Who Dat Nation takes over WDW for Mardi Gras:My 1st PTR 2/22 I am back!!!

And now your kids have a SNOW DAY! We're still waiting to hear if we'll have one. It will play havoc with my carefully laid out plans.

First the Saints win the Superbowl, and I leave for WDW tomorrow.

BEST WEEK EVER!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo::cool1::banana::woohoo:

I hope that you and your family have the very best vacation ever! pixiedust: I envy you being able to drive to WDW, if it didn't take so long from Joisey to get there, I'd have been tempted this week just to hop in the car and go.

We have everything packed, and we are cleaning out the van right now. Then we load up and shortly thereafter we leave!!!! I am itching to get on the road!!!:cool1:

I am back!! It was an awesome trip. Lots of Who Dats and Tigers everywhere. Wherever I was, I was within sight of a Saint or Tiger. If I was in line for a ride, riding on the bus/monorail, or eating at a restaurant, I had someone saying Who Dat or Geaux Tigers!!

Louisiana was definitely well represented in Orlando. I got some Who Dat's from some cast members, and a few jokes about the Tigers. At Yak and Yeti our server Joe was an Alabama fan. We joked around a lot. One of the Lego store employees was from the University of Florida, we joked around a bunch too. It was all in good fun

Overall it was a really fun trip. The weather was COOOOLLLLLDDDDD! And the parks were BBBBUUUUUSSSSYYYYY!!!!! Even though we had those two things against us, it did not rain (yea!) and we got a lot of things done. My plans went pretty well with a little tweaking as things went.

A few quick things before I get started on my actual trip report:

1. Expedition Everest is AWESOME!
2. Yak and Yeti was my favorite restaurant.
3. All rides are better at night.
4. I was amazed at how much my kids 7 and 12 loved The Carousel of Progress.
5. Rope drop is a must, especially when it is busy.
6. The Fairies at Pixie Hollow has the best character interactions ever.

Be on the lookout for my TR, you will find out if bird poop is loaded with pixie dust... I did.

yay!! So glad your trip was a success. Good to know Yak & Yeti is your fave...we have ADRs for there when we go. Can't wait for the TR!!

yay!! So glad your trip was a success. Good to know Yak & Yeti is your fave...we have ADRs for there when we go. Can't wait for the TR!!

Thanks, Yak and Yeti was great. The food was awesome, the service was great and the atmosphere put it over the top.

I am back!! It was an awesome trip. Lots of Who Dats and Tigers everywhere. Wherever I was, I was within sight of a Saint or Tiger. If I was in line for a ride, riding on the bus/monorail, or eating at a restaurant, I had someone saying Who Dat or Geaux Tigers!!

Louisiana was definitely well represented in Orlando. I got some Who Dat's from some cast members, and a few jokes about the Tigers. At Yak and Yeti our server Joe was an Alabama fan. We joked around a lot. One of the Lego store employees was from the University of Florida, we joked around a bunch too. It was all in good fun

Overall it was a really fun trip. The weather was COOOOLLLLLDDDDD! And the parks were BBBBUUUUUSSSSYYYYY!!!!! Even though we had those two things against us, it did not rain (yea!) and we got a lot of things done. My plans went pretty well with a little tweaking as things went.

A few quick things before I get started on my actual trip report:

1. Expedition Everest is AWESOME! Told Ya!!
2. Yak and Yeti was my favorite restaurant. Love it!!
3. All rides are better at night. Isn't it the coolest??
4. I was amazed at how much my kids 7 and 12 loved The Carousel of Progress. Wow!!...Progress!! ;)
5. Rope drop is a must, especially when it is busy. Yes it is!!!
6. The Fairies at Pixie Hollow has the best character interactions ever. They really do!! I love them.

Be on the lookout for my TR, you will find out if bird poop is loaded with pixie dust... I did.

Can't wait to read more in your TR!!! I have started mine and I'm not TOO far along yet. Link is in my siggie. :thumbsup2

I saw the Who Dat and had to join in! Can't wait to read more:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter