and slow ;)) Stop in when you can take a break from your vacation... in the mean time I'll just cry my little heart out until you return :(

Oh and Shannon, if you post a pic of Apolo, just be sure to send Kim the thread... I'm sure she'll love to get TONS of PMs with Apolo pics :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter