Which Frozen song is your favorite?

Yah!!! Good question!!!
I like "Do you wanna build a snow man!!!"
So lovely and cute!!!
I like musical movies with songs that both express emotion of the character of the film and make sense to everyday life.

I agree with this one. When she gets to the last verse I am almost in tears because she wants to play with her sister so much.

Honestly, I feel that most of the music from Frozen is way overrated. I'd go so far as to say that Let it Go is the only song I actually do like (unless you count the short "Reindeer are better than people...."). Overall, I enjoyed the movie, but felt the music was it's weakest aspect.

Honestly, I feel that most of the music from Frozen is way overrated. I'd go so far as to say that Let it Go is the only song I actually do like (unless you count the short "Reindeer are better than people...."). Overall, I enjoyed the movie, but felt the music was it's weakest aspect.

Wow, with such a celebrated score, I never thought I'd ever see someone who called the music the weakest aspect of the movie. I felt like the fantastic music is exactly what made Frozen... well, Frozen! Of course it's been overplayed by fanatics, but I felt like the score is exactly what made Frozen loved by so many people. When I think of how Frozen has affected pop culture, my mind immediately goes to all the girls singing "Let it Go" in their little blue Elsa dresses and all the Youtube parodies of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman". I'm not denying that the music is overplayed or over-hyped, but it's certainly new to hear someone calling the music the weakest aspect.

In any case, my favorite song is "Let it Go".

This is so hard! They are all so good! In the following order: "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?", because it is fun and it conveys love between siblings so very well. "For the First Time in Forever" because it has a great duet (wish they did more of that) and also is very pretty. "Love is an Open Door" is a fun romantic song.

For the First Time in Forever or Let it Go... depends on my mood (I would cite the former as my favourite more often than not).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter