Which Character Meal to see TIGGER?

UltimateWDWFan

Mouseketeer
It sounds like some Pooh meals have Tigger and some don't... Which meal is the best chance to interact with Tigger? (Which location, and whether Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner is best?)

Thanks.

Fan

We've had breakfast at Crystal Palace a few times and Tigger has always been there. I don't know what it will be like after the rehab though.

We went to 1900 Park Faire for Dinner and the characters were Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet. We would definitely go again. There was quite a selection of food and we made an early PS 5:15 and we had tons of time to interact with each character. Tigger was pretty funny-he came out with a little toy snake and kept sneaking up on everyone.

The CM playing Tigger at 1900 Park Fare (Dinner) is terrific. He/she is always hopping around with the children (and a few adults, too!). Very friendly and portrays Tigger wonderfully! I highly recommend this meal (the food was good, too).

Originally posted by HookdonWDW
There was a CM playing with Tigger??? ;)
I know what you mean! I watched Tigger for a LONG time and was absolutely impressed with "his" bouncing ability and stamina. I was starting to wonder where Tigger works out?!?!

Eeyore was there, too, and he was terrific -- in fact, all the characters were in perfect "character".

I haven't been to the 1900 Park Faire meal, but we did see Tigger (and Pooh, Eyeore, and Piglet) at the character lunch at Tony's Town Square in MK. From what others have described, this Tigger at Tony's was not nearly as animated as the other one, and he doesn't "bounce". But we thoroughly enjoyed the characters, and the food was really good and plentiful.

We did a character lunch at Tony's too. We got to see Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore. We enjoyed them and the food very much. Also our ps was at 3 and we had a great view of the parade, in the shade and a/c.

We did a character breakfast at Olivia's at OKW on a weekday morning. Tigger spent a LOT of time at our table as there were not many kids there. He came around at least three times and posed for pictures. You'll also see Pooh and Eeyore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter