Which restaurant brings the most spectacular rolls to the table?

Flying Fish Cafe - everyone at our table loved the freshly baked rolls there! (and yes, I am a carb lover...popcorn::)​

Victoria & Alberts, LOL, but I don't think that was the answer you were looking for. I do love the pretzel rolls at Le Cellier too.

I’m a huge fan of the onion pull-apart rolls at Yachtsman (side note- have heard you can order these at the Crew’s Cup Lounge now). My favorite rolls are at the Hollywood Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios - always piping hot with nice spreadable butter with Hawaiian salt. Soooo good.

Thanks for crews cup lounge heads up; that's marvellous. :worship:

We love the rolls at Brown Derby, Boathouse and the pretzel bread at Le Cellier.

Oh my gosh, I don't remember the bread, but the butter with the salt on it at the Brown Derby is AMAZING. It was pretty much my husband's favorite thing on our trip, and the one place he *insists* we go back to this September. Which I'm ok with, cause seriously, SO GOOD.

Le Cellier brings a few different kinds of rolls, but the only one I really love (as does DD15) is the pretzel roll! It is soft and salty and just amazing. I wish they would stop messing around with those other rolls and just bring out 5-10 pretzel rolls!
We love the pretzel rolls, too, so we ask the server to bring just those because we know we won't eat the others. :)

We love the pretzel rolls, too, so we ask the server to bring just those because we know we won't eat the others. :)

Our first time there, our server said she was from the area one of the rolls was "from", so I felt bad not eating it. It was okay, just not as good as the pretzel roll!

Raglan Road has an amazing Irish Soda Bread but it's the Guiness Reduction that comes with it that is to die for! Can't wait to get back there!

I have to keep from eating the entire thing so I have room for my meal!! lol It's amazing!

Le Cellier brings a few different kinds of rolls, but the only one I really love (as does DD15) is the pretzel roll! It is soft and salty and just amazing. I wish they would stop messing around with those other rolls and just bring out 5-10 pretzel rolls!

Do they still have the sourdough rolls? Those were my favorite, since I don't like pretzels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter