Whining, Dining, and MNSSHP...with In-Laws! Oct 2015 (Day 3 Complete!)

Day Six: Part Two

With our feet having a bit of a rest, we moved on to Germany and enjoyed the apple strudel with vanilla sauce.

We found a nice table with a view of the water and it was sad to think we were leaving soon.

Our last country stop was China. We went inside and enjoyed the dome. It’s so gorgeous.

We watched the acrobats who were super talented.

And then it was time to go. Boo!

We had such a great trips. There were ups and downs, as expected with a couple and their parents, but all in all, I think everyone had a fantastic time.

My apologies this took so long, but hopefully you’ve enjoyed our trip and photos and it has helped! I’m currently drooling over Food and Wine pics from this year and I’m hoping we can return in 2017.

Thank you all so much!!!

Great report. Side question for you....where did you get your Brave T-shirt and alice dress. Prepping for our trip in January and looking for some different things. Looking at not just the disney store. :) Thanks.

Great report. Side question for you....where did you get your Brave T-shirt and alice dress. Prepping for our trip in January and looking for some different things. Looking at not just the disney store. :) Thanks.

Thank you, pezgirlroy! I actually get almost all my park outfits, including the Brave and Alice dress, from Hot Topic. I have to stop myself from looking on their website or in their store because I have WAY too much stuff! :)

Thank you, pezgirlroy! I actually get almost all my park outfits, including the Brave and Alice dress, from Hot Topic. I have to stop myself from looking on their website or in their store because I have WAY too much stuff! :)
Thank you much. Now I just need to figure out my size. :) I normally wear a woman's medium but I wonder if Hot topic runs small. Okay sorry to hijack your thread. :)

Thank you much. Now I just need to figure out my size. :) I normally wear a woman's medium but I wonder if Hot topic runs small. Okay sorry to hijack your thread. :)

Oh, I'm happy to help! I'm generally a medium and they run pretty true to size. Only thing I've noticed is that sometimes, the dresses are a bit shorter than they appear. Good luck!

Thank you for this informative and fun report! Looks like a great time was had by all, I hope you have another wonderful trip in the works!

Maria :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter