Which attraction from Disneyland would you like to have at WDW?

Which attraction would you like to have from Disneyland?

• Indiana's Temple of Doom

• World of Color

• Matterhorn

• Mr Toad's Wild Ride - because you want it back!

• Tiki Room - because you want the original back

• Monsters Inc

• Screamin'

• Aladdin Stage Show

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd love to have them all but Temple of Doom I want the most.

Not fair. I wanted to vote multiples.

I voted Monsters Inc. LOVE that ride! SO cute and so much to see I always wish the ride would stop so I could look around more.

Also would like Indy, Mr. Toad and original Tiki. Really great attractions!

And I agree with a pp - I like DL PoTC better than WDW and Fantasmic better at DL too.

(ToT is better at WDW though.)

This is very hard.

I haven't seen World of Color or been on Indiana Jones or Monsters Inc.

Aladdin is soo great.

Can I pick the whole "a bugs world", I really think that would be a great addition to AK - can I also request that they play "it's a bugs world" on a speaker somewhere in that area. Everyone that hates "it's a small world" song will not like my idea.

I voted for the Aladdin show because I love broadway and I felt like that was of that caliber and would be a great addition to wdw. It was a really tough choice though because I grew up going to DL (and have not been in over 6 years) so I miss a lot of the things there and they hold a special place in my heart so i would love to have the original tiki room back and have the matterhorn (although it would pale in comparison to everest) and I'd also love to see screamin there because it can use more thrill rides and I haven't seen world of color but it looks awesome. What can I say, it would be nice to have everything at both places but I guess that's what keeps people going back to both places.

Indiana Jones, Matterhorn, Mr. Toad, and World of Color how to choose just one, I love all of those. Although Mr. Toad was my favorite ride when I went to WDW for the first time I was about 10, then when I went to DL as a 25 year old, it didn't have the same magic to me. Would love to have Grizzly River Run over Kali.

I think memories play a big part in my choice. I have the fondest memories of my Oldest Grandson and Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Who is now turning 21 this year.

We would go on this ride over and over again.

This should be fun to see what everyone would choose!!!
I didn't vote because I want DLR's unique rides and shows to stay at DLR! :laughing:

But I do think DCA made a huge mistake to build CA Screamin instead of RnR. :)

And I would take EE at DLR!

I voted World of Color, but the one I'd love to have is a whole land: Carsland! The rock work looks amazing and it would fit in nicely at DHS (if there is room)!

I've only been to DL once and didn't vote for any of the choices. I swear, I don't think I saw Indiana Jones.... Anyway, would love to have their POC. Also, I wish WDW would go the Nightmare b/4 Christmas theme at Halloween/Christmas time. That was just over the top amazing to me.

I picked other because I would like to see Nightmare at The World also. Why do they get it and we don't, not fair.

Indiana with World of Color a close second. I too like that DL and WDW are different in so many ways. Make for two great places to visit.

I chose "other" for the Alice in Wonderland ride. But who wouldn't want the Indiana Jones ride at WDW???!! I've only done the IJ stunt show once at WDW and that was about 20 years ago. I haven't even taken my kids to see it. They need to get rid of that attraction and replace it with the ride from DLR.

My DH and I have been saying for years that they need to change the Indiana Jones stunt show at the Studios to the Indiana Jones ride that have at Disneyland. So far, it hasn't happened.

Well apparently the dinosaur ride ay wdw is the same ride mechanism which is probably why it hasn't been done

I voted for Indiana Jones...only if they modified the ride a little. I don't like how in one scene you can see other ride vehicles. I'm all into the adventure until I see another car full of people and I'm like wait...that's not fair I thought we were the only ones on this adventure! :lmao:

I chose other for Nightmare Before Xmas Haunted Mansion Holiday. My kids are going to be devastated to go to WDW for Halloween and NOT having their favorite ride.

I have no problems at all with the parks on opposite coasts having unique attractions; it adds something to the overall charm. That's why I had no problem with the World's versions of Mr. Toad closing, and will have problem with Snow White closing (even though I think both were better than their California counterparts).

However, if Disney was definitely adding a new attraction to the World from a selection of those currently only in California, I'd pick Temple of Doom. I wouldn't mind the Matterhorn as part of a revived Switzerland pavillion - if it could be designed not to overshadow the rest of World Showcase. I also love the Storybookland Canal Boats, even though they are horribly slow loading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter