Who Dat Nation takes over WDW for Mardi Gras:My 1st PTR 2/22 I am back!!!

1 week till we get on the road!!!

Thursday

Breakfast with the Princesses at 8am at Akershus. Adam is not too thrilled about this, but we are dragging him along anyway. He is 12 and luckily for me right now wants nothing to do with girls. At least that is what he has us believing... I think he'll have fun.

For lunch we have ressies at Coral Reef. A while back I had noticed that CR was getting bad reviews all over the place. So I started a thread entitled "Is Coral Reef really that bad???." The overwhelming response was that the food and service is not what it once was and that most people were disappointed. I am going to try it anyway. I know the kids will love the atmosphere and that it would be a good place to relax and just not have any worries for a few minutes. If you expect everything to be exactly perfect, then nothing will ever measure up.

In the evening I think we will go back to DHS. I really want to see Fantasmic! I have not seen it before, so hopefully we will be able to get that done.

1 week till we get on the road!!!

Thursday

Breakfast with the Princesses at 8am at Akershus. Adam is not too thrilled about this, but we are dragging him along anyway. He is 12 and luckily for me right now wants nothing to do with girls. At least that is what he has us believing... I think he'll have fun.

For lunch we have ressies at Coral Reef. A while back I had noticed that CR was getting bad reviews all over the place. So I started a thread entitled "Is Coral Reef really that bad???." The overwhelming response was that the food and service is not what it once was and that most people were disappointed. I am going to try it anyway. I know the kids will love the atmosphere and that it would be a good place to relax and just not have any worries for a few minutes. If you expect everything to be exactly perfect, then nothing will ever measure up.

In the evening I think we will go back to DHS. I really want to see Fantasmic! I have not seen it before, so hopefully we will be able to get that done.

The last time we did Coral Reef (June 09) it was good...the service was great and the food was pretty good. I would definitley go back!

24 hours till kickoff!!! Geaux Saints!!!!!!

Friday

The only thing that I know for sure on Friday is that we have ADR's at Whispering Canyon Cafe. This was a last minute addition and I was happy to get it when I found out about this place. It looks really fun and cool. Plus we get to see the Wilderness Lodge.

Epcot has EMH until 11pm, so we will probably go there after dinner.

We may go to Mk or AK in the morning, it just depends on how we feel.

AAACKKK!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Every time I look at the park hours they have changed!!! :confused::confused: I am working on my touring planner and every single time I look at things to double check, the hours are completely different. MK is now open till 1am on Saturday, my arrival day.

We have good friends who live in Walker, LA. Is that near where you live?

Just wanted to mention that I had the fried shrimp at CHH last November and it was awesomely delicious.

Awesome!!! I live just outside of the city limits of Walker. My subdivision is off the main highway. That is so cool.

As far as the shrimp goes, I love shrimp. I wonder if the shrimp at WDW is USA or foreign. My dad is a commercial shrimper here in LA, and the foreign shrimp market really hurts his livelihood.

Awesome!!! I live just outside of the city limits of Walker. My subdivision is off the main highway. That is so cool.

As far as the shrimp goes, I love shrimp. I wonder if the shrimp at WDW is USA or foreign. My dad is a commercial shrimper here in LA, and the foreign shrimp market really hurts his livelihood.

Oh, that really is cool. It's a small world after all, isn't it? :cool1: He's been my husband's best friend since 2nd grade when he had to move up here to yankeeland with his mom, stepdad, and sister, but, as soon as he grew up he moved back home.

Don't know the origins of the shrimp they use at CHH, I wonder if you could ask at the restaurant? I'm really sorry about the effect the foreign markets have on your dad's business, I wish we could take care of our own people first. The shrimp there are pretty good sized and you get a mess of them for the price. Be sure to try to get a table upstairs, much nicer and way less crowded.

hi! Thank you for checking out my PTR! Your kids are sooo adorable! ...and congrats on the Saints going to Superbowl! I'll be watching!!

Can't believe you're going to disney world in 6 days! so exciting!

Oh, that really is cool. It's a small world after all, isn't it? :cool1: He's been my husband's best friend since 2nd grade when he had to move up here to yankeeland with his mom, stepdad, and sister, but, as soon as he grew up he moved back home.

Don't know the origins of the shrimp they use at CHH, I wonder if you could ask at the restaurant? I'm really sorry about the effect the foreign markets have on your dad's business, I wish we could take care of our own people first. The shrimp there are pretty good sized and you get a mess of them for the price. Be sure to try to get a table upstairs, much nicer and way less crowded.

It really is a small world, and with the internet it get's smaller everyday. I bet he's excited about the Saints, huh. I know we are all crazy excited down here.:cool1::banana::woohoo:

hi! Thank you for checking out my PTR! Your kids are sooo adorable! ...and congrats on the Saints going to Superbowl! I'll be watching!!

Can't believe you're going to disney world in 6 days! so exciting!

Thanks for coming over!! We are super excited to be going and for the Saints too. I have been a Saints fan since I was a little kid!! And a Disney fan since I was a big kid. This will be be the funnest 2 weeks ever!!:goodvibes

AAACKKK!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Every time I look at the park hours they have changed!!! :confused::confused: I am working on my touring planner and every single time I look at things to double check, the hours are completely different. MK is now open till 1am on Saturday, my arrival day.

More hours are good. :thumbsup2 We're going to stop in at the Mk on the 12th.

whodat.jpg

WAY TO GO SAINTS,
Jumped over after seeing you on Hurry up and Fly Away to Neverland!!
figured any Saints fan is a friend of mine. As you pass Pensacola, the Cracker Barrell Exit wave cause you are passing my parents house :lmao: Where do you have reservations in Pensacola if you don't mind me asking.

And i know it is ABSOLUTLY none of my business and not to be a downer but with little people you seem to have some really full days planned, aren't you worried about melt downs?

I know you are going to have a BLAST:woohoo:

WAY TO GO SAINTS,
Jumped over after seeing you on Hurry up and Fly Away to Neverland!!
figured any Saints fan is a friend of mine. As you pass Pensacola, the Cracker Barrell Exit wave cause you are passing my parents house :lmao: Where do you have reservations in Pensacola if you don't mind me asking.

And i know it is ABSOLUTLY none of my business and not to be a downer but with little people you seem to have some really full days planned, aren't you worried about melt downs?

I know you are going to have a BLAST:woohoo:

The Saints did awesome this year!! Thanks for your support. We love our team.:cool1:

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Loblolly lane.

As far as the little kiddos go, Kinley is almost 4, and she is the type that gets cranky and whiny if she doesn't get a nap. Since we are staying on property, we have plans to go back and take naps DAILY.

Kaelyn is 7 and she doesn't really have meltdowns, so she should be ok. But she will take her naps too. The only issue we may have with her is she complains about walking around at the grocery store. We already told her we are not renting a stroller for her. We are bringing the one for Kinley, however. She may be able to hitch a ride every now and then.

DW Rachel is the type that loves her naps also, so she will be glad to get them.

I am the type that wants to go, go go. I do want this to be a vacation, not a military mission, so there will be lots of resting. Also, since I have to go back to my stressful job the day after we return, I want it to be as less stressful as possible. Also, with grandma coming along, she can take the girls back to the resort early on those late nights if necessary.

2 days till we leave!!!!!

I have to work tonight, then tomorrow morning. Then I am off on Friday and we leave that evening. I have lots to do between now and then. We already started staging everything for the girls to be packed. Rachel bundled up outfits and tied them together with yarn (Instead of using all the ziploc bags).

We went to the book fair at Kaelyn's school yesterday and bought a few books for her for the car ride. She loves to read. She is in 1st grade and her teacher gave her a 4th grade level reading workbook to take home.

Also we bought some glow necklaces from the dollar store to take with us. Trying to save a few bucks where we can.

Smart with the glow braclets at the Dollar Store, Bought them for my friends the last trip we had a blast wearing them and then when we would hear a child begging for something that glowed in the dark from a parent who didn't want to spend $$$ on a glow in the dark toy we would hand them off to the child with the parents permission...I think my friends had just as much fun with that as with wearing the necklaces and braclets:rotfl:

Can you believe TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!

Smart with the glow braclets at the Dollar Store, Bought them for my friends the last trip we had a blast wearing them and then when we would hear a child begging for something that glowed in the dark from a parent who didn't want to spend $$$ on a glow in the dark toy we would hand them off to the child with the parents permission...I think my friends had just as much fun with that as with wearing the necklaces and braclets:rotfl:

Can you believe TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!

I know, I am so excited!!! People at work think I am crazy, because all I want to talk about is the trip. I can't wait. I keep thinking of new things that I have to do before I leave.

Only one more day of work and I officially begin my vacation.:woohoo:

First the Saints win the Superbowl, and I leave for WDW tomorrow.

BEST WEEK EVER!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo::cool1::banana::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter