Which attraction from Disneyland would you like to have at WDW?

Which attraction would you like to have from Disneyland?

• Indiana's Temple of Doom

• World of Color

• Matterhorn

• Mr Toad's Wild Ride - because you want it back!

• Tiki Room - because you want the original back

• Monsters Inc

• Screamin'

• Aladdin Stage Show

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like DL's version of Fantasmic, HM, Tiki Room, and POTC complete with Blue Bayou. :)

Other attractions I wouldn't mind seeing at WDW is Indiana Jones and Mr. Toad. I also love the details of DL.

Well apparently the dinosaur ride ay wdw is the same ride mechanism which is probably why it hasn't been done

Not only the same ride mechanism, but from what i remember seeing about the ride design, It's also the exact same track layout. i'm going to assume the movement programming is different though.

hmmmm.... You know... almost makes me wonder if they could just retheme Dinosaur into the Indy ride? Archeology could fit pretty nicely into Animal Kingdom's overall themeing.

I too, would like to see Nemo converted back to 20,000 Leagues!!!!

Um.... Call me crazy, but wasn't 20,000 Leagues a WDW Exclusive?

Yes, Disneyland had the Submarine Voyage, but it wasn't 20k Leagues. In fact... i almost want to say that DLR's Sub voyage predated the 20k movie, and used the bright yellow subs from the beginning. (based off classic DLR pics I've seen)

My daughter and I are huge Alice in Wonderland fans, and I really would like her to go on the Alice in Wonderland ride at Disneyland. It's just been too expensive (not to mention a long flight for 3 y.o twin boys!) for all 5 of us to go West. It was my favorite ride as a child.
My vote is for Alice!

I voted World of Color, but the one I'd love to have is a whole land: Carsland! The rock work looks amazing and it would fit in nicely at DHS (if there is room)!

I would also love to see something similar to Cars Land! Since TT is already at Epcot, they would not do Radiator Springs Racers, but I could see some of the other parts of Cars Land fitting in at DHS. Especially since the new Fantasy Land is heavy on princesses....something for the boys!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I said Matterhorn!

When I was little I saw it on the back of a cereal box, and so on my first trip to Disney at age 5 I spent the whole trip looking for it, only for my parents to tell me it was in California! I finally went to SoCal to visit a friend over the holidays in 2009-2010, and long story short she abandoned me at the Disneyland gates on my last day (I cut the trip a week short bc of her, but that's another story!). Come heck or high water I was determined to get my tush on that ride, especially after seeing it from the highway for a week! I got a toboggan all to myself, strapped myself and my purse in, and off I went! I screamed and laughed my head off and had tears running down my face from the wind! I may have even tried to yodel a bit... :rolleyes1 It was a blast, and so worth it.

I know WDW already has quite a few Mountains, but the old Matterhorn is special to me!

I wanted to vote for other as well, for DL's PotC. As much as I love "ours" in WDW, the one in DL is amazing! I love the double drops and the bayou in the beginning. But the Matterhorn is obviously my baby!

I chose World of Color, but I'd really like them all. Also Alice in Wonderland! And Disneylands set-up for Fantasmic!

Indiana Jones and Matterhorn both look amazing and dying to ride them. Would love to see the World of Color show as well.

I chose Indiana Jones, but I would like to see Alice or Pinocchio, too, but they weren't on the list.

I voted for WoC, because it's a better night show than anything WDW currently offers. Of course I'd also like MK to show Remember instead of wishes, and for F! to get the parts it doesn't have that the DL show does.

Tough choice between Screamin' & Indiana Jones. I picked Screamin' because the Dinosaur ride at AK is the same as Indiana with different theming (though not nearly as cool). Screamin' might be my favorite roller coaster ever, though.

Matterhorn!! As a kid driving to DL in our parents car, my little sister I would always brag about who was first to see the Matterhorn from the freeway. It lets us know that the magic was about to begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter