Who Dat Nation takes over WDW for Mardi Gras:My 1st PTR 2/22 I am back!!!

Ok now I've got it. Go to POFQ and check in, but the rooms may or may not be ready... Get my keys and stuff and then go to Epcot.

Did I mention that this is the first time I am staying on property as an adult? :confused3
Thanks for all of the help.

Ok now I've got it. Go to POFQ and check in, but the rooms may or may not be ready... Get my keys and stuff and then go to Epcot.

Did I mention that this is the first time I am staying on property as an adult? :confused3
Thanks for all of the help.

WOW really??? You are going to love staying on property!! POFQ is so pretty too!!

Yep... I went to Grad Night as a high school senior, then when I was 20 my ex-inlaws took the entire family and we stood at Disney Institute in the old treehouses. Then when last trip which one in 2005, we stood in a condo in Kissimmee.

You're going to love staying on property! We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in May 2008. I didn't think we'd like it since we are already FROM Louisiana but it was great!! Ya'll are going to have a great trip.:thumbsup2

The main reason I wanted to go to POFQ, besides the whole New Olreans/Mardi Gras theme which I love, is one word...Beignets!!!!!!:goodvibes

Sunday:

Get Beignets for breakfast from the food court at POFQ, then get to AK for Rope Drop.
First place for me to go is Expedition Everest.
The last time I went, this is what I saw:
CIMG0238.jpg

Not sure how I am going to do the fastpass for it. Whether I will get one then ride, or ride then get one...

I love AK. I love Dinosaur!!

I think we will eat lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. I have heard good things about it.

We will probably head back to POFQ for a nap, or send grandma back with Kinley.

Then Rachel and I have a Valentine's date at Le Cellier for dinner. Grandma will take the kids either to San Angel or Nine Dragons. Don't tell anyone, but until they decide, I have ADR's for both...

Then Rachel and I will take Adam to MK. They are open until midnight (they extended the hours because originally it said 11) with EMH until 3am!!! I don't think we will make it that long, but we will give it a shot.

Your plans look great! I don't think it matters TOO much whether you snag a fastpass right before you ride or right after you ride. Expedition Everest is one of my favorites!!! You are going to love it!:banana:

*sigh* Beignets...I want some right now. I tried making them myself but it's just not the same as sitting outside at a table at POFQ. :sad2:

I'm looking forward to the Beignets too but I also want to try their muffalottas too.

Le Cellier is my favorite!:lovestruc Couldn't get DH to go again this trip. We'll be at Epcot that day. We're having lunch with the Princesses.

Your plans look great! I don't think it matters TOO much whether you snag a fastpass right before you ride or right after you ride. Expedition Everest is one of my favorites!!! You are going to love it!:banana:

That is the one ride I am looking forward to most. Just because I haven't ridden it yet.

*sigh* Beignets...I want some right now. I tried making them myself but it's just not the same as sitting outside at a table at POFQ. :sad2:

I have tried some Beignet mix, and it is hard to get them just right.

I'm looking forward to the Beignets too but I also want to try their muffalottas too.

Le Cellier is my favorite!:lovestruc Couldn't get DH to go again this trip. We'll be at Epcot that day. We're having lunch with the Princesses.

Yeah, I love muffalottas too. We'll have breakfast with the Princesses later in the trip.

Monday

We will spend the day at DHS. They have EMH until 11pm.
Adam is looking forward to the animation academy and Kaelyn is dying to ride TOT.

We have lunch ADR's at Sci Fi Dine In Theater. After lunch we will probably go to the resort for a rest. Kinley is a napper. If she doesn't get a nap she is a bear. :scared:

After that I think we will go to DTD. Adam has been saving his money for the Lego store. He already has a bazillion, but wants more.

Then back to DHS. I am not sure of where to eat for dinner. Do they have any QS restaurants in DTD that would be good? If not probably Backlot Express at DHS.

My oldest asked us to bring him something from the Lego store, he's 24.:rolleyes:

My favorite CS at DTD is Wolf Gang Puck Express. The most bang for your buck and great food. I was very disappointed we missed it last trip. A much better choice than anything at DHS.

My oldest asked us to bring him something from the Lego store, he's 24.:rolleyes:

My favorite CS at DTD is Wolf Gang Puck Express. The most bang for your buck and great food. I was very disappointed we missed it last trip. A much better choice than anything at DHS.

I think we might eat there while at DTD then head back to DHS.

Tuesday

Magic Kingdom at Rope Drop!!!!

I want to take Adam right over to Tom Sawyer's Island to see if he can find one of the elusive paint brushes. We all love BTMRR so we will start that way anyway. Too bad Splash Mountain is closed:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Since this will probably be the last time we get to see Mickey's Toontown Fair, we want to be there as soon as it opens.

We will have lunch at Columbia Harbor House.

We have ADR's at O'hana. This is the first trip that we will be visiting any other resorts, so we may use some of the time to get on the monorail and visit GF and Contemporary as well. I know the adults in the group would like it. Not so sure about the kiddos though.

Then back to MK to close down the park at 11pm.

Tuesday

Magic Kingdom at Rope Drop!!!!

I want to take Adam right over to Tom Sawyer's Island to see if he can find one of the elusive paint brushes. We all love BTMRR so we will start that way anyway. Too bad Splash Mountain is closed:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Since this will probably be the last time we get to see Mickey's Toontown Fair, we want to be there as soon as it opens.

We will have lunch at Columbia Harbor House.

We have ADR's at O'hana. This is the first trip that we will be visiting any other resorts, so we may use some of the time to get on the monorail and visit GF and Contemporary as well. I know the adults in the group would like it. Not so sure about the kiddos though.

Then back to MK to close down the park at 11pm.

This sounds like a great day! 2 of my fav places....Columbia Harbor House and 'Ohana!! YUM!

My favorite CS in MK is Columbia Harbor House. Such a nice get away. 'Ohana is a family favorite. We'll be there on the Thursday night.

2 more days till the Superbowl!!!

Wednesday

MK at rope drop (see a pattern here?)

I want to do things that we weren't able to do yesterday and maybe spend some time doing things again... You could spend so much time in this park and still not experience everything.

For lunch we will eat at Pinocchio's Village Haus.

Later in the day we have an ADR at Yak and Yeti in AK. I have been really looking forward to this restaurant.

AK has EMH until 900pm. So we will be there until then.

I think this will be our earliest night in so far. On many of these days grandma may take one or two of the girls back to the resort. The girls are really good about going to bed at a decent hour.:worship: They are usually in bed before 8pm. Kinley actually will tell us she is tired and WANTS to go to sleep!! How many kids do that???

This sounds like a great day! 2 of my fav places....Columbia Harbor House and 'Ohana!! YUM!

I don't remember eating at CHH or not, I remember eating at Pecos Bills and it was ok. But I have heard lots of good things about CHH.

My favorite CS in MK is Columbia Harbor House. Such a nice get away. 'Ohana is a family favorite. We'll be there on the Thursday night.

I am looking forward to O'hana, and really seeing the Polynesian. Something to dream about for one day...

2 more days till the Superbowl!!!

Wednesday

MK at rope drop (see a pattern here?)

I want to do things that we weren't able to do yesterday and maybe spend some time doing things again... You could spend so much time in this park and still not experience everything.

For lunch we will eat at Pinocchio's Village Haus.

Later in the day we have an ADR at Yak and Yeti in AK. I have been really looking forward to this restaurant.

AK has EMH until 900pm. So we will be there until then.

I think this will be our earliest night in so far. On many of these days grandma may take one or two of the girls back to the resort. The girls are really good about going to bed at a decent hour.:worship: They are usually in bed before 8pm. Kinley actually will tell us she is tired and WANTS to go to sleep!! How many kids do that???

We're rope drop people too!

We're eating at Yak & Yeti on Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it too!

When Michelle was little she would put herself to sleep when she was tired. We never had to fight with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter