Which attraction from Disneyland would you like to have at WDW?

Which attraction would you like to have from Disneyland?

• Indiana's Temple of Doom

• World of Color

• Matterhorn

• Mr Toad's Wild Ride - because you want it back!

• Tiki Room - because you want the original back

• Monsters Inc

• Screamin'

• Aladdin Stage Show

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
This should be fun to see what everyone would choose!!!

I would like Grizzley River Rapids which is more fun than Kali River Rapids and the Aladdin Show.

Tough Tough Choice .. We loved so much at Disneyland that wasn't at WDW.

I choose "Aladdin" because we came home raving about that show, the Genie was awesome! and the special effects. It was like seeing a Broadway show at an amusement park. WDW has somethings that are kind of close, but not "Aladdin".

World of Color was the other one I was almost going to pick.. WOC is outstanding - outstanding!

OR Screamin! .. it would be nice if WDW had one more kick butt outside Roller Coaster.. Everest is great.. add Screamin! to DHS.

Another one not on the list is Nemo submarine - that was pretty cool but not in the league with the three above. (Edited: Excuse the pun!)

Where's the option for all of the above?:rotfl:

That's an option I would choose. I really liked Grizzly Falls better than Kali Rapids, Grizzly certainly felt like it lasted longer than Kali does.

My DH and I have been saying for years that they need to change the Indiana Jones stunt show at the Studios to the Indiana Jones ride that have at Disneyland. So far, it hasn't happened.

World of Color for sure! :woohoo: Fell in LOVE with that show when I saw it over the summer. Must have seen it 4 times! :yay: I loved it so much! It was fantastic! I have the music for it on my iPod. :lmao:

I also LOVE California Screamin'/Indiana Jones/Matterhorn, so one of those would be my second choice. Matterhorn is just so classic Disney and so fun, and Indiana Jones has to be one of the coolest rides EVER. And Screamin'...nuff said. It's just SO fun! I love the take off and the music and the view of California Adventure. :)

They need all of these but I voted for Matterhorn and put it in the new fantasyland section. How cool would that be to put another "mountain" ride in the Magic Kingdom. Of course it should be updated. Maybe they could make it the Candy Mountain idea Walt had originally planned for Disneyland. Just another reason I should be an imagineer Disney!!! Mr. Lasseter, Mr. Iger, anyone out there want to hire me?

I'm limited to only one choice on the poll. :eek: Indiana Jones....Aladdin.....Indiana Jones...Aladdin? Can't do it- can't pick one over the other. I love them both. That's like asking which of my kids I like best! (Okay, I only have one kid, but you get the idea)

I've only been to DL once and didn't vote for any of the choices. I swear, I don't think I saw Indiana Jones.... Anyway, would love to have their POC. Also, I wish WDW would go the Nightmare b/4 Christmas theme at Halloween/Christmas time. That was just over the top amazing to me.

Very tough choice b/w Indiana, Matterhorn, and Mr. Toads......We really loved all three! I finally picked Indiana, the ride was great and we got to go in back and see the cars!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter